People say I'm a forceful speaker.

Dukemania

Banned
When I make a speech, people always tell me how "forceful" and "intense" I am. Even my mom sometimes remind me to speak more softly, because apparently she feels like I'm shouting at her when it's just my regular voice.

What in my chart makes me seem aggressive when I talk?

ma8gar.gif

muchacho

When I make a speech, people always tell me how "forceful" and "intense" I am. Even my mom sometimes remind me to speak more softly, because apparently she feels like I'm shouting at her when it's just my regular voice.

Mars 1st House, Pluto 3rd House, Moon in Aries and also Sun in a fiery sign... that's going to make a rather 'forceful' impression and gives you a hot temper.

Julian

Banned

Not at all. I'm just FUELED with anger because of some random hater on the internet.

You can think whatever you want, though. Doesn't mean that it's true!
:smile:

I'm just glad to get my point across. It feels freaking fantastic!

Since you have Mercury in Cancer in the 11th house with a Pluto trine and a Mars sextile you have great potential to lead social groups, but it's not perfect. You have Mercury opposing Neptune and Uranus, damaging other people's feelings due to sensibility (Neptune) maybe you will say some things but people will think you said other things (difficulty to express oneself harmonically) and ironically doing bad to the original intention (Uranus), which is leading groups. Pluto is in a hard aspect with Saturn, so it further increases the bad reputation you could get. You have this predisposed nature to dictate everyone and everything. Also Mars squaring Venus says that the way you speak damages your image. Be careful and have the best of luck.

Drive safe

Also, Moon in Aries and Sun in Leo sounds good for initiation, energy and all that stuff but sounds somebody who, when doesn't get all the praise he wants he's enraged. Your Moon is in Aries, therefore in a fire sign, which she doesn't like very much.

Also nice to meet somebody who has an almost exact trine to my Sun.

My natal positions are

-Sun in Aries 11º 9th house
-Jupiter in Aries 11º 9th house
-Venus in Taurus 17º 10th house
-Saturn in Taurus 03º 10th house
-Moon in Libra 21º 3rd and conjunct 4th house
-Pluto in Saggittarius 10º 5th house
-Neptune in Aquarius 03º 7th house
-Uranus in Aquarius 15º 7th house
-Mars in Scorpio 10º 4th house
-Mercury in Pisces 20º Stationary Direct 9th house cusp
-Cancer Rising
-MC on Aries

Also I am just trying to help you, don't misunderstand me. Venus square Mars from 10th house to 1st talks about somebody who's touchy. Man, you don't need to be praised to feel secure. What you're feeling isn't self-confidence. You just got mad because of someone who typed a bunch of letters on a screen.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

ma8gar.gif
Mars is on Ascendant and therefore strong by placement
but
Mars in Virgo has no ESSENTIAL DIGNITY
and lacks any MUTUAL RECEPTION with MERCURY ruler of VIRGO

Meanwhile Mercury, placed in the Moon's sign Cancer, has no ESSENTIAL DIGNITY either

Natal Cancer Moon has no essential dignity

Mercury, Mars and the Moon all lack any essential dignity and are therefore Peregrine

HOW TO READ THIS TABLE
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

dignities2.gif

You have a challenging natal chart

DEALING WITH EMOTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7eGoG_eSPc