Is an aspect needed?

kronos

I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move to the correct forum if you like. I've been studying the basics of astrology for a few years, but I suppose I'm still new at this.

Anyway, this isn't an horary question, but it does have to do with a relationship and planetary aspects.

Here goes. I want to rekindle a relationship with a former partner, and I'm hoping it will happen by New Year's. We have not been in contact, but she knows where and when to meet me if she wants. I don't believe either of us will contact each other to set up a date, so if it happens, it will be spontaneous.

The best times for her to reach me are the days leading up to New Year's Eve.

I'm a little concerned, however, because there doesn't seem to be any favorable aspects on these days, such as Mars trine Venus. However, I realize that Mars and Venus have been in a trine and are now separating. Can it be that this trine was an unblocking of energy between us and that that the trine was a sort of un-thawing of the silence? And now that the trine has happened, are the karmic energies are opening for us to rekindle our friendship and love?

Can a relationship still begin even though the trine has separated?

Finally, if anyone has any insight into the aspects on Dec 29-31 regarding the forging of a new bond, would you please let me know? Are there no favorable aspects occuring, or is a rekindling possible?

One further note. I have taken note of the time and place I am writing this, so if you suggest I make this an horary question, "Will we meet?" I would be willing to discuss it further. For the record, the time and date is 8pm Dec. 24 and I'm in Hartford, CT (USA). I notice that Mars is on the Asc. and does in fact trine Venus in Sagitarius. It looks like I'm the Sun and she is Saturn. The seventh house, house of relationships, has Jupiter and Neptune conjunct in Aquarius. I just don't know what to do next.

If someone can give me a hint on how to proceed with the horary, I'd be grateful.

This is best asked in our Horary Greenhorns lounge. You create a chart (transit chart) have the question firmly fixed in your mind then 'create a chart' and post it in horary GL.

No one can view attachments at the moment, although admin are trying to resolve matters -- so in the meantime try this ----

Everyone I think I've found a temporary solution to attachments. If you upload via your control panel and save to your album and then copy and paste the link into your thread --- this seems to work. Only slight problem you may have to trim the size down to fit ie: 600 x 600 in some kind of software or accessories/paint first.

Ordinarily we would ask you post a chart as attachment like this --
How to attach a chart as thumbnail

1) First, get your from chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there—it’s free

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is important to reduce the image size to 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it. Click to get chart, then right mouse click on image, ‘save target image as’ to hard drive.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart (exception is GLounge) along with it, as our forum rules request.

Niplan

Banned
This is a bad idea, On new years, There is a full moon, which is bad, And there is also an elcipse which is bad...

If you start a relationship under these circumstances it will be sure to fail.