Success in Real Estate? ( hear me out ;)

Tanya00

I've always had a jobs within the real estate field, but never considered it a career until recently ( bad timing, I know, given the economic situation) But I got an offer to work with mortgages and I wanted to look at my natal to see if anything there is any indication, or aspects that would best fit someone in this field.

Although I can't see any aspects that pop out at me - for the last year or so I've been incredibly confused and indecisive about what I want to do as a career. I'm thinking its the Neptune squaring my Venus and Mars in the 6th? Maybe?

Confirmations of my aspect interps. or corrections would be much appreciated :)

-Moon in Libra =pleasant, sociable, delicate. A warm manner of expressing myself that allows me to relate easily to others. A diplomatic person, good with public contact.

Moon in 6th house = identity is largely manifested through your work and through service and care for others. daily work is very important and demonstrate much dedication and precision. You are protective towards and very sensitive to your co-workers, people around you, and employees in your charge.

Ascendant in Aries = dynamic, bold, strong and very active

Taurus on 2nd house cusp = business capabilities and it is possible to make money through persistent work, good investments, and good administration.

Venus in 6th house/Venus in Virgo=like to collaborate, help.

-Sun in the 7th house = successful with the associations that you form and also with people in general thanks to good manners and charm.

-Sun conjunct Saturn (orb 2° 24' ) =strong principles; your word is firm and sincere, and you will maintain your promises throughout time. People will trust you because your radiate responsibility and seriousness.

-Saturn ruling my 10th = no quick "successes"

-Jupiter in 8th house = good with handling other's money

-Jupiter conjunct Uranus (orb 5° 11') = don't like restriction ( ideally, I'd like to have my own business, or at least be able to work on my own/make my own schedule - but doesn't everybody? ;) )

-Uranus in 8th house = don't know if this is the right interp but again, could do well in guiding the monetary investments of others?

-Pluto in Libra = human relations and communication. willing to listen to others, seeking agreement and balance between different points of view.

-Saturn conjunct Pluto ( orb 7° 40') = willpower and will persist in efforts of achieving goals.

Claire19

FIrst of all Venus rules your 2nd of personal income in Taurus, the sign of property matters. Venus is in the 6th of work and in Virgo, again housing, accommodation, hotels....conjunct Mars giving the drive. Mercury rules the 6th of everyday work and is conjunct Saturn and the Sun in the 7th. So legalities and contracts feature along with negotiation and dealing with the general public. All in Scorpio so suggestive of corporate involvements and with the strong 7th house, partnership is the way to go. Again Saturn rules the 10th in the 7th conjunct Sun and Mercury. Construction work and land and again partners and dealing with contracts and legalities.

Real estate partnership maybe franchising from large corporations and again dealing in housing, hotels and holiday resorts is an option with the ruler of the 5th i.e. Sun, conjunct Mercury and Saturn in the 7th.

Need to watch negative thinking also and try to be positive which attracts opportunities. You have such a loaded 7th house ruled by Venus in the 6th and ruler of the 2nd in Taurus that partnerships are the way to go.

It is true that you could do well in investments, banking and handling the goods and assets of others. Estate matters, insurances etc.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I also have Venus conjunct Mars in virgo in 6th house. I think it has to do with love and energy for service work and/or health related work. (Im in the medical field). I also have capricorn on MC, but unlike you I have my saturn in the 6th house, while you have it in the 7th house. And I suppose the 7th house governs real estates if Im not wrong? You also have sun and moon here which is important + Libra at the cusp of the 7th house with also may govern real estates. Libra and 7th house have to do with legal matters, and real estates is that kind right?

Tanya00

FIrst of all Venus rules your 2nd of personal income in Taurus, the sign of property matters. Venus is in the 6th of work and in Virgo, again housing, accommodation, hotels....conjunct Mars giving the drive. Mercury rules the 6th of everyday work and is conjunct Saturn and the Sun in the 7th. So legalities and contracts feature along with negotiation and dealing with the general public. All in Scorpio so suggestive of corporate involvements and with the strong 7th house, partnership is the way to go. Again Saturn rules the 10th in the 7th conjunct Sun and Mercury. Construction work and land and again partners and dealing with contracts and legalities.

Real estate partnership maybe franchising from large corporations and again dealing in housing, hotels and holiday resorts is an option with the ruler of the 5th i.e. Sun, conjunct Mercury and Saturn in the 7th.

Need to watch negative thinking also and try to be positive which attracts opportunities. You have such a loaded 7th house ruled by Venus in the 6th and ruler of the 2nd in Taurus that partnerships are the way to go.

It is true that you could do well in investments, banking and handling the goods and assets of others. Estate matters, insurances etc.

Very informative, thank you!

And you are right on about the positive/negative feelings.
I'm thinking the Mars square Neptune and Mars square Jupiter aspects are influences I can't easily shake.
And having Sun conjunct Mercury less than 3 deg (orb 2° 4' ) w/ the sun being in such a passionate and intense sign as Scorpio is a big aspect as well - I expect results to be almost immediate especially in dealing with career, and when they are not, I doubt myself.

I have one question for future reference/charts: I know the 4th house rules home, more so one's own domestic matters...but which astrological house would you use when looking at homes and land of others/for others and matters like that, would it be the 8th? (homes of/for others= other's investments/assets= 8th house matters?)

docker

I see that the planets in your natal chart gives you the real estate profession. Oriental planet Saturn and Mc in Capricorn and the sixth house in Virgo, the analysis. The answer is that you should look your progress Mc and the progressions of your planets. But i suppose that the mortgage thing this fits you.

Docker