Need to go to court??

AineB

Hey y'all! :) Been a while, but that'll happen when you have in-laws in town! Anyways... Trying to figure out how to have a go at this chart.

The ?: Will he need to go back to CO to get things straightened out?

Briefly, my hubby ousted someone for stealing at work.. the company turns around and then says he was stealing service for me!! It was a cell phone company, I used to work there, I was on the employee plan and they never took me off, but merged my account with my hubby's... So he had met with the DA back in '01 and was told it would be dropped since all the records shown there were no changes made by him. THEN, who knows what happened since supposedly there was a court date he was never informed of which resulted in a bench warrant... Sooooo the whole getting straightened out would be getting the bench warrant lifted so potential job employers can do their background checks without it showing up!! ;)

I'm wondering if I should look to Mars or Pluto for my hubby? I'm also wondering if I should focus more on the possible judge that would oversee things, the DA, or the warrant??

I'll take a stab at it anyways with what I'm getting from it... So if we go off of Mars in the 7th (defendant in legal case), there's a trine to the moon in 4th (end of matter) and also possible secondary ruler Pluto. The judge would be the sun, so there's a conjunction to mars (and pluto again!).. though it is separating. Hmmm.. the other things that have me concerned is the square's to saturn, namely to both sun and mars.. judge and hubby. I *think* the DA would be saturn. So I DO think things can be resolved without him having to go back to CO, but I don't think it'll be a swift process. :(

Did I get it right? Or should I look at it differently?! I didn't really factor in the actual warrant itself or the possibility of "travel", but more on the people involved. Would travel from FL to CO be considered a short or long journey?!?! For us we'd view it as short as we used to drive from CO to OH in 18 hours...

Thanks so much everyone and Happy Holidays!!!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_17_court_hr747539564.gif
    astro_2gw_17_court_hr747539564.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 19

archergirl

You have asked a few different questions here, it appears. Your title is 'Need to go to court?', and your question in the post is "Will he need to go back to CO to get things straightened out?', and then you seem to be asking about the outcome of the court case, whether in Colorado or not.:confused:

The 'Will he go' part makes a much different chart than a 'Need to go to court', which is different again from a 'Will it get straightened out' question.:D You might want to clarify what you were concerned with when you asked the question...horary is very specific, and cannot answer questions that haven't been asked, if you see what I mean. If I ask, for example, 'Will I get married this year', and the answer is 'No', that doesn't mean I won't get married the year after, or the year after that...but the chart won't show it.

Your husband will be shown by Mars. Horary doesn't use the moderns as main significators, only 'frosting on the cake'.:D

If you clarify what you are asking, I can poke around in the chart a bit. I suspect it will get sorted out from 'home'...the Moon is in the 4th and Mars has passed an aspect to Saturn, ruler of travel. You would probably need to use the 9th significator for this, btw, because it is not a 'regular' journey, but a special one. The 3rd rules things like commuting or nipping out to the store to grab a tub of Ben and Jerry's. The 9th rules 'purposeful' travel. The 3rd doesn't always rule short distances; your 'regular' trip from FL to OH would be 3rd house, because you do it often. When I asked about moving back to England from the US, I used the 3rd significator, because we've done the move three times in six years...it has become routine!

Thanks!

AG:)

Last edited:

AineB

LOL!! Thanks and sorry for the confusion AG!! I still think the original question of "Will he need to go back to CO to get things straightened out?" still fits the best, sorry about the title just thought I'd nip it down a little. IF things can be straightened out from home, there won't be a need to go to CO or court! ;) I thought of looking to the other significators (judge/DA) to see if that would give me more clues into whether or not going to CO would be required, since it's really going to be up to them.. but that's where I was trying to figure out how I should go about looking at things. How to figure out the best way to come to the conclusion, because what's the main "theme" behind it... the travel, the people, the actual warrant (paper item?) itself?!?

So mostly, like I said, pretty much just needing to know if getting the warrant lifted can be done from home, or if going to CO is the only way possible. According to the DA, which is not the same one as the one from '01, he says No... but is a complete jerk, does not listen to what's being told to him, yada yada.. It's to the point that we're also writing the state attorney about this DA because it's a total waste of tax payers money, not to mention ours, for something that shoulda been taken care of years ago and that we didn't even know about until his employer ran the background check!! I'm to the point where I'd like to sue the county/state for mental anguish it's become so ridiculous!!

Anyways, thanks again!!! :)