Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

JUPITERASC

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/...rayvon-Martin-killer-booked-on-perjury-charge

"Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of George Zimmerman, was arrested Tuesday on one count of perjury, after she allegedly lied to police in an effort to hide more than $200,000 in donations collected for her husband’s legal defense fund. She will be arraigned on 31 July 2012. In Florida, perjury is punishable by up to five years in jail" Source: news reports http://www.examiner.com/article/she...th-perjury-and-left-with-mind-numbing-options

Shellie Zimmerman's arrest warrant is available for viewing at: http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

claudette

Oh, dear, when you read the transcript of the perjury charge, you realize how incredibly arrogant they both are, that their "code" would not be brought to the attention of the court! Yet it's certainly more than arrogance, it's deliberate deception with intent to have no culpibility.

This is going to be an interesting trial. One question: If she is called to testify, what limits does she have in her testimony because she is his wife? ie: could she present damaging testimony; ie: he lied?

JUPITERASC

There is now a proven credibility issue regarding Shellie Zimmerman's previous testimony that her husband was not violent/not a danger” http://www.hlntv4u.com/article/2012...shooters-wife-talks-public-first-time-hearing

So IMO it seems unlikely that at the second bond hearing Shellie Zimmerman could be considered credible to speak instead of/on behalf of George Zimmerman to explain why she misled/lied to the Judge Lester at the first bond hearing

http://www.hlntv4u.com/article/2012/06/08/will-zimmerman-be-granted-bond-second-time and the following is a news summary prior to Shellie Zimmerman's arrest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky_mBhSLw6M&feature=related

"There are several factors that weigh against George Zimmerman's release ... Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process."

JUPITERASC

This is going to be an interesting trial. One question: If she is called to testify, what limits does she have in her testimony because she is his wife? ie: could she present damaging testimony; ie: he lied?
That would depend on WHY Shellie Zimmerman lied at the bond hearing... IF her husband George Zimmerman was violent (as previously alleged by Shellie Zimmerman when her husband was arrested for domestic violence) THEN maybe Shellie Zimmerman can regain some credibility by claiming she was pressurized to lie.

Speculation currently is that she could 'do a deal' with the prosecution to avoid jail time and therefore that theoretically means she could testify against her husband with damaging testimony such as you mentioned claudette - i.e. that George Zimmerman admitted to his wife that he lied.

QUOTE from http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/6/11/assistant_state_atto.html

“SEMINOLE COUNTY - There’s a new player in the case against George Zimmerman. Assistant state attorney Richard W. Mantei has been appointed to handle the investigation and representation of the state of Florida. The appointment was made June 4, but is now just being released”

IMO the key words of the above quote are that
the appointment was made June 4

Why?

Because 4 June 2012 was the day of a lunar eclipse at 14º
Sagittarius 14'

claudette

Oh, my! I didn't realize Shellie had filed charges of domestic violence against him. When was this? What was the outcome?

That definitely adds another element to the mix. Would she have to make the case that she was pressured somehow, in her part of the taped conversations? That seems like a stretch. Is it possible these two liars are going to be pitted against one another, each trying to save their own butts?

What significance do you attach to the 14 Sag eclipse? That it aspects some part of his chart, hereto unknown? The only connection I see is that it is the midpoint between his Prog. South node, 16 Sag 27 and prog Jup, 12 Sag 51. Which might be significant.

JUPITERASC

Oh, my! I didn't realize Shellie had filed charges of domestic violence against him. When was this? What was the outcome?
Apologies Claudette, apparently it was Zimmerman’s EX-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, who filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence in 2005.

Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...estic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer

IMO it is possible that IF Zimmerman used domestic violence against his ex-fiancee Veronica Zuazo THEN it's not such a great stretch that he MAY have been violent towards Shellie Zimmerman and it is possible he may have been manipulative and persuaded Shellie to SAY he was NOT violent when - based on having assaulted a police officer in 2005 - George Zimmerman is violent. That is just my opinion.

