Mars square Pluto?

Oddity

Mars is well-placed in Pisces, especially in a night chart. Especially when it's angular. There's nothing inherently weak about it.

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have deleted the attacking comments and replies, counter attacks and general nonsense. Please remember that replying to attacking posts is just as much a violation of forum rules as making an attacking post in the first place. Use the ! to report posts and do not engage.

Back on topic,
tamara

noraleader

Banned
of course, i'd guess mars (square pluto) is triggered by defensive cancer moon, ergo lashing out, sybilline's post on insecurity.

with taurean saturn between them and squaring your sun (mercury combust!) it may be worth intending to disperse your desire for contest before it lands you in deeper waters than anticipated.

nn in 11th house seems to work well with uranus in aquarius, maybe you can channel this energy into some kind of helpful, social application?

have you ever tried tabletop gaming? strategy/tactics eg. warhammer? your capricorn might find great engagement in strategy gaming. :)

at any rate, forgetting about anyone who pecks at you might be a good start to overcoming the challenges in this life and putting your creative planets to use.

(forgive lack of paragraphs - short lines to reduce side scrolling with that huuuge image)

one thing - natal saturn fllows shortly after natal jupiter.. so, any planet in transit which is in aspect to one, will soon be in aspect to the second..

..i'd guess that means a pattern of, after you make some gain or expansion, immediately prepare to solidify and protect your gains, instead of risking it to move forward into new territory?

then ahain, saturn is 9th house, so ymmv... i'm novice at this..

Imperial1922

of course, i'd guess mars (square pluto) is triggered by defensive cancer moon, ergo lashing out, sybilline's post on insecurity.

with taurean saturn between them and squaring your sun (mercury combust!) it may be worth intending to disperse your desire for contest before it lands you in deeper waters than anticipated.

nn in 11th house seems to work well with uranus in aquarius, maybe you can channel this energy into some kind of helpful, social application?

have you ever tried tabletop gaming? strategy/tactics eg. warhammer? your capricorn might find great engagement in strategy gaming. :)

at any rate, forgetting about anyone who pecks at you might be a good start to overcoming the challenges in this life and putting your creative planets to use.

(forgive lack of paragraphs - short lines to reduce side scrolling with that huuuge image)

one thing - natal saturn fllows shortly after natal jupiter.. so, any planet in transit which is in aspect to one, will soon be in aspect to the second..

..i'd guess that means a pattern of, after you make some gain or expansion, immediately prepare to solidify and protect your gains, instead of risking it to move forward into new territory?

then ahain, saturn is 9th house, so ymmv... i'm novice at this..

Lmao you read the thread? Yeah really i dont tolerate **** from people in real life either, and to tell you the truth, ive never liked being on the defense on anything! It just makes me look vulnerable, ive always preferred on the offense in things lmao.

Anyways referring to strategy games yes i have been in interest in them, though i barely play games because of school work so i tend to not be good at them lol but overall ive had a militariatic attitude in life, or an interest in the military for that matter, always in power struggles with others and such, its really irritating but i always manage to get to them.

Also i do have a quick temper, but i now have a much more controlled way of using anger and ruthlessness imo compared to before, because i remember repressing anger as i was taught it was wrong, but now i seem to evolved alot and became determined!

noraleader

Banned
i'm not trying to "engage" you, more to express my pov for whatever it may benefit -

imo the crucial point here is the thread title, mars square pluto.. especially since pluto is conjunct chiron, the wounded healer.

so, there might be some life, growing lesson here.

in martial arts, there are styles like baji quan that rely on a strong assault, it is a bodyguard style. bodyguards are expendable.

generally, anyone that quickly advances into your space is in your territory, balance is a great martial asset. strategically, if you can prolong or delay someone's assault, defeat is then a matter of severing whatever support they have. that's why you may lose against people who observe strategy :)

you have mercury and sun in capricorn, which ought to suit you for strategy, so you may excel with some adjustment - jupiter is squared with your sun and mercury and trines with *venus* in sagittarius, not pluto..

anger translates well to intensity, fuerza. what i've observed about strategy and tactics is that, eg. in chinese history, they are capable of devastating a vastly superior force (iirc cao cao lost 2 million men in the yangtze?). it probably won't sit well with you, but if you have some compassion for your enemy, you are able to understand their motivation better, which is an advantage. imo the best strategician solves both sides, negating the conflict, instead of the combatants. but that is beyond astrology ;)

wargames are an excellent application for several academic subjects, imo a hobby worth indulging if you can afford to :)