When will my house sell?

T

TheEmeraldEmpire

It is July 28th 2005 at 3:17 pm USA Nashville TN.
My question is: WHEN is my House going to sell?
I really need to sell this house as soon as possible and it started out showing really well...then nothing.

fensi88

Unfortunately, I got early Asc ( 00Sag34) so, it is too soon to answer the question, the question is premature.

pwadm

Staff member
The question may be premature, but this doesn't necessary mean that the answer isn't there. (that's what the modern authors say)

Jupiter represents our emerald loving friend and also the house, Mercury is the potential buyer.

There are two aspects that may indicate selling this house: Mercury mutually applying by sextile to Jupiter and the Moon's square to Mercury. In both cases the aspects will not be perfected until the fastest planets aspects Neptune... illusions and dreams.
In any case, the fastest planet of both aspects is in a FIXED sign and a CADENT house, indicating a LONG time until the house will sell, that is... years.

Barry-ann

Fixed in cadent means timing will be inconclusive, not 'years'! Could mean tomorrow, next week, could theoretically mean years, yes.
But that seems very unlikely... time to lift up your spirits!

pwadm

Staff member
I hope "inconclusive" would apply better (given that there is that Neptune involvement also). According to John Frawley ("the revolutionary wave in horary astrology") there is a slightly different approach in timing events from the horary chart. (see "The horary textbook")

T

TheEmeraldEmpire

ALRIGHT, but I'm STILL freaked out by the answer....that was scary. So basically AT THIS TIME there really is no answer to the question????
And...answer this....what happens if I ask the question at another time? How exactly does it work, or is it always dictated by when I first asked the question?

pwadm

Staff member
I'm SORRY, I made a huge mistake in the first post on this thread, it would have been far too much - years ...
According to Frawley's last book, the fastest planet in a fixed sign and a cadent house for a venture that doesn't imply volition, but follows a quite natural process, means 'middle' term - we should use the average measuring unit, that is 'months'. I messed it up because this system is fairly complicated than the previous one...

So, the right answer would be "the house will sell within 5-7 months"...
(my point of view)

Will this answer cheer you up a little bit?