Debilitated venus in navamsa

dreamer

What are the effects of exalted Venus in Rasi chart and Venus being debilitated in Navamsa chart during mahadasha of Venus?

dreamer

Thank you Mystik. I have attached my chart.

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 64

dreamer

Thanks for the video link duenderoja.

According to that video my venus has moved to 7 places and debilitated in navamsa. Does that mean complications to marriage and also that it is in navamsa chart. Will it be the whole mahadasha as venus dasha is 20 years and I still have 10 more years of it .

I am going through major complications in marriage .Does that mean that I will go through divorce ?

leelaleel

Thanks for the video link duenderoja.

According to that video my venus has moved to 7 places and debilitated in navamsa. Does that mean complications to marriage and also that it is in navamsa chart. Will it be the whole mahadasha as venus dasha is 20 years and I still have 10 more years of it .

I am going through major complications in marriage .Does that mean that I will go through divorce ?

Hello dreamer, I guess Krs once said that Venus debilitated in d9 chart do bring some struggles but not as bad as people think. so being in Venus dasha maybe that's why, but it doesn't mean so bad results all the time. Anyway good luck and I wish I could help you more.

mystik

Your chart resonates trouble in relationships.Moon in 7th house indicates propensity toards relationships,maybe early marriage,but venus although exalted is aspected by jupiter lord of 12th house and also saturn.Saturn infact shows opposition to venus in navamsa,,indicating lessons in love and relationships will be learnt with time..and a spouse with an age difference.you do get angry .You may lose your 1st issue... a girl.

mystik

Are you in a relationship with someone who is younger to you,a childhood friend or someone you knew for a long time...which is putting s strain to your marriage?

dreamer

Your chart resonates trouble in relationships.Moon in 7th house indicates propensity toards relationships,maybe early marriage,but venus although exalted is aspected by jupiter lord of 12th house and also saturn.Saturn infact shows opposition to venus in navamsa,,indicating lessons in love and relationships will be learnt with time..and a spouse with an age difference.you do get angry .You may lose your 1st issue... a girl.

Mystic,
I have sent you a personal message .Thank you.

Last edited:
my Venus is debilitated to what is going to happen to me during venus mahadasha going to start in 2 weeks i've been in a 4 years relationship help read my chart please

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 37

mathur_dinesh

For Dreamer
Rajyoga but disputes and injuries. Disputes could relate to your marriage. This period would keep your health on the delicate side. Financially this should be a good period.

Last edited:

Mehul

Hie ..Please help..I wanna know dat wat if Venus debilitated in 11th house of Scorpio navamsa with budh n ketu in 11 th house...And Saturn n Rahu in 5th house in navamsa chart....Jupiter in 8th house in Scorpio navamsa,sun in 6th house in Scorpio navamsa,Mars in 10th house in Scorpio navamsa, and moon in 3rd house in Scorpio navamsa.....Does dis denotation Venus dangerous for marriage ...N how is dis navamsa chart

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you Mystik. I have attached my chart.

jup-venus pisces 3rd, artistic aptitudes, singing, advisory-teaching roles, etc,
while may be low on the scale of courage-initiative;
venus debilated aspect over 9th for luck-edu etc;

jup elevated cancer navamsa 7th, growth-riches through advisory roles;
aptitude for knowledge; jup cancer trine sat-pisces 3rd for writings, initiative etc,
and trine scorpio 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship
and research-occult aptitudes and gains thereby;

while may not be good for marriage/delays etc, karako bhava nashaya;
debilated aspect over cap first for health-physique;

venus debilated virgo navamsa 9th, weakening elevated venus,
turning into self-centred in approach,
weakening artistic aptitudes/success probably,
10th lord venus negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude,
weakening luck-edu-travels etc,
5th lord venus debilated 9th, weakening luck-edu-travels-children etc;
venus elevated aspect over pisces 3rd for writings, siblings, etc

9th lord own gemini 6th navamsa,