My son

Arian Maverick

jjgirl67,

I am not nearly as gifted at astrological interpretation as some other members of this forum, but perhaps I can be of assistance by uploading your son's natal chart ;)

Arian Maverick

Mary

I would say that, overall, he is and will absorve positive energies.

He may feel his home as quite restrictive, maybe because his parents have to work, but he will finally transform the energy into a reserved self and emotions. Due to this he posibly develop persevance and strong will, and maybe enjoy some solutide. In the end I´ll say he feels happy and safe at home...

His chart also speaks of a good relationship between parents, his home may have an intelectual flair, what it´s good for him.

I see also a powerfull opposition between sun, saturn and north node conjuntion opposed to a pluto and south node conjunction. This may mean that he may have frintion between his "task" to be more drawn to family,... and what pluto in the 10th describes: he may invest a lot of enery (maybe even to the point of obsession) to career goals, since this may can easily (pluto conj south node) he may reach a very powerful position in life, in profession.
His moon (emotions, home) either helps to resolve the situation, or helps him reaches all his goals, it in his heart to make things work for everybody´s sake.

Hope you find it intersting and helpfull

Mary