Am I going to lose my social security disability?

KayBug

I have been disabled more yrs than I have been on my disability. I received a letter in the mail Saturday 2-16-08 for me to have a revire of my social security disability.
I tried to post a chart but couldn't. I asked question at 2:49 am, 2-18-08, in Southport, NC.
I really need help here.

archergirl

KayBug,

With respect, this is not a 'free astrology readings' site; it is a site for people who are interested in giving their best efforts to improving their astrology skills, no matter what their skill level might be.

It is therefore hoped that you will at least give some effort over to reading your own charts. We who are more experienced in horary are very glad to help, but since this is your question and your issue, it makes the most sense for you to take responsibility for your own chart, at first. Having people spoon-feed you your astrology reading is not helpful for you in your learning, and you will certainly, with practice, be able to read your own charts much more accurately if you try your own hand to them.

Since you have 93 posts on this site, you must already be a bit familiar with how things work. I attach Radu's "rules" for horary astrology.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89

Best wishes and good luck!
AG:)

joannski3

I drew up your chart and this is what i saw:

Your second house has an aquarian stellium showing you haven't been working but have been recieving money from social services, however you are reperesented by jupiter in capricorn in the critical degree of 13:

This is really important because it shows that you don't have much time, but you really need to find some kind of way to make money instead of worrying (mercury retrograde) about recieving the disability check. Aquarius in the second house shows that you could do some kind of job involving communication, so you could find something to do while on disability like answering phones or something. If you were to do that you would be able to work and earn a living without having to hurt yourself too bad.

**also, you mentioned you were diabled years before you recieved compensation for it, so you were able to work before???

Saturn is approaching the MC so if you don't go out and find a job or something to do, you'll probably be facing some rough times. Saturn is still in the 9th house so this means that even if you get your check and fight it, you have a lot of free time and should do something productive with it- like start reading and learning about astrology. there is a book section on this forum that shows you wonderful book lists. the pluto in the first shows that if were to study something, you would probably be good at it, so it doesnt have to be astrology, but think of something that might interest you and have a go- you need to divert your attention.

Pluto is also key for transformation, so you really need to stop being dependent and learn how to take care of yourself. If you can type on the computer and be so active on the forum, you have to be capable of doing something, right? so from what i see on this chart, its time to take care of yourself, if you keep yourself dependent on the gov't you aren't going to be very happy with yourself and your life- this is noted with venus opposed the moon- your feelings in house 2- money and love.

Try to brainstorm and think of things that you would be interested in doing and i am sure by getting out of the house, clearing your head, and most importantly becoming independent is what you need to do to stay on track- focusing on the S.S. check is not good b/c merc. retrograde shows its uncertain and the big picture in this chart is clear as day- that means go out and get a job in the meantime that way you can have some form of income if your check doesnt come through

but you should do it anyway, because your aquarian planets of independence show that only by being self sufficient will you start becoming stronger and believing in yourself, and gain the confidence you need to be happy.

good luck

joannski3

learning horary

Because of your scorpionic and plutonic intuition, i think you should order some books on horary astrology and try to figure it out- you will find you get more responses from people- many people on this site, Kay are professional astrologers who get paid for their work.

What AG is trying to say is that she or anyone else doesn't mind helping you- provided you show that you are making a concerted effort to learn and try, not just get spoon fed answers the way AG suggested. It may of sounded harsh, but perhaps its the motivation you can get to be happy. What I am going to do right now is provide you with a list of books on horary. trust me if i can figure it out, you can. John Frawley, one of the most respected horary astrologers of today proclaims on his website that many times its best to learn horary astrology BEFORE traditional and modern- this is because there are strict rules and you learn so well because you end up having tattooed in your brain the meanings of houses and planets, none of this ambiguous ****.

Before i posted questions, i first tried my best to erect charts on my own and figure out where to go from there. i posted the info i was able to attain from my chart, and others were *quick* and *happy* to post replies to help me.

