Does anyone believe that people here represent different 'soul' cultures?

retinoid

I know this sounds odd. But do people here believe that people living today are from a variety of different 'areas' such as different planets (extraterrestrial beings), different dimensions (spiritual beings), humans, animals, etc.?

I was speaking to someone a few days ago, and always look into people's eyes to gauge how they really are. And his eyes reminded me of a 'reptile'. That is what I kept feeling. And some conspiracy theorists/alien enthusiasts speak of the reptilian alien species. And just speaking to him and his experiences and nature were very like the 'warrior' nature of the reptilians that are described by them.

So it got me to thinking, are there people living here that are aliens (but they don't know it?) I feel like the people that are content with a job and a wife and kids (a 'normal' life) are probably more akin to the human/animal soul while people that seem never happy because they keep feeling they need to do something MORE are probably from different dimensions or aliens because they may have a 'mission' to accomplish so just having their needs met doesn't make them happy.

Thoughts?.......

Carris

I know this sounds odd. But do people here believe that people living today are from a variety of different 'areas' such as different planets (extraterrestrial beings), different dimensions (spiritual beings), humans, animals, etc.?

I was speaking to someone a few days ago, and always look into people's eyes to gauge how they really are. And his eyes reminded me of a 'reptile'. That is what I kept feeling. And some conspiracy theorists/alien enthusiasts speak of the reptilian alien species. And just speaking to him and his experiences and nature were very like the 'warrior' nature of the reptilians that are described by them.

So it got me to thinking, are there people living here that are aliens (but they don't know it?) I feel like the people that are content with a job and a wife and kids (a 'normal' life) are probably more akin to the human/animal soul while people that seem never happy because they keep feeling they need to do something MORE are probably from different dimensions or aliens because they may have a 'mission' to accomplish so just having their needs met doesn't make them happy.

Thoughts?.......
Yes its true. Dolores Cannon is a past-life-regression hypnotist. While patients are under hypnosis for past life therapy, many have been able to regress to past lives where they remember coming to earth from a different planet or dimension. These are detailed in her books "The Custodians", "The Convoluted Universe", "Legacy from the stars" and others.

Many clients have had encounters with such beings. One client of hers had a weird "time loss" where she couldn't account for a few hours. Under hypnosis she found out that it was an encounter with an alien being. She described it as:

"I asked him, "Who are you? I can't help but notice that your appearance is different from mine. Are you an extraterrestrial visitor or are you from a higher plane?" And he said he was from the council of elders. I asked him, "What is this council? Councils are usually to advise or to run a group or something." And he said that various visitors had been to various parts of the Earth and were bringing back conflicting reports about how far Earth had developed. There is a group that is in favor of open contact with humankind, and there's another group that is in favor of leaving humankind in ignorance, as it is now.
And since he is part of the council of elders, they decided he would come on his own to see how things were on the Earth. It is rather a covert type mission, a fact-finding mission, you could call it. So they would have more information to base their decision on, whether to leave Earth in ignorance, or to contact humankind and bring them into light and health and knowledge." The custodians - Dolores Cannon.

retinoid

Yes its true. Dolores Cannon is a past-life-regression hypnotist. While patients are under hypnosis for past life therapy, many have been able to regress to past lives where they remember coming to earth from a different planet or dimension. These are detailed in her books "The Custodians", "The Convoluted Universe", "Legacy from the stars" and others.

Many clients have had encounters with such beings. One client of hers had a weird "time loss" where she couldn't account for a few hours. Under hypnosis she found out that it was an encounter with an alien being. She described it as:

"I asked him, "Who are you? I can't help but notice that your appearance is different from mine. Are you an extraterrestrial visitor or are you from a higher plane?" And he said he was from the council of elders. I asked him, "What is this council? Councils are usually to advise or to run a group or something." And he said that various visitors had been to various parts of the Earth and were bringing back conflicting reports about how far Earth had developed. There is a group that is in favor of open contact with humankind, and there's another group that is in favor of leaving humankind in ignorance, as it is now.
And since he is part of the council of elders, they decided he would come on his own to see how things were on the Earth. It is rather a covert type mission, a fact-finding mission, you could call it. So they would have more information to base their decision on, whether to leave Earth in ignorance, or to contact humankind and bring them into light and health and knowledge." The custodians - Dolores Cannon.

I am just wondering if Earth, being in its stage now, is a place where different races/dimensions may experience 'different' things that they can't from their planets or perhaps some are trying to change things. Idk...I just feel that certain people that aren't very integrated into society may not be used to this society/world as people who have had most experiences of their past lives on this plane or planet or a planet similar to earth.

Bradders

Aww man, I hope you're being careful with that line of never happy lol.

I can't do that to save my life. Still trying though! I'm practically living with my parents and well, I'm still trying!

retinoid

Aww man, I hope you're being careful with that line of never happy lol.

I can't do that to save my life. Still trying though! I'm practically living with my parents and well, I'm still trying!

Trust me I know that it is an uphill battle. The 'art of happiness' is a good book to read about buddhist philosophy (the dalai lama is the central focus of the book) guiding to happiness. It is really a great book with no religion or such in there. Just the building blocks. I know it is very true, but it is still difficult to follow the tenants...