Trayvon Martin had celebrated his 17th birthday only three weeks before he was killed.

According to recent news reports: "some of the statements Zimmerman made to law enforcement officers
may be used against him at trial because they were inconsistent with the physical evidence and statements of witnesses"

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What significance do you attach to the 14 Sag eclipse? That it aspects some part of his chart, hereto unknown? The only connection I see is that it is the midpoint between his Prog. South node, 16 Sag 27 and prog Jup, 12 Sag 51. Which might be significant.
What I find significant is:

(1) transiting Mars at the time of the shooting was retrograding at 16 Tropical Virgo

(2) on 4 June 2012, the day of the eclipse transiting Mars was now DIRECT at 16 Tropical Virgo and separating from a square to the 14 Tropical Sagittarius degree

(3) AND that's the very day
Assistant state attorney Richard W. Mantei was appointed to handle the investigation - i.e. the day when transiting Mars had returned to the degree occupied around the time of the shooting at the same time as a lunar eclipse.

Last edited:

claudette

JupASC,

JupAsc, thanks for the correct link. I guess it's just you and me, babe, commenting on this chart!

Where did I see his father saying there were no phone calls to the girlfriend-wouldn't there be records confirming there were calls?

I have faith that 3 key issues will be stressed by the prosecution: 1) Zimmerman wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun as a watchman, 2) he followed Treyvon when told by police not to do so, therefore 3) was not "standing his ground." How this plays out I don't know.

My being overloaded with Gemini, (Asc and 5 planets) I have to play around with this chart!

I really feel Zimmerman is a Scorpio Asc. First clue? He has that intense Scorpio gaze. I'm using a 10:05 am birthtime; perhaps confirmed by aspects referred to shortly. Gives him 16 scorp asc, pluto/saturn in 12th-fitting for his persecution/victim issues, and puts Uranus/Jupiter in Sag in the 1st-his temper/Uranian: "the rules don't apply to me" attitude. This gives him a 25 Leo MC-also seems to fit his character: "I'm in charge here, I take the law into my own hands". Transitting Pluto was 9 Cap 3, sesquiquadrate his 25 Leo midheaven on Feb. 26, the day of the shooting. T. Pluto was station retrograde, 9 Cap 33, April 10, the day before Zimmerman was arrested. This means a semi-sextile to his IC which, as I understand it, can have the uncomfortableness of a quincunx. Pluto also is semi-square his prog. Venus on both dates. With Pluto retrograde, the issue on resources/ their deception to the court shortly came into play. Pluto is also semi-sextile his natal Uran/Jup, and IF his n. Asc is around 16 Scorp, it is also semi-sextile his prog. ASC.

A 16 Scorp ASC means a sextile with the Mars 16 virgo you have brought up previously. With the Scorp ASC chart, T. Mars is in 10th house, as is his n. Mars, n. Venus and n. Merc. An approximately 10 am birthtime would give Moon at 29 Virgo; anaretic; associated with erratic, unpredictable behavior. It would also be semi-square his 16 Scorpio ASC-adding tension to his demeanor, outlook.

So, now June 29, 2nd bail hearing. Moon is Scorpio, conj. his ASC? Mars 28 Virgo, conj. natal moon (?) semi-square his ASC. T. Sun 8 cancer oppos. T. Pluto-which ties into the Pluto sesquiquadrates to his Leo MC and the shooting/arrest dates, Sun is also sqaure T. Uranus and trine Zimmerman's prog. Saturn 7 Scorp and quincunx his n. Uranus/Jup 6-7 Sag and if his n. ASC is 16 Scorp, it is also quincunx his Prog. ASC at 8 Sag. Saturn stations direct June 24, 5 days before his bail hearing, semi-square his n. Uran/Jup and his p. ASC, if 16 Scorp is his n. ASC.

ALL conjecture, I realize, but it is interesting to see how his moon and MC tie into these dates and also how his p. ASC ties in, also.