I want to help you get the need you want, and so i'm going to be straight up wiht you because i am a scorpio, like you am also very plutonic. I have looked through your posts and almost everyone that i see is about you, your life, your struggles. I *AM SAD* for you and your life, but i think you should hear this because i am trying to help you. i also notice that almost none of it shows anything specific- such as i'm plutonic so i'll have my revenge, etc. etc... this demonstrated a basic knowledge and somehwat stereotypical view of scorpio. a few of the horarists who are so kind to help you with your questions- and there are many of them- are mostly scorpio. not embittered people trying to make life hell.

Me for example, i'm scorpio but i know i'm a beginner at horary, but i'm still practicing. you should do the same. then people would give you more respect and try to help you out more. AG is right, its not a free reading forum, and it just seems that way even if you don't mean it because all your posts always divert from astrology and you talk about your personal problems, then ask and ask horary questions. that can come across as needy, and also can come across as someone wanting to take advantage of free help- which is pretty sneaky and very piscean and scorpio, by the way.

However, l would like to believe you want to learn astrology, but its clear to me your knowledge has been misinformed from the info you have about giving up on astrology. the reason being, it missed the point. if you knew how to read astrology charts, you would find great joy (if its the right calling for you- remember intuition isnt the only requirement, a PASSION and DRIVE for it is also sooo important. as with anything in life. you also have to MAKE AN EFFORT. you are not too old, your life isn't over. so i am going to give you some homework because i want you to prove to the people on this forum that you really want to learn astrology.

you know what? since you are worried about finances, you could even set up an astrology business online, or even put up adds in bookstores, whole foods, metaphysical bookstores, you name it. not in 6 months, but after reading learning and the KEY is practice practic practice. thats why you ahve to make an effort you are trying to learn and others will help teach you- for free! you don't have to pay to go to an astrology school. since you aer on disability so far, you have time since you don't go to work. so i'm going to give you a booklist on horary for you, and i want you to start studying them.

there are 2 websites you can go to to look for books secondhand and cheaper.

my favorite is http://www.abebooks.com/ they have second-hand books- you don't need new and cheaper shipping rates
-of course Amazon.com, which has a standard 3.99 shipping, although if you get the supersavor free shipping books and you spend a certain amount of money, the shipping is free.
- maybe check ebay too, not sure but could have books, you never know.
OK so recommendations for starters:

- a GREAT horary astrologer (and my astrology mentor did too- he's not an horarist either so this book is quite good) "Horary Textbook" by John Frawley. Frawley has a great website and you can download his articles, but i wouldn't recommend till you have a basic understanding of the basics: http://www.johnfrawley.com/index.html
***please don't take offense to that, you can tell you don't get the basics by the nature of your posts- but this hurts you also, because you wont understand everything people interpret in your post if you don't get some of it. this book is still referenced by professionals, i recommend it.

Horary Plain and Simple, by Anthony Louis
Horary Astrology by Karen Hamaker-Zondag
Simplified Horary Astrology (classic) by Ivy M. Goldstein-Jacobson

I hope you get some of these books, the last one is a little harder to learn, but it has lots of examples for you to look at and explains houses that relate to nature of questions.

Also, Charm showed me that if you go to the website Wikipedia and do a search for William Lilly's Christian Astrology he is acknowledged as not one of the founders, if not the father of horary astrology. If you go to Wikipedia you can download it for free his books and start there if you can't afford the books right now.

I have expended a few hours right now on you, and this is why people want you to actually learn because when we give our help and info for free, we want to give help to aspiring students, not people looking for free readings. people don't understand that you can't just post a "quick chart" and figure out what the future is. when you learn (i really hope you take my advice and do so) you will appreciate all the hard work it is to figure out a chart.

I have faith in you kaybug. You are miserable right now (according to your posts, not me) and i know that if you learned this and got good- which takes practice and patience, you could find a new found career later in life that will help you get your stuff together, and you will do it on your own.

