How come I am so unpopular?

Slytherin88

I was never liked, especially by my peers, as a child or teenager or even as an adult. I see hatred towards me in their eyes and I just can't explain why. I don't what I did to deserve this degree of loathing?
Can someone say to me ,what in my chart ,indicates this?And, will it ever get better for me?:sad:

astro_2gw_01_parta.47958.30972.jpg

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
it's probably due to integrity and an according lack of malleability :) society is rather degraded at present, due to the influence of controls.

you should attach your natal chart to this post if we're going to talk about it.

Slytherin88

Hahaha, I wasn't born in that year. I was sorted in Slytherin, in Pottermore. That's why. I have attached the chart to the question. Please, forgive me. I completely forgot. Also, 88 is my favorite number.

graay ghost

Hahaha, I wasn't born in that year. I was sorted in Slytherin, in Pottermore. That's why. I have attached the chart to the question. Please, forgive me. I completely forgot. Also, 88 is my favorite number.

Well, if you use Slytherin88 as a username a lot that might explain why you don't have many friends online...

What I'm seeing that's so weird in this chart is that there's no hard aspects between trad planets except sun opp moon and maybe moon inconjunct merc. It's all outer planets making squares to trad planets. Seems to me like there's a lot of external pressure being applied but not a lot of internal tension taking place, if that makes sense. Wondering if there's a bit of tone-deafness, too.

Also, moon on Libra-Scorp cusp. A divide between harmony-seeking and self-serving might be off-putting and make those around you because they don't understand what you really want from them. Do you understand what you really want from them?

Last edited:

sibylline

I was never liked, especially by my peers, as a child or teenager or even as an adult. I see hatred towards me in their eyes and I just can't explain why. I don't what I did to deserve this degree of loathing?
Can someone say to me ,what in my chart ,indicates this?And, will it ever get better for me?:sad:

Can't help thinking this is projection on your part. Because of your Sun opposite Moon you likely lack confidence in yourself and your actions and second guess everything. Because you're living on the Libra Moon side, you're not tapping into what your Aries Sun in 11th could be -- quite popular, having many friends, in fact, a social leader.

FROG

I see chiron in Leo in the second. Leo wants to please a d be positively noticed. 2nd hous is self esteem. But Chiron says you have a 'wound' of sorts there. What better way of describing a wounded aleo lion, that for him to say 'why doesn't any one like me' !
So this is a built in handicap of sorts, that you just learn to live with. Learning to understand how it works to effect your decions and choices helps you work this to hour benefit. None of us are perfect. This is one part that keeps you human in spite of other advanced qualities. Slowly watch what a lack of affirming attention does to you and make small changes. Maybe an adjustment in thinking you need a certain quantity of attention would help? Maybe an improvement in the art of performing would help. Maybe, just me, moving in the direction of perceiving your life alongside others at the same time would help balance the Leo effect of perceive ng everything as a reaction to self.

I have seen the least affable become the most desired, because that person worked the hardest to make friends and keep good relations, never taking any for granted, neither allowing any one to take advantage.

It ends up being your choiceon what adjustment you want to make.

Hoe this helps

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
Your Aries Venus EXACTLY conjuncts my Aries Moon.

Just this one aspect alone, I'm sure I'll like you! But only as friends, lol. So cheer up. :joyful:

I did the charts of people who genuinely liked me and expressed tons of love and affection towards me. It turns out... ALL of them had Venus in Aries at 12 degrees. Coincidence? Or perhaps it means something deeper.

ashriia

Lilith might add to the story. Particularly if she makes conjunctions to luminaries or is found in the 1st or 10th house.

Slytherin88

@sibylline : This got me into thinking a little bit. I'm not really sure if I have problems with self-esteem or just the way I present myself in the society. I have tried really hard to have friends,but somehow all my efforts were in vain.
Do you mean that the moon is stronger in my chart? Also, I thought that Sun is the 10th house.

Slytherin88

@FROG: It could be true, though I failed to understand something. Are you saying that I must try harder to impress others, while not allowing them to take advantage of me?

ashriia

@ashriia : My Lilith is in the 8th house, in Aquarius at 9 degree, retrograde.

Interesting RX lilith in the 8th house.

I am wondering if lilith has something to do with the problem you face since she is opposite chiron and chiron is in square to both luminaries. I am still a novice when it comes to lilith, but I do know that when she touches luminaries and to a lesser extent other personal planets there are issues involving the planet with the outside world.

FROG

No, that wasn't what I was trying to say. But I understand stand how I led you to that conclusion.

Consider the situation of not getting the supportive congenial attention that you feel ypu need, to be a permanent disability that can't change. Then consiser what might be the best way to live with that?

noraleader

Banned
i wish i could make a note somewhere that people would read -

i mean, people, would notice it, and then they would read it....... you know???!!!!

collusion.. in society... exists..!!!!!

certainly it is not the cause of every worry every person has, but we are all managed by cryptocracy, and when you become a "person of interest" - how to say.... game gets run. you become the ball on a playing field you don't know even exists, and suddenly you find, people treat you differently.. whereas you may be used to "just being a kid in school with all the other kids.." suddenly you find that *something is going on that doesn't make sense*

and mainly, the fact that people are so resistant to the idea that society supports collusion is *what allows it to persist and prosper*

people who are real social advocates who are applied and insightful suddenly find themselves cast out and disenfranchised from society, without any rational explanation. and it would make so much of a difference if normal, everyday people would simply realise, there are collusions! all your demolay friends in school are demolay for a purpose, and have an erudition that is totally beyond your estimation!

and they are destroying the lives of the people who could most help society.

sibylline

@sibylline : This got me into thinking a little bit. I'm not really sure if I have problems with self-esteem or just the way I present myself in the society. I have tried really hard to have friends,but somehow all my efforts were in vain.

You could be friends with people who also want friends. There are many of them out there.

Do you mean that the moon is stronger in my chart? Also, I thought that Sun is the 10th house.

I mean the Moon is strong because it is full and ruler of the Ascendant. The Sun is conjunct the 11th house cusp so I'd read that as in 11th.