Please help me find my phone!

tinypastels

I'm just getting into Horary. Only read first couple chapters of my book. I stayed at a friend/love interest's house last night (still here) and we haven't been able to find my phone! The last time I saw it I was referencing peoples charts I had stored in my app. Then I grew bored and put it down somewhere in the room. Maybe an hour later I went to find it again and was NO WHERE to be found. We gave up last night, but searched for HOURS today. We moved furniture, we dug through every drawer, we looked in places it couldn't possibly end up. I don't want to go home without finding it first, this is insanity!

Once we had looked everywhere and were totally at a loss I decided to pull up a horary chart. Mind you, I don't have my book so I'm doing my best with info online.

I see the ascendant is Aquarius...I the querent would be Uranus (or Saturn?) 24 Aries 48 (or 28 Sagittarius 53)

Now it seems I could either look under the 2nd house cusp (for moveable objects) or 3rd house cusp (communication). My first instinct was 2nd house cusp; which is Pisces, ruled by Neptune; Neptune is in the 1st house. Wouldn't this means its somewhere in the open where I left it? If there are two of us looking for hours I don't buy this. Okay so 3rd house cusp is Aries, ruled by Mars, 9th house. It is conjunct the 9th house cusp if that makes any difference (less than 1.5 degrees). From this, I thought maybe next to 9th house type objects like bibles, or otherwise symbolizing religion/spirituality/higher education. The problem is, her room is filled with these types of objects! Also, both Mars and Neptune are in water signs so perhaps I can be looking North? Or near places of water like tea kettle, brita filter, bathroom...? Plus I notice Mars is only 0 degrees Scorpio, the 9th house cusp is 29 Libra. I read this could mean the conjoining of two rooms?

This is as far as I could get now. I have noted other aspects within the chart including Sun, Moon, and Part of Fortune. I notice the quarent (Uranus) is quincunx the Moon. Not sure what this could mean. Fortunately, the second house ruler (Neptune) is trine Part of Fortune.

Anyone have suggestions? I feel like my new interest in Horary is what caused this impossible circumstance! The astrology gods giving me experiential learning lol!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 2.37.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 2.37.57 PM.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

Moons just left an aspect with your friend sun L7, you/sun/ and mercury are all in the 11th house of friends, mercury being in between you and sun and moon going to mercury next, was there another one of their friends in the house at anytime, did anyone pop over at all ?

Mercurys oriental here when it shouldn't be, which would also show mercury being someone who's up to no good.

The dispositor of Jupiter L2 is mars, mars at such an early degree shows it being moved to another location recently.

I think someones taken it.

Last edited:

tinypastels

After 7 days, I finally found my phone! Once I came home I was able to use my horary book for better guidance.

So, as I've said the significator of the chart is Saturn (traditionally), in the 11th house, along with the sun. Both of these planets were squaring the moon in the 9th house.

Dispositor of 2nd house is Neptune, in the 1st house. Maybe suggesting it was where I believed I left it last. Neptune is trine Jupiter, which is conjunct Part of Fortune, which gave me optimism about finding it.

The 4th house (ground it lies on) dispositor is Venus, in Sagittarius. Being a fire sign, I figured it was next to a heat source. Also noted that the house cusp of Venus' 10th house is Scorpio, and also noted Saturn about to leave its sign, the 3rd house dispositor Mars, had just entered a sign, and its cusp was at 29 degrees. I wondered if "falling in between" might apply here.

Next, I tried to guess when I might find my phone. I counted how many degrees Venus was away from Saturn and got 17 days. Thats a long time to not have my phone!

Lastly, I wanted a hint in terms of color. I think it was the 11th house stellium that had me look for 11th house color (Venus is very close to 11th house and leading planet of Sag stellium). I see its color is Saffron, or yellow. The only yellow-ish item in her place is her couch. Her couch is indeed next to two heat sources, one of which is a portable radiator on the side of the couch I was sitting.

I tell her I'm convinced my phone is somewhere in her couch. Maybe just maybe it slipped even further than the base of the cushions. I went to her house, and found a broken seem under one of the cushions, tucked away and unnoticeable with only a quick swipe of the hand. Because I inspected this edge so thoroughly, I found a 3 inch gap my phone could have definitely slipped through. When I reached my hand inside, I couldn't feel anything. Then we tipped the couch over and heard *clunk*. She stared at me in shock and disbelief. I reached my hand inside, popping a few more stitches, and pulled out my phone!

Also, I had estimated I would find my phone in 17 days when Venus would reach Saturn. The minute I found my phone, Venus had an exact conjunction to the Sun, only 12 minutes apart. I suppose the sun/moon are important to consider in timing?

Now I know there are probably many mistakes here and not to the book. But hey, it helped me locate my phone! Yay!

Last edited: