pregnancy under threat? health issues?

tikana

hey peeps

here is the situation. My close friend went to the doctor and found out that she has a hereditary *doctor thinks* heart defect. he says he does not want to operate since the surgery might not repair it ... Another doctor says he would operate on her BEFORE she even attempt in getting pregnant. Both agree there is a damaged valve.. it is causing an irregular heartbeat. It took a few months to figure the source out. she hasnt tried to get pregnant... last 9 months she has been dealing with hormonal balance and etc .. prenatal vitamin taking and etc. Cardiologist should get back to the querent around may 30th! she is very anxious on getting results ... it all depends on what he says. If it is okay, then she will try getting pregnant... if not, then fix the problem then try!

so she asked
Will i get pregnant? am i under any threat or is baby under any threat?

SFPage.jpg

i digged this from skyscript .. the infertility.

o 'Barren' signs on asc or 5th cusp. (Lilly lists barren signs as Leo, Virgo and Gemini).
Asce is Libra and 5th house is Aquarius .. not quite fertile but not barren

o Infortunes or detrimented planets in the 1st house with the 1st-ruler poorly placed and Jupiter weak or unfortunate.

** well.. the only thing is Jupiter is weak.. it is about to go retro **

o Moon, 1st-ruler, 5th-ruler or hour-ruler unfortunate and badly afflicted.

** quite strong other than saturn ruler of 5th **

o An infortune in the 5th denies pregnancy unless it is direct, swift, dignified and generally well-placed.
* traditionally .. nothing is there ***

o 5th-ruler retrograde, combust, peregrine or otherwise unfortunate shows problems connected with children.

*** saturn is peregrine! ***

o Jupiter afflicted in the 5th house indicates that the woman is not pregnant or that the pregnancy will not be successful.
*** nope not here **

The same if Venus is afflicted by Mars or Saturn, is under the Sun's beams or is combust. A fortune in the 5th house, however, mitigates unfortunate indications and improves the chance of a successful pregnancy.

** nope ****

o Saturn, Mars or especially South Node in the 1st or 5th house. Lilly says that South Node in the 5th house usually shows abortion (miscarriage), in the 1st house extreme fear and mistrust of it.

*** nope .. north node is retrogradting in 4th ***

o 5th-ruler retrograde, combust or cadent from its sign or exaltation.

*** it is direct.. not combust ***

o Saturn or Mars in opposition to the 5th-cusp or 5th-ruler denies pregnancy, their square aspect hinders it.

*** well nothing here either ***

o 1st-ruler conjunct or aspecting a retrograde or combust planet, or one in a cadent house.

**** venus is combust but direct in angular house plus is in his own sign .. ***

well there is a translation of light .. moon from saturn to venus.
also ... venus will eventually trine jupiter// last aspect from the moon is opposition with jupiter.

strange thing is .. jupiter rules 6th house
surgery is 8th house - venus is strong also rules the querent

i am almost to say no but TOL and moon is fertile and venus is strong

what do you girls/guys think?

danke
Tik

Summery Joy

Tik,

Venus (her) is in the 7th in Taurus. I'm pretty sure she going to be alright.

Saturn (a baby) is in Leo in the 11th. The essential debility shows that the baby might actually be under threat. Saturn itself being a natural malefic suggests that having a baby at this point will be harmful for her.

Venus and Saturn do not behold one another by aspects or collecetion or translation of light. The answer is no, she will not get pregnant, not under these conditions anyway.

Have her get the data for the events of when her doctors give her the results. Maybe we'll find out more from the event charts.

I wish her all the blessings and luck in the world. She must be going through hell.

tikana

Nora

thanks

well, there is a translation of light. that saturnian debility is pissing me off quite frankly!

moon from saturn off to venus!

Starlink, Archer and I were debating this on Translation of light thread.. which way it works..

thanks
Tik

Summery Joy

Oh yeah. I saw it wrong. I thought the moon would apply to Mercury first.

Well, translation of light could mean that she could get pregnant, possibly by medicine or something to its effect since the Moon rules the 10th. But the threat is still there. Sorry.

tikana

Nora

she is on some vitamins and strict diet so we will see

shrug I hope she gets pregnant

Yeah .. there is a threat but how severe that is the question

lets see first she gets pregnant then deal with complications

i am suspecting hormone disbalance
but then i am not too familiar with pregnancies

thanks
Tik