Some tips I have learned:

*What do you like...don't focus on what you DON'T like so much
*What do you want...not what you don't want
*What is the difference between 'happiness' and 'pleasure'-will being rich make you happy and fulfilled? If not what will.
*Do you have enough social interaction-very little is depressing
*Are you aware happiness is purely based on the MIND-even if you get everything you 'want' you can still be depressed!
*Look into your life rather than comparing yourself to the people who you want to be like-you can walk, you can see, etc...when you imagine paralyzed people and blind people you get a new perspective on your life now and its potential.
*Do you notice that you CAUSE the situations you are in? How did you cause the situation that you are in now? How can you avoid it in the future?
*Compassion for everything, since we are truly all in the same is essential. Though we have very little in common with a roach, raccoon or heroin addict-fact is, we are VERY similar to them because we all are here surviving, working towards things in our life, really do need social interaction (maybe not the roach :) ) We are all representations of the divine, even the roach!
---------------------------------------------
These are some tips---but implementing them is hard when you have LIFETIMES of not training your mind for happiness.

My quote epitomizes my theme in life.

infinitenowhere

We are a bunch of extraterrestrial interdimensional and earth beings having an experience here on Earth. Now this experience is in the process of getting better. This fractal infetesimal reality is quite a sliver of this Universal game of all possiblity we call life. Now sometimes life flows naturally sometimes it dose not. We are all here to heal Earth because it is not in balance. Many can see that. Many can not see this. In the end my friends love will have the last laugh and that is the truth.

retinoid

We are a bunch of extraterrestrial interdimensional and earth beings having an experience here on Earth. Now this experience is in the process of getting better. This fractal infetesimal reality is quite a sliver of this Universal game of all possiblity we call life. Now sometimes life flows naturally sometimes it dose not. We are all here to heal Earth because it is not in balance. Many can see that. Many can not see this. In the end my friends love will have the last laugh and that is the truth.

what do you mean earth is not in balance>

Carris

what do you mean earth is not in balance>
I think it means this:

"Everything must be balanced. Nature is balanced. The beasts live in harmony. Humans have not learned to do that. They continue to destroy themselves. There is no harmony, no plan to what they do. It's so different in nature. Nature is balanced. Nature is energy and life . . . and restoration. And humans just destroy. They destroy nature. They destroy other humans. They will eventually destroy themselves."
This was an ominous prediction. With the world constantly in chaos and turmoil, I hoped this would not be soon. "When will this happen?" I asked.
"It will happen sooner than they think. Nature will survive. Plants will survive. But we will not."
"Can we do anything to prevent that destruction? "
"No. Everything must be balanced. . . ."
Many Lives Many Masters - Dr Brian Weiss

retinoid

I think it means this:

"Everything must be balanced. Nature is balanced. The beasts live in harmony. Humans have not learned to do that. They continue to destroy themselves. There is no harmony, no plan to what they do. It's so different in nature. Nature is balanced. Nature is energy and life . . . and restoration. And humans just destroy. They destroy nature. They destroy other humans. They will eventually destroy themselves."
This was an ominous prediction. With the world constantly in chaos and turmoil, I hoped this would not be soon. "When will this happen?" I asked.
"It will happen sooner than they think. Nature will survive. Plants will survive. But we will not."
"Can we do anything to prevent that destruction? "
"No. Everything must be balanced. . . ."
Many Lives Many Masters - Dr Brian Weiss

I don't believe the world is as bad as a lot of these new age channelers or traditional religion people believe and I am a terribly negative person. Key word...believe. Because anything a human being says is usually very biased towards their own thinking.

Saturnian

There are many theories going about many stuff.(indigo children for example)
I myself am rather cautious with this kind of stuff.Although I don't reject aliens.ghosts,spirits,past lives and all that a100%,it doesn't mean that I'll believe anyone who claims to be related to those.
Yes,the fact that there isn't proof that can be widely accepted in the sense that it does respond to reality does make me very suspicious towards these things.They are interesting topics to talk about but I wouldn't take them all that seriously mainly cause I believe that people have this need to feel some sort of magic in their life and more special and unique than the others.Theoretically I could accept it,but since it's not something that occurs in everyday life I wouldn't be too eager to stand by those beliefs.
The possibility of aliens living in our planet seems kind of possible to me,more so than the rest.But then I haven't felt life you did or have had your experience.Heck,I'm even a bit prejudiced even towards astrology,trying to not let it consume me and rule my life.

vlsmercury7

I'm open-minded about this type of subject. I definitely believe there are habited worlds out there and that some may be very advanced compared with us. I also believe we have been visited and continue to be visited by extra terrestrial beings. But as to whether I have an affinity with reptilians or any other type of alien, I do not know. Although I have an interest in the Sirius and Pleiades star systems, I don't feel an affinity with them, not like I belong there or come from there, if you understand my meaning. But I know some people who look at the sky at night and see those star systems and for them, they want to go home. The describe home as "out there", not planet Earth.

infinitenowhere

Thats why i stopped believing in anything except love. Silly as it sounds you would be suprised by how your idea of identity or any belief system can limit infinite conciousness. How do you break nasty astrological influences? by identifying yourself with all that ever can was and will be: infinite conciousness. Once you start to understand we live in a universe of all possiblity you realize anything could happen. People have been trained to believe lots of lies from a young age. Beliefs are your limitations and they are real to the believer.