The Venus station direct you mention on June 27 also would be oppos. his p. ASC; hence conj. his p. DSC-7th House-brings in partnership: wife Shellie's false testimony to the judge about their resources.

I just noticed that if his n. MC is 25 Leo, his p. MC would be 24 Virgo, conj. his n. Merc. and semi-square his p. Sun 10 Scorp. Also: if n. Moon is 29 Virgo, p. Moon is 18 Libra, semi-square n. Mars.

I'll go back and adjust the chart I calculated so I can post it, in another post, in case anyone's interested.

JUPITERASC

There would be phone records confirming who called who and when. In fact some new records are due for release Monday according to this online news update http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/6/17/george_zimmerman_jai.html

THE FOLLOWING 99 WORD QUOTE IS SOURCED FROM WORLD NEWS http://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...ng-gun-store-owner-a-george-zimmerman-witness

"New evidence list includes, for the first time, names of several civilian witnesses, including local firearms dealers/instructors, Khaled Akkawi, owner of Shoot Straight and some employees. Akkawi told Orlando Sentinel that FBI visited several weeks after the shooting with Zimmerman's photo wanting to know if Zimmerman had visited the chain’s gun stores and ranges. “He bought the gun from us” and visited Shoot Straight’s Casselberry location multiple times, had fired on the ranges/interacted with employees said Akkawi. The store is a major National Rifle Association recruiter and his employees have testified in court as experts in the past"

I'll go back and adjust the chart I calculated so I can post it, in another post, in case anyone's interested.
I'm interested regarding your initial assessment of Zimmerman's likely time of birth claudette

Regarding his appearance IMO Zimmerman does 'mask' his facial expression and seems deliberately 'poker faced'. Intense stare. Also seems overweight

Last edited:

claudette

JupAsc,

re: phone calls-yes, it will be interesting as to which records, calls are released. I was reading what was supposed to be a transcript of an interview with Treyvon's girlfriend, and she mentioned their calls were repeatedly dropped-so that's an interesting detail that would show up in records.

Well, as I said, sometimes I can guess someone's asc. I'm not always correct. Do you associate his masked facial expression with Scorpio? It reminds me of "flat affect", also. He also seems like a Taurus ASC, with his stocky build, not much neck. But I think of a more "neutral" or friendly, relaxed, open face with Taurus rising; not the guarding I see in Zimmerman. Of course a Taurus ASC will still work for the aspects I mentioned, but that would make him a Libra Sun in 5th house, and that just doesn't seem to fit for him-maybe moon there, also, if it's late virgo. Could also be Libra. But Libra Sun in 5th, Taurus rising, Aquarius MC-an innovative artist or innovator, perhaps, not George Zimmerman!

I just chose a birthtime that gave mid-scorpio as an asc, for starters. Then when I began to see connections by transit and progression to that asc and MC and IC, I stuck with 10:05 or thereabouts.

I guess time will tell if there is any plausibiity to this proposed chart. Future aspects will either confirm it or not. It's a game to me, something to keep my brain occupied. And to test astrology! My first teacher was Zip Dobyns, and she had an axiom: The aspects can be there and nothing happens, but if something hapens, the aspects are there. (You just have to find them!) She was such a great teacher, I studied with her and her daughter Maritha for years. I was so distraught when she died; she was my Astro-Mommy. I still miss her and think of her amazing abilities.

Now Shellie has an interesting face! Allmost scarey, and I don't mean to be rude. She looks downright pissed! Of course she has also just been arrested. She, also, could be Scorp rising, I think.

I'll try to post the chart. If I cannot, I used 10:05 am Manassas VA, Oct 5, 1983.

Thanks for your ongoing interest!