Next time i see a chart here from you, i expect it will be after you have done some studying and i want to see you try to figure it out on your own first- and on a note, i contribute in other parts of the forum, i'm not so good at horary, but you will see that i try to practice which is what you should do. practice. dont worry about being right or wrong, the others in here that are quite good will be so happy to see you change and make an effor that they will be more than happy i'm sure to see you make a turn around wiht your life, and actually TRY to change it, then sit around and wish it will change.

i'm looking forward to seeing your next interpretation

J-- just remember, astrology doesn't come from osmosis. i only posted horary books, but go to the book section if you have interests in reading other reviews, but i would start with horary since you seem to like it most

KayBug

Thank you for your responses. I really do appreciate all of them.I'm sure I have alot of work to do on myself. I'm going to try my best. I really have not meant to take advantage of anyone on here but I see that I have. Thank you.
KayBug

KayBug

I had a little bit more time to think and I wanted to tell all of you professional and maybe not so professional astrologers I'm really sorry that I have taken advantage of your time. Not everyone knows what my disbility is but I still should have not have used u now that I know that is what I have done and I feel very bad about that. I honestly don't have the coping skills to take care of everything that is going on in my life right now and I just wanted help BUT u r all right. I must do better. I apologize and thats all I can do. I will try more.
KayBug

archergirl

KayBug, it's not so much that you are 'taking advantage'; more that you are not. What this site generally expects is that you work on your astrology skills (no matter how poor you feel they are) and participate in the learning on the forums.

I've said this to other members, but astrology is not the fix-all Bandaid of Life. It offers you some good insights into yourself, if you're willing to take them. Horary offers a fantastic method to sorting out 'simpler' questions (like your disability checks), if you are willing to put in the practice.

You clearly have a lot on your plate right now; my best advice would be to stop thinking that astrology is going to provide you with all The Answers, and to take control back of your own life. I have a feeling that you are feeling very victimized right now, and that is the worst possible position from which to improve your lot in life.

If you are overwhelmed by everything in your life, pare it down to the priorities first: which things need dealing with immediately? Which can be put off a little while longer? Which things require only a small amount of effort to begin fixing, which ones need more time, etc.?

Despair is an ugly house in which to dwell, but the kicker of it is, you can leave it any time you choose. You have to be ruthlessly truthful with yourself and others, but especially yourself. By ruthless I don't mean cruel, or self-deprecating, or self-hating; just honest. You have to be able to say, "I am where I am and that is here, right now," and then make each moment, following on each moment, count for something.

In some ways, it doesn't matter what sorts of mistakes we made in our past (and everyone makes them to greater or lesser degrees).What matters is that you learned from it, and have taken that knowledge with you into the present. So forgive yourself for whatever 'sins' you feel you've made, resolve to change that pattern of behavior, and move on.

So, don't despair, and don't apologize, and don't indulge in self-pity, not even for a second. It will eat you away. Move forward, even if it's only a baby step.

But do participate in the forums, and give your horary question a crack. Horary is easy, once you stop making it complicated.:p

Best,

joannski3

When you have time, here's an easy to understand starting page- not trying to say you need an "easy" page, its just that if you are a beginner, some of the material may go over your head because the writers of the website will assume you already know some things.

Clear your head, as AG said, work on yourself and get better, baby steps.

I looked on this site so I could learn more about different areas i didn't know about too well, so have a look, perhaps it will interest you:

http://groups.msn.com/HOROSCOPESCHAT/welcomepage.msnw

i found it informative. now get better and focus on yourself!

best of luck

archergirl

And KayBug,

The short answer to your question is "No", you won't lose your disability income. The Moon is VOC.

I wish I could figure out how to post the chart (advice, someone?), but I got:

Ascendant: 21 Sagittarius 00 (Jupiter 13 Capricorn 26 1st house)
Moon: 23 Cancer 39 House 8, conj. POF 26 Cancer 23.

Mars = 11th house ruler "The Government's Money", placed in 7th house. No upcoming aspects.

The Moon makes no aspects before changing signs.

So rest easy, KayBug. :)

KayBug

I have deleted this post as it does not pertain to the horary chart. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sivitri

Astrology lets you learn about yourselves and improve, yet sometimes letting nature take its course would be the best way to improve yourself. Life will bring things to you in order for you to learn and grow spiritually so why not just let nature takes its course?