Wierd Energy with women I work with. Advice?

snowman

Hello,

I have a problem and I’m not sure on how to remedy it. If you have suggestions or reasons why, I would appreciate your input. It might sound stupid but it has been bothering me.

I have always been considered good looking by many females.(I’m not bragging. I’m just being honest.)

I’m a manager and work with lots of women. I must give off some kind of energy. I notice things about my interactions with women. When I meet them for the first time they look at me and I can feel their attraction to me. It’s like the energy is really thick and oppressive when this happens. It can be kind of awkward. She might be touchy and feely with everyone but shy away from me. She will look me in the eye but will not remain eye contact and fixes her shirt, or skirt.

I have taken body language courses and know what’s going on.

Some women I can tell are uncomfortable around me, but they flirt with me with out realizing it. Flipping their hair, displaying their chest, and they don’t realize that they are doing it. It seems they try to avoid me because the sexual energy is uncomfortable. If they are in a relationship they seem more apt to stay away from me.

I’m not sure why because I’m really friendly and have great relationships all over the office. I’m not trying to hook up with the employees either, I’m not going to risk my career over sex. I have a serious girlfriend who has finally matched my own sex drive and I love her.

So I don’t make advances and keep my interactions very friendly.

On the other hand some women open right up with me and flirt openly. It’s kind of a game. Not really serious but they are very friendly with me and only me in the office.

Older women tend to do what I want. They bring me food and coffee and make me things. It’s not sexual with them, but they love me for some reason.

I just can’t figure out why this happens. I like to get the awkward sexuality out of the way if I can.

I read somewhere that Scorpios are really sexually intense. Am I giving off these vibes? If so can I turn them off? Or is it other signs and how they react to me?
I know it might sound stupid but it’s been bothering me lately, as I try to analyze it.

Also men tend to do what I say even when they are my equal at work. They look at me for directions and seek my approval. I dont know why?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
need birth info, to snowman

snowman,

Without a chart, it is impossible to know anything astrologically about your situation. Please post your birth information in the following format:
Month Day, Year
XX:XX AM or PM
City, County, State/Province, Country

If you post this information someone can create a chart and get you astrological insight into your problem.

Needing more info,

Tim