Christ Consciousness

PurpleRain

Do I have the ability to obtain it? And if I can find it, am I here to teach it?

Or am I just crazy with impossible dreams with Neptune conjunct my MC?

I know I live in a Neptune world, but just how imaginary is it? When I contemplate the Universe, and my mind is way out there, I come up with some pretty crazy stuff. I came to the conclusion that God is energy when I was about 14. I grew up under the influence of Mormonism, the whole 3 levels to heaven thing threw me off when I was five.

I love Quantum Physics, and all the universal laws and many other things, even though I can't even begin to explain it, I get it. When I watched The Secret, I had a big red spot on my forehead from smacking myself so many times. Duh, that's what I've been trying to say!

I want to follow my dreams, and that consists of me going to school to earn a PHD, while raising three boys into men, possibly single. And then I want to write some sort of conscious raising book that gets read by many people, and makes those people smack themselves in the head. And of course my publisher would just love to send me around the world on a book signing tour:p.

Growing up, I just always thought that would be cool to do. Now, I want to do it. My chart seems to indicate to me that this may be possible for me to do. But I am so afraid that I will fail and end up with student loans gallor, and still end up working and doing something I hate. Not to mention, I absolutely hated school growing up. So I'm afraid that I might end up not liking it and quit.

But of course someone with a Christ Consciousness does not let fear get in the way.

Oh my gosh, I must be crazy.

Thanks in advance for any comments on this matter. Even if you think I'm crazy and letting Neptune dilute the "real world".

[derogatory comment about a religious denomination deleted by moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_female.59007.4310.gif
    astro_2gw_01_female.59007.4310.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:

freedomlover

PurpleRain,

You sound like my twin! I was a Mormon in a past life, too!

Anyway, I'll only comment briefly, but without astrological detail at this time, because it's late and my head is getting foggy.

No, you're not crazy - you are ahead of your time. Also, something along the lines of what you described is in your chart.

Christ Consciousness is the raised vibration of both the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine - yin and yang. So you need to focus on being who you truly are ( Divine Masculine - yang) and also respect for the body and Earth - learning to rest and be still, etc. (Divine Feminine-yin).

As you do this, you will become more and more of the Christ Consciousness, and it will no longer seem crazy to you - but become very real instead.

Peace,

Freedomlover

PurpleRain

Thank You Freedom Lover for your reassurance.

Well, it's already your identity, you don't have to go to school for what you already know as truth. Others may not believe the same way you do, it may be your destiny to teach this spirituality that you see and know as a truth. Your south node is pisces, ascendant pisces and the dreamy Neptune up on the MC close to Mercury indicates the ability to communicate your wisdom and philosophy in a prophetic way.

Funny thing about truth, I love how it is always changing. I grew up thinking that all orange cats are males. Now, I own two orange female cats. That kinda blows that truth out of the water.:38:Truth just seems limitless to me, always expanding and never ending.

The ability to find the required equillibrium between your spiritual goals and living with the day to day worries and practicalities of existence is of utmost importance, especially with Neptune MC.

I like to think that maybe someday, I will experience heaven on earth. But even as I speak those words, I have no idea what that means. But I know that it has something to do with living life here and now. I tend to spend most of my time in the future, and how it's gonna be. Now I know that I will not see that future become real until I learn to be here now. And a whole lotta of other stuff.

Thank you MkM84 and freedomlover for your time.

Blessings

waybread

You have an interesting configuration in your chart called a "Thor's hammer" in which Saturn and Neptune/MC both form a sesqui-square to your moon/Chiron, while Saturn and Neptune square one another.

Saturn symbolizes traditional religion and ecclesiastical authority, while Neptune rules mysticism and a kind of longing for self-sacrifice so that one can merge with the divine. Moon conjunct Chiron looks like a recipe for hurt feelings, but in the context of your question, it may put you deeply in touch with the concept of Jesus' suffering. Christian denominations have different ways of expressing it, from the idea that each person has her own "cross to bear" to Paul's argument that Jesus' sacrifice on the cross redeemed humanity.

You don't have a lot of air in your chart, and your 8th house sun in Scorpio (opposing your moon/Chiron) seems to need to dig deeply into life's occult mysteries. You probably will need to do so, therefore, in a feeling, almost tactile kind of way. That north node in Virgo in the 6th suggests that your growth lies in service. If you've not done so already, you might enjoy reading about the late Mother Teresa's take on her work with the poor of India's slums.

PurpleRain

You have an interesting configuration in your chart called a "Thor's hammer" in which Saturn and Neptune/MC both form a sesqui-square to your moon/Chiron, while Saturn and Neptune square one another.

Oh yes, and it's a duzzy! I got a little taste of this energy before Saturn went rx. Now that it has backed off and I have had a chance to see where this energy might take me. I'm not liking it. Not looking forward to my return. It's so close now.

You don't have a lot of air in your chart, and your 8th house sun in Scorpio (opposing your moon/Chiron) seems to need to dig deeply into life's occult mysteries. You probably will need to do so, therefore, in a feeling, almost tactile kind of way. That north node in Virgo in the 6th suggests that your growth lies in service. If you've not done so already, you might enjoy reading about the late Mother Teresa's take on her work with the poor of India's slums.

I have always loved occult mysteries, but have never really been able to express it in an outward manner. I have a hard time seeing myself of service to people because I have always been extremely introverted, I need to transform this energy.

Thanks for the referal to Mother Teresa's work. I have not wondered in that direction yet.

Akyana

I like to think that maybe someday, I will experience heaven on earth. But even as I speak those words, I have no idea what that means.

End of struggle, end of sorrow, end of Ignorance, end of Darkness

enlightenment.jpg

enlightenment.jpg

PurpleRain

What is Christ Consciousness?

I have no idea, but my chart seems to indicate that it is exactly what I am looking for in this world. What I am looking for is not outside of myself.

It has something to do with unconditional love. You take the bad for what it is and let it go. It's about doing in this world what you feel is right because it's your deepest intention. Always aware and living in the now. Letting go and letting God do it. But most importantly it's about having faith in self. And taking responsibility for your thoughts, actions, and life, and if you don't like it, then change it.

Something along those lines anyways. I'll let you know if I ever find it.