Saturn opposite Moon in Synastry

mergyte666

Hello,

Does anyone experience Saturn opposite Moon in Synastry? Is this relationship hell?

I met a guy his Saturn in Virgo opposites my Moon in Pisces conjunction with Mercury. We had instant attraction. I know we have other attraction aspects in synastry like his moon conjunct my Mars, his Mars trine my Moon, his Pluto trine my Venus.

Is Saturn - Moon connection could be a long lasting relationships?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

mergyte666

Actually he is ruled by Mercury he is Virgo. But Mercury rules my 7th house. I have Mercury Moon conjunction. Moon rules my 8th house. In composite chart we have Saturn Jupiter conjunction they trine Mercury and square Moon Neptune conjunction.
Interesting combination. It feels very stable with him and trust him very much. On the 2nd date he started to talk about our marriage. He asked me how I would like to get married?! I started to laugh. He said I'm seriously! That was very unexpected.

mergyte666

Haha, that's so cute! well then if Jupiter makes an aspect to Saturn, Mercury, Moon and you're both ruled/dominated by Mercury then this relationship is one you will both learn from, a lot of convos about life and intellectual things. its probably very stimulating to both your minds and your hearts since im assuming he has a Moon/Neptune conj or its a synastry aspect regardless he might view you as the woman of his dreams, sort of idealize you, everything you say is gold, your flaws are insignificant. Being a Virgo asc and Saturn also in Virgo he would most certainly look forward to marriage and that you should do it "properly" haha (i would know i have a Sat/Moon conj natal). His Mars also trines your moon/mercury conj so that could help ease the overly serious nature that you might sometimes sense from him. Pluto Venus TRINE, very beautiful. you guys love each other lots and it seems like a longterm thing, check for Venus/Mars to really fly this synastry into the sky. Also, Uranus? for an intellectual, understanding of the minds kind of a relationship that this is if Uranus makes any hard aspects to Moon/ Merc/ Venus/ Sun this could go either way very fast. Also Juno/Eros/psyche if you consider asteroids :joyful:

Thank you very much for your opinion. It looks true what you think ;) What I don't like in this relationship is his Mars in Cancer. His mood is changing very often. Sometimes he is too emotional or too cold. His mood swings are terrible. And his Saturn is hurting my Moon (my feelings) when he is angry on my he is so cold he don't feel that he is hurting my feelings I want to cry, sometimes I'm affaid of him. He is always trying to put his fault on me. But I think my Saturn in Libra and Sun in Aries doesn't let him hurt me too much. I know how to protect my self and I don't feel my fault and he understood his mistakes. For his is very hard to say I'm sorry. Of course he doesn't want to let me go. Not easy but stable relationship. If you want I can post our synastry chart you'll see very interesting things.