Who are you in the Tarot?

Moog

They also have a feature at Facade.com, where they'll match you to a Tarot Card according to your name/birthdate numerological influence..

Its pretty interesting.. http://facade.com/personal/

(make sure you use your entire birth name if you do this though -- the full name is very important in numerology!)

The Hermit. Fitting.

At home on Saturday night, fasting and reading scripture :whistling:

Ixaee

The Hermit. Fitting.

At home on Saturday night, fasting and reading scripture :whistling:

lol...

Im the Empress by that site, and it really fits me too... "truth, love, luxury, fruitfulness and motherhood"... that's 90% of my life summed up in a nut-shell... :biggrin:

akp124

Now I get the Emperor when I try the facade.com test

Worldly authority and power. Social mastery and oratory. One who is intelligent, experienced, confident and reasonable. A patriarch or primary male influence. The motive force of politics and society. The ability to fulfill plans and use mental control over the emotions.

So now its Ace of Cups, Justice, and the Emperor.

Edit: I checked my "Birth Mates" and got Adolf Hitler, Lee Harvey Oswald, Osama Bin Laden, and Theodore Rosevelt among others like Angelina Jolie. Nice how most are connected to some type of politics.... and I got the Emperor...lol

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

The facade test:

"The High Priestess: A pure, exalted and gracious influence. Education, knowledge, wisdom, and esoteric teachings. The forces of nature. Intuition, foresight, and spiritual revelation of the most mysterious and arcane sort."

Awesome. But then pretty much the whole deck is awesome, so...

Edit: Just for fun:

" Public Role
(Equivalents of "Rebel Uranian")
Words that embody your presence are "Chemistry, Fortress, Illuminati, Periphery, Question, Security".
Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Lace".
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Facade, Jade".
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Asia, Axe, Baby, Beer, Bread, Computer, Day, Fact, Fascination, Fear, Gin, Illusion, Mercenary, Oyster, Peace, Perfection, Slaughter, Stallion, Strength, Web".
"

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

-that's what I got with the link

but then I went on another site before and I got the nine of coins?? something about prosperity is going on yet I am heaved hoed by my debt, does that phrase even make sense??

Cascada

I'd like to think of myself as The High Priestess ;) haha, jk. I asked this once and the card I received was the Eight of Swords. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

*edited* I took the test and I got The Empress :)

Last edited: