Crush.

Scorpio80

Banned
I went to a party last night. I met up with a old co-worker of mine. He used to have a crush on me:p . Does he still crush on me?
I think he is more adorable now than before:D .
I am the Moon and he is Saturn, and there is an applying opposition. I read that oppositions in horary can also mean attraction!
I am in the 9th house he is in the 3rd.
I also notice Jupiter is on the 7th house, he has a girlfriend?
Thanks.

[img=http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9519/crushlp5.th.gif][img=http://img387.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif]

starlink

I dont think so Scorpio80. That Moon-Saturn Opposition speaks for itself.
His 5th house of romance is ruled by Venus in detriment in Scorpio, so no love feelings there I'm afraid.
Also the Sun, his sexual expression (male animal side), is in detriment in Libra.

Jupiter by the way has nothing to do with this question and girlfriends are usually shown by Venus (in 7 or his ruler about to conjunct Venus).

Starlink

Scorpio80

Banned
Think I should use Venus for him, 5th house...since I see him as a crush, not a potential b.f.?
Even if I use him as the 5th its still means he is not crushing on me, because there is a past trine...he did indeed crush on me in the past!
Does the Moon-Saturn opposition means he hates me?:eek: . Hate is a harsh word I know!
I know there is not love feelings...not even for me...never did feel it. Its more like a sexual thing for me:) . I am a Scorpio by the way!

starlink

Scorpio, no, I dont think the opposition means hate. Great dislike is only seen by Mutual Receptions. Like if his planet would be placed in a sign where your planet is in detriment. I thing that is the worst you can have really. Hate I would never use. Disgust would be nearest:)

I would not use Venus, always Mars if anything. He is a man and Venus (unless signifier of 7th house) represents a woman, as does the Moon. So this past trine shows he could be Mars as well and Saturn (him) also past the sextile with Venus (that could be you as your female animal side), this probably showing the past sexual encounter.

Moon is making a translation of light from Mars to Venus in about 8° however, so another sexual encounter would maybe possible in the future. At that same time Mars also trines your Asc. So sexual attraction yes, nice relationship no. Yes, those Scorpio's..... I know all about it, Scorpio is my Ascendant and Pluto trines Venus in the 5th.

Scorpio80 said:
Think I should use Venus for him, 5th house...since I see him as a crush, not a potential b.f.?
Even if I use him as the 5th its still means he is not crushing on me, because there is a past trine...he did indeed crush on me in the past!
Does the Moon-Saturn opposition means he hates me?:eek: . Hate is a harsh word I know!
I know there is not love feelings...not even for me...never did feel it. Its more like a sexual thing for me:) . I am a Scorpio by the way!
Where is your Mars Scorpio80?