Attachments

• astro_25gw_409_george_zimmerman_2012617_79718_40412.gif
    astro_25gw_409_george_zimmerman_2012617_79718_40412.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 14

JUPITERASC

I guess time will tell if there is any plausibiity to this proposed chart. Future aspects will either confirm it or not. It's a game to me, something to keep my brain occupied. And to test astrology! My first teacher was Zip Dobyns, and she had an axiom: The aspects can be there and nothing happens, but if something hapens, the aspects are there. (You just have to find them!) She was such a great teacher, I studied with her and her daughter Maritha for years. I was so distraught when she died; she was my Astro-Mommy. I still miss her and think of her amazing abilities.

Now Shellie has an interesting face! Allmost scarey, and I don't mean to be rude. She looks downright pissed! Of course she has also just been arrested. She, also, could be Scorp rising, I think.

I'll try to post the chart. If I cannot, I used 10:05 am Manassas VA, Oct 5, 1983.

Thanks for your ongoing interest!
Zip Dobyns taught you? You are very fortunate to have had personal experience of such a famous astrological personality!

When I saw Shellie's picture I noted the similarity of body type to her husband - both make an impact in the sense of being physically 'large' people... of course being overweight is not a crime :smile: Most would assume from looking at their images that they simply enjoyed food.

I agree, testing astrology is an intriguing pastime. There has to be a birth record for the Zimmerman's although the actual times of birth are not always noted.

JUPITERASC

Notice Zimmerman's Venus is connected to Regulus

THE FOLLOWING 66 WORD QUOTE IS SOURCED FROM http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

"The astrological influences of the star Regulus.... It gives violence, destructiveness, military honor of short duration, with ultimate failure, imprisonment, violent death, success, high and lofty ideals and strength of spirit, and makes its natives magnanimous, grandly liberal, generous, ambitious, fond of power, desirous of command, high-spirited and independent. [Robson*, p.195.]

Regulus with Venus: Many disappointments, unexpected happenings, violent attachments, trouble through love affairs. [Robson*, p.196.]"

claudette

Ah, Zip! She taught annual 10 day workshops at Feathered Pipe Ranch in Helena MT, a holistic healing center where I worked. I mean 10 days of morning and afternoon classes with just one afternoon off. You really worked-she had a stellium in Virgo. Another talk after dinner or fun astro games-she particularily loved astro-charades, where you would pull a card for a particular planet/sign /house placement and try to act it out! (Hint: we especially had fun whenever Moon was involved.) Hilarious! Zip presented in the am for everyone, then Maritha taught beginning classes in the afternoon while Zip taught more advanced students. The first lecture I heard from Zip I was so excited I couldn't sleep all night, for here was a paradigm I had been looking for. I was so thrilled when I finally was "graduated" to advanced classes with Zip. One year she did week-long advanced class after the 10 day workshop, which I did. She had a very loyal following; the same students would come year after year.
I guess I did this for 4 or 5 years, always learned so much more each time. One year I missed her workshop because I had been in a car accident, so I lay in bed at home, listening to the 22 tapes of her recent workshop. The next year my back was still fragile and she made certain I had a comfortable chair to sit in and even had a pad brought in so I could lie on the floor when I couldn't bear to sit. Tears come, remembering this. What a great soul she is.

Thank you for noticing the Regulus/Venus conj. Very fitting.

Another anomoly (sp?) I just noticed about his chart: he has 4 pairings of planets: venus/mars, merc/moon, pluto/saturn and uranus/jup. Only Sun and Neptune are not paired with another planet. Also, with a bundle you'll often get a square within the bundle: Zimmerman has 2: venus/mars squared uranus/jup, and merc/moon squared Neptune. Just adds more tension, I guess. So only Sun, then, is not in a pairing with another planet. I wonder what the significance is of that, especially since it's in Libra, where one seeks connection, balance, feedback. May or may not be meaningful, but all the pairings are unusual.

JUPITERASC

From online meaning of names sources:

"Zipporah is a wonderfully complex name that generally is interpreted to mean "Little Bird" (i.e. not an Eagle or similar)
. Zipporah is the first wife of Moses and daughter of Reuel (=Jethro), a Midianite priest (Exodus 2:21)"

Astrology with Zip must have been great fun - it's good to learn of happy memories of great times! :smile:

Interesting to consider other avenues.

