Transits of Darkness

Arian Maverick

I cannot adequately describe my feelings lately, except that an unwelcome influence of darkness has descended upon my usually bright demeaner.

I am beginning to suspect that my Ascendant may very well be 28 or 29 degrees Pisces, as the North Node is currently hovering around this area. Are there any other significant transits to my natal chart that may indicate a vague sense of dissatisfaction with one's life?

Arian Maverick

Hi Arien,

The reason you have probably been feeling dark and not your usual self lately is because you have just had a Transit of Mars squaring your Pluto. This was in effect from the 26th -28th June. This may still be having a bit of effect on you but should soon pass.

Transiting Mars Square Pluto

This can spark things that have a long lasting effect. This is because you feel strongly about anything that is currently happening to you, and so you are liable to act upon it. Anything will have a deep effect on you, there may be intense meetings or conflict with someone, or anything that really gets to you in an obsessive way. Your gun is "loaded" right now, so be careful where you point it.

Also I think with Mars being your ruling planet it may be having an even stronger effect on you, and aspecting your Pluto in your 8th house, no wonder you have felt such a dark influence.

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Delboy,

I admit that I was not expecting to receive a natal chart interpretation when I created this thread, but your efforts are greatly appreciated! :)

I indeed have a complex personality despite Aries' general reputation of being an uncomplicated sign; as my first house stellium indicates, I am often direct and assertive in my self-expression yet there is also a certain intellectual orientation and emotional sensitivity that defies this placement.

Quoting Buai on the thread Please, some help: paradoxal chart and sun oppositions, "But being in this forum at your age suggests quite alot, don't you think?" ;)

Arian Maverick

lilllybelle

It might be that mercury is slowing down to retrograde. That often times get people in a anxious or overall badmood. Lillybelle P.S. Saturn is going to square your pluto some time in the next couple of months. I would expect some growth.