Help shed light on complex relationship

SunningBee

I'm hoping astrology can help make sense of a very complex relationship in my life right now. I met a man this past year who has had a huge impact on me. We became very close very quickly and share an emotional connection that is as intense and "soulful" as it is unnerving, if that makes sense.

My concern is that, in addition to living in separate cities, there are a lot of other outside factors that if we were to pursue this relationship more seriously would be extremely difficult to navigate. I'm still pretty new to this whole astrology thing, but in doing my own research I discovered we have a lot of hard Neptune aspects between us (red flag?) which makes me wonder if we are deluding ourselves in thinking this could work.

I wouldn't mind just staying friends, as having him in my life in some way is very important to me, but there is an intense sexual attraction between us that doesn't seem to want to be ignored. He seems to be more intent on pursuing something, but I'm honestly scared :sad:

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice based on our charts. Are we just two people caught up in the excitement of attraction? Or could this relationship turn out to be something worth uprooting our entire lives for?

Thanks so much!

Note: I've used the Placidus system and included a few asteroids I thought might be pertinent.

Synastry: I'm the Taurus Sun in blue. He's the Capricorn Sun in red outside.
I've also posted the Composite chart.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_bcd_abc.18278.60558.gif
    astro_61gw_01_02_bcd_abc.18278.60558.gif
    91.7 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_621gw_01_02_bcd_abc.18241.58467.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_bcd_abc.18241.58467.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Sakti

Hi
If u r interested I can give u prediction as per vedic astrology.
For that u need to give me the place, date and time of birth of u both guys.

regards,
Sakti

Sakti

Hi dear!
Predictions on observation of both charts:
On the whole the compatibility between u both appears good. You are emotionally dependent on each each. Mutual generosity and kindness is observed. Peace and harmony in domestic life. Of course as u mentioned; physically, there will be utmost compatibility between u both.

His chart:
Ascendant: Taurus
Lord of 7th house is Mars. Mars is in combination with natural malefic planet Saturn. But Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th houses. Mars is the lord of 7th and 12th houses.
There will be deep emotional and physical bonding with his partner. But there might be a break up with his first partner. And if any children, they might be unhealthy or may have a short life span. Situations would have been better if Jupiter (the natural benefic planet) aspects Mars. There are dwi-dwadasa(2-12) between Mars and Jupiter; which is not a good phase. But alas! :(

Your chart:
Ascendant: Capricorn
Lord of 7th house Moon is in 8th house. This indicates that u r not so stable mentally. You will always suffer from intense stress in mind. Lot of emotional struggle within yourself is observed. Sometimes u burst out emotionally which leads to quarrels. The natural benefic planet Jupiter doesn't aspect moon and moreover there are Shashta-ashtakas(6-8) between Jupier and moon whivh makes the situation still worse.

So keep calm and meditate dialy to improve situation. True love never breaks-up. Try to sort out all your issues. Carry on with firm determination and have faith in God!

All the best dear! :)

regards,
Sakti

rahu

Banned
hi

the composite has two polar opposites that bring intensity but instability. the first is venus/sun conjunction square to the Uranus. this bring a immediate and intense emotional/psychic/physical attraction but it is like a comet ,it appears suddenly, burns brightly ,then dims and extinguishes.
the second aspect is the Saturn/Uranus midpoint conjunct the south node. this aspect shows a relationship that will noyt stabilize as Saturn and Uranus are opposites. this aspect with the node can bring feelings of altered realities and intensity, but it willnot bring continuity. The intensity of the venus/Uranus aspects makes it very difficult to have just a friendship after the emotional magic has been experienced.
generally these two aspect do not allow a continuing relstionship, many because he is not interested in stabilizing the relationship.

rahu

SunningBee

Thanks so much Sakti and Rahu! All interesting points.

Rahu, you described what I'm feeling exactly - psychic/emotional bond but something about it feels unstable to me, as though I shouldn't trust it. I'm really disappointed to read that a friendship might not be possible. It would really break my heart to not have this person in my life. Is there any hope that we can at be in each other's lives someway? So sad :crying: