Pain in my small intestine

dreamreader

I am suffering from pain from my small intestine since March, and suffered digestive problems since last year... I have been under stress (no job at the time) and just got tested for Celiac disease. Comes as a surprise...I am working on gluten free diet for a month....worried about it but thought maybe my chart could help me...I can do basic natal charts but not this.

I have no planets in my natal 6th, Saturn R right now is going through my 9th. Natal Saturn R is in my 7th. Any way I can learn how to check my chart for anything that I need to be concerned about?

[question is about a medical issue so moved to Medical Astrology forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dreamreader

Re: What is causing this rash?

By the way, it isn't a rash- I just became a member and posted a reply to someone else who is experiencing a rash...

I suppose it would help to upload my image so you can see overall what I am looking at. So far I know I have mercury conjunct my mars, in my 5th house, which would have to do with childhood, house of children. Being short and abrupt as I usually am, i have a teen now in my household, so I know I am learning patience. I am becoming a balanced logic with spiritual teaching in this time of my life so I am hoping my intellect will not fuel my usual tendencies to "jump the gun" and jump to conclusions too quickly when it comes to my child- anyone with a preteen can understand....I am sure there are more interesting things coming my way where that is concerned :rolleyes:

Now to the sixth house...I don't have planets in my natal sixth house and right now as of this time no transiting planets in my sixth- the planet Saturn (R) right now is in my house of higher educaiton, which I have been contemplating for some time to go back for my masters degree, but to no avail it hasn't come together, I have missing documents (good ole Saturn retro) that are pertinent to my acceptance and i really didn't want to continue in the realm of psychology-too clinical for me. With Pluto in retrograde ritgh now, and it being my planet ruler, it explains some of the boundaries that I am also working on (with Saturn in R)and I have entered a period of helping myself for now, and nurturing myself rather than please everyone else. I thought this was a good move- don't get me wrong, I still help but it's not overkill as I was before, I am not rescuing people anymore. I cannot see any relation to the problems I am currently having (pains in small intestinal area) with Saturn R, so there must be something I am overlooking in my chart that may indicate whether this is passing or whether I need to be concerned.

Any help to point out to me what I am missing in my individual health astrology lessons is appreciated.

Attachments

• oct24transit.gif
    oct24transit.gif
    36 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

4leafclovah

The ruler of your 6th(Venus) is retrograde in Pisces/3rd and Aries/4th. It might be that you consumed something that is giving you these problems. Have you been checked out for tapeworm? Venus in Sagg sextile Pluto(tapeworm)/Libra(cysts) suggests the possibility. My friend got tapeworm from something she had eaten while traveling and didn't realize this until later when she started having abdominal cramps. This is just an observation. Go see a doctor again!

Last edited:

dreamreader

thank you I will take all into consideration, helpful info...

I haven't mentioned that i was in a car accident two years ago I was rearended-and interestingly enough while starting treatments of acupuncture during May 2007 continuing until October 2007, this is when about two months into my procedures, these symptoms seemed to surface while treating my right shoulder. I didn't have it previous to this time period. The doctor told me at the time that the acupuncture was directed to treat problems with my gall bladder and the small instestine because treatment for my shoulder links with the meridians of my gall bladder and intestine. I asked if there were common effects from receiving acupuncture, and was told by the doctor that no, there were no side effects from acupuncture such as diarrhea. Not too sure I believe him especially since this is when all these digestive problems started, and since then my stress/anxiety levels have been high....cysts may be a factor,I want to though look further into the accident, acupuncture and these current symptoms as being linked...but cannot find this in my chart. I read up on the symptoms of the tapeworm, and they don't match what I am experiencing...I haven't traveled and i don't eat raw fish, or uncooked meat- everything needs to be well done. Thanks!

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Dreamreader, glad we found the right forum for you. :p I've changed the title to one that suits your question.

I would think that, if you have noticed these digestive changes since starting acupuncture treatment, there probably IS something to them. Are you getting treatment from a doctor with acupuncture training, or an acupuncturist?

If you have blockages in your Qi, when it starts becoming unblocked it can cause these sorts of manifestations; think of a garden hose that has a kink in it, and suddenly is straightened out. The small intestine separates the dirty from the clean, and allows us to make clearheaded decisions. The gall bladder helps us to be courageous in making decisions in the first place. Any sort of extra 'activity' in your intestines may have something to do with balancing this function.

But if the symptoms are still persisting, I'd certainly get it checked out. I don't think you'll find it in your chart.

AG:)

dreamreader

archergirl said:
Hi Dreamreader, glad we found the right forum for you. :p I've changed the title to one that suits your question.

I would think that, if you have noticed these digestive changes since starting acupuncture treatment, there probably IS something to them. Are you getting treatment from a doctor with acupuncture training, or an acupuncturist?

AG:)

Thank you archergirl, your points prove to be very helpful. I was getting treated by an acupunturist who is also a doctor practicing in nutrition. Was is the key word here. The last treatment I had unfortunately hit a nerve literally in my left hand :eek: , and my hand was numb for that night and the next day. When I told him I was uncomfortable at the time of the needle being inserted he wanted me to sit out the treatment with the discomfort, and told me in a manner of speaking "oops":( . I haven't been back to him since. Needless to say I wasn't happy about it.

The digestive problems persisted following this encounter and at the same time of dealing with trying to heal my body from the accident, I was continuing to deal with a heavy friendship break up, a settlement from the accident and a closing of my business. All moments proving to be stressful. I tried methods of healing during that time period and just finally gave in to being. I did see a couple of doctors- one was naturopathic and the other mainstream. Both felt my condition was due to stress and nerves. Now I am coping with my mother-in-law with breast cancer just diagnosed 5 weeks (moon conjunct Neptune- dealing with family members/hospital as well as Moon square Saturn, which indicates an individual who may care for an older family member)ago, so this past year has walloped me-and my husband. Tension was trying to be my friend and hang around alittle too long last year. i am just hoping I haven't damaged anything from all of the anger, anxiety and pressure i was and am dealing with-topped off with no job! Since they cannot seem to diagnose me in my doctor visits I thought I would dive into my chart and hope to find some answers/suggestions there. So far, I neglected to see Virgo and also Pluto....is there a good book that someone could recommend based on health and astrology?

thanks for listening to me vent. :60:

Last edited:

dreamreader

uploaded image of ALL of transits, etc.

I didn't have the transits uploaded (sorry) I guess in my uploading I cut it off. So as per a request (4leafclover?) here is the two thumbnails with the information...thanks again for the direction.

Attachments

• oct24transit1.gif
    oct24transit1.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
  • oct24transit2.gif
    oct24transit2.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 20