I have the real worst chart.

Emeraldstar99

I feel sad whenever I look at my chart.
It is terrible and not like the charts I have seen in other forums that said were horrible by the owners. I