Composite and synastry

Adriana

This is the composite chart between me and this guy I know.

Cpn.gif

I'm not very good at interpreting composite charts, but I'll give it a go:)
As you see I put in some asteroids in there as well. We have some planets in H2, I would interpret that as we value the contact we have, and that security and trust is a big issue. We really need to rely on each other (in a way this is true in real).
We have the ascendant in Scorpio conjunct psyche. We met each other through our interests in the metaphysical and we actually did a psychic reading of each other as the first thing that happened:) I also felt right away that I knew him, and have seen him before. I think a problematic side to having a Scorpio asc and all those 2. house planets is possessiveness, and I have noticed that tendency a lot. I feel there is a very strong bond between us. Just to mention this; we are not in a relationship, but there are some feelings there, and we have a lot of contact. In the composite chart we have Sun conjunct Mercury and in the synastry his Sun and Mercury in Aqua sextiles my Sun and Mercury in Sag. We can talk about everything, and we have had very deep conversations to very light, but there is always fun to talk with him.
We also have Uranus in H1 and other people probably think we are a bit strange lol:) Neptune also in the 1st house kind of strengthens the psychic connection between us. The Sun conjunct Venus is a nice one, in the synastry his Sun sextiles my Venus.
The Moon doesn't form so many aspects, which is not so good maybe. It's sextiles Jupiter which is good, and has an out of sign square to Saturn. Maybe there is bound to be emotional misunderstandings? In the synastry the Moons are squaring each other so this would probably something that can be bad between us. Different emotional reactions etc.. The composite Moon is in Cancer, which is good? Not sure how much sign placements has to say in composite charts. There is a T-square between the (Sun, Mercury, Venus in Capricorn) to Mars in Aries and Pluto in Libra. well, on the good side there isn't anything shallow between us, and the emotionality is strong, but there is bound to be power struggles, arguments, misunderstandings etc. In the synastry the Mars's are in opposition, and squaring Pluto....

And here is the synastry chart:

spn.gif

I'm outside, he inside. I posted the synastry before, but his birthtime wasn't right then, but now it is:)

What do you think of this?

WeAre

Neptune is wild. so deep . .... and .... so other worldly.

your venus sun and mercury are all right there with his neptune.
This is deep.
I simply have input to use your (also) nearby neptune to transcend any dissillusion and take the conjunctions to a deep and true place.. COMMUNICATE and be logical best you can.
Theres probably not that much room for assumptions.
..........(i'm not even going to touch your nearby uranus as well)

I just get a bit of an overall feeling from what you posted.... so I want to share.
Perhaps you both have a certain similarity .... a certain way.... beauty.(you both have natal sun and venus quite conjunct).

Watch for you composite pluto opposite mars.
What I see......
is SPEAK SPEAK SPEAK ...
to avoid any tension and aggression you may strike in each other ...
.... and to take the relationship to the very deep place it can be ....
....... that enhances you karmic tie and ....differently similar ways.
hope it resonates.

Adriana

Thanks a lot, WeAre, for you interpretation:)
I see what you mean about the Neptune thingy, but in my own natal chart, I have Neptune conjunct both Mercury and Venus, so I will have those aspects with anyone at my same age, and also a bit older lol:) So I think that is a tendency that belongs to me, but in this case I feel those aspects in this synastry.
The beauty thingy you mention I can very much relate. We are both very much like that.
I also see what you mean about the importance of communicating.

Thanks again for your time and insight:)

WeAre

So I think that is a tendency that belongs to me,

Its great to be aware that your conjunctions with neptune belong to you.

...........any secrets you've gathered along the way to align the neptune energy with your other planets,... fluidly.... in comrad-ery. ?
I'm all ears...
........I'm always searching to fill the gamut of what neptune is about...
...seems its so often brushed off in extremes ... from dissillusion..to
divine intuition/understanding of oneness.

... with the sun and mercury conjunct in capricorn in your composite,
seems like a great opportunity to have a solid intellectual and communicative repore......
(especially if neptune has done any interfering with your mercury in your life)

the more you can understand the t-square going on compositely...
..pluto opposite mars... and squaring venus( more loosely sun and mercury
too) The better.
look at the houses.
?? transformation in friendships community opposing drive in daily work/service/health..... manifesting externally between you.
to further challenge
more personal identity, communication, love/work beauty focused on
values... material belongings.?????

my guess is that its juno operating here.... conjunct in synastry and
conjunct with your sun and mercury in composite.
...that IS compatibility.

I'm all about a challenge.... and an opportunity to grow.
Watch the projections here. no need to take on lessons that are not
truly yours..... but just seem like yours in reflection.
Health and happiness certainly cant become too sacrificed in the process of willingness to relate.
.........or so I'm learning.hee.

I know my words aren't the most straightforward here... I'm permitting it because we are (at least a little bit) dealing with neptune here.

Let's get back to basics, sun Aquarius and sun Saggi both need freedom and independence at all costs. Both Asc are in earth signs ok
Moon's are square 90' by sign but not aspect:kissing: http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/moon_moon_aspects.html

First thing that struck me was your chiron conj his Moon, so this could well be your chance to effect some healing :sleeping:

His Jupiter is Apex of Yod between you and quincunxs can be bit tricky, bit like an itch you can't scratch. Both jupiter are quincunxed and your mars is quincunxed his jupiter -- not to bad.

So, both your mars are in opposition -- so you act very differently. His is water/cancer and yours is earth/cappi 'exalted' so yours will be the strong possibly

His mars square your saturn/pluto. this can create stop/go and frustrations, while the mars -pluto can be sexual attraction,energy.

Your jupiter is the most challenged planets in this synastry being square to his saturn, creating dampners and limitations(saturn) about expansion (jupiter)

I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal house system --- just look at the huge 1st-7th house and tiny squashed 10,11th & 12th. Now in EQual mercury, venus and neptune are in 12th and sun conj 12th (within 5' orb of cusp) is considered my effective in the 12th. That moves 1 if not 2houses -- my chart is like this in placidus, it moves my stelllium in 4th to 2nd which is simply just not me at all....

There are of course, lots of nice trine and aspects, I simply focused in on what might potentially be problematic. I also noted the Nodes or vertex were not aspected

Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

As you are rather new here, it's prob worth mentioning that we have a Recommendations forum for books, software etc and also a decent search engine bit like google for research

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey

rahu

Banned
the compsite has a Tsquare with venus square the mars/pluto opposition.
this often indictaes that the physical side of the relationship with trump the emotional feeling.this is a good aspect for an intense physical hookup but usually inidctaes the relationship will lose steam after the pysical side is satiated.
i get the feeling that this dynamic has already happened inthat you two seemed intensely in love in october but since them there seems to be a more selfish component beginning to appear.

rahu

Adriana

Thanks so much for your replies WeAre, Astrologer50 and Rahu!! :)

@WeAre:

Thanks for your insights lovely:)
You want to know about my Neppy aspects, so I'll give it a go!!

Well, I think in my case the Neptune aspects show up as a very vivid imagination, I totally enjoy writing, making small stories etc. I like to dream off to a fantasy world where I can be as free and happy as I want lol:) (they are located in Sagittarius as well). I've also found out that I can accidentally pick up stuff from other people, like feelings etc and that I sometimes confuse them with my own. But now that I know that this can happen, I can more easily see what is mine and what is not mine. I do psychic readings for people, but I've only been doing it for half a year. I think it's very fun, but can be really draining. But after I started with that I kind of know myself a bit better, and understand my mind better. I don't say that I'm very good at it or anything, but I enjoy helping people, and in some cases I think I have been able to help someone with it.
Also when I was younger I wanted to meet Mr. Right lol, and I had a very clear opinion of what he should be like, but now I'm more relaxed about it, but when I read about Venus conjunct Neptune, that is totally me lol:) I do have a tendency to put guys I like in a nice light and kind of see things that aren't necessarily there, but now I'm getting better at it lol:)
I think I have been a bit lucky when it comes to Neptune, I have never been drinking too much, or taking drugs etc. I would never do that to myself. But the drawback I have about those aspects is probably that my mind can be unstructured lol:)
Not sure if this was what you wanted to know?

You say: "Watch the projections here. no need to take on lessons that are not
truly yours..... but just seem like yours in reflection.
Health and happiness certainly cant become too sacrificed in the process of willingness to relate."

I can so relate to that. Actually he has a lot of Neptune going on too. I don't want to go too much into it, but when he was younger he was about to go under, but he has become a much stronger person now. And I think that although the connection gives us a lot, at least I need to watch out that it doesn't affect other things in my life, or become draining. I need to watch out so I don't feel too responsible for him.

@Astrologer50:

Thanks a lot for your interpretation:)

"So, both your mars are in opposition -- so you act very differently. His is water/cancer and yours is earth/cappi 'exalted' so yours will be the strong possibly"

When I read that I came to think about something. My Mars is exalted, and his Mars is in fall (is that how you say it in English lol?). I have been trying a lot to make him become more aware of what it is he wants, and to actually go through with and express that, and have ambitions. Because he doesn't always know what he wants, and he doesn't want to hurt other people. I think that although oppositions are very different, they can also be complimentary to each other.
In a way it's almost as if I try to pull his Mars up a bit lol:) But he has a way of expressing himself that I really enjoy. He just knows what other people want sometimes. When it is something that is really important for him, then he's not afraid to speak up.

The reason my houses look so weird with enormous 1th and 7th house, is because I live so far up north. I live in Norway, and therefore the houses will look like that. If I lived even further up north, I think the Placidus house system would have crashed though lol:) But I feel the house positions the planets get in Placidus are right for me.

You are right about both of us needing independence and freedom;)

@Rahu:

Thanks a lot for your interpretation:)

What you said about October is really interesting. May I ask what it was in the chart that could indicate that? I ask because something happened in October that changed things a bit for a while.

The reason my houses look so weird with enormous 1th and 7th house, is because I live so far up north. I live in Norway, and therefore the houses will look like that. If I lived even further up north, I think the Placidus house system would have crashed though lol:) But I feel the house positions the planets get in Placidus are right for me.

That's why in such latitudes Equal seems to work best, but it's personal preference and of course what works for you