Such as for example, either Moon or Mars conjunct Zimmerman's ascendant could account for his volatility and of the two I would opt for Moon as also reflecting Zimmerman's physical form POSSIBLY. Cancer Ascendant? OR is Moon aspecting the Ascendant? Appearance changes from (1) prison inmate
to (2) expensively suited apparent pillar of society who could even be mistaken for a seated lawyer in that court room - except he is in handcuffs
(3) Average dude wearing casual shirt and jeans - except he is in handcuffs

We can consider and gradually eliminate speculative ideas. Then at some stage when an accurate time of birth is published we can compare the assessments with it. However a birth time may not have been noted.

I focus on the seven classical planets. Assuming cloudless skies, they're clearly visible without the use of artificial aids such as extremely powerful telescopes:smile:

Zimmerman has all seven classical planets within 98
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT]. That's concentrated. Intense.

Mercury in square to nodal axis

Venus and Mars in an out of Tropical sign conjunction AND in orb a square to Jupiter.

Sidereally, Venus and Mars are conjunct in Leo in Sidereal Sign square to Scorpio Jupiter.

Then there are the eclipse connections.

Just got no reliable time of birth!

Remember also that Zimmerman profited financially from the murder of Trayvon Martin to the tune of a quarter of approximately a million dollars. Jupiter is a significator of wealth. The chart must indicate that.

Zimmerman had the cool, calm presence of mind to set up the websites requesting donations! A friend said on news reports that Zimmerman told him in the early days that he thought the whole thing would blow over! Clearly Zimmerman thought the taking of a human life to be a matter of little consequence and MAY have planned to use the money to live safely in hiding because he had two passports and MAY have deliberately concealed a valid one he could have used to travel on. Amazing arrogance.

Thank you for noticing the Regulus/Venus conj. Very fitting.

Another anomoly (sp?) I just noticed about his chart: he has 4 pairings of planets: venus/mars, merc/moon, pluto/saturn and uranus/jup. Only Sun and Neptune are not paired with another planet. Also, with a bundle you'll often get a square within the bundle: Zimmerman has 2: venus/mars squared uranus/jup, and merc/moon squared Neptune. Just adds more tension, I guess. So only Sun, then, is not in a pairing with another planet. I wonder what the significance is of that, especially since it's in Libra, where one seeks connection, balance, feedback. May or may not be meaningful, but all the pairings are unusual.
Regulus is one of the fixed stars that is associated with fame

I'm editing this to add some images of Zimmerman for reference.

I find it interesting that George Zimmerman especially requested permission to wear a suit instead of prison clothing for the bail hearing. The suit he chose looks expensive - plenty of money available in the account he attempts to hide from the judge... but IMO not such a smart choice to wear an expensively tailored suit while claiming to be "indigent"!

George Zimmerman has an Earthy/Watery appearance IMO

Attachments

• ZIMMERMAN INITIAL APPEARANCE.jpg
    ZIMMERMAN INITIAL APPEARANCE.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 17
  • George-Zimmerman Suit Pic.jpg
    George-Zimmerman Suit Pic.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ZIMMERMAN TURNS HIMSELF IN.jpg
    ZIMMERMAN TURNS HIMSELF IN.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

claudette, to assist with ascendant rectification analysis I found

(1) a mug shot of Shellie Zimmerman placed adjacent to a mug shot of her husband George Zimmerman

(2) as well as Shellie Zimmerman's booking photos when she was arrested and charged with libel

IMO Trayvon Martin's death was avoidable. Such a tragedy for all concerned.

Attachments

• SHELLIE & GEORGE MUGSHOTS.JPG
    SHELLIE & GEORGE MUGSHOTS.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 26
  • SHELLIE ZIMMERMAN MUG SHOT.jpg
    SHELLIE ZIMMERMAN MUG SHOT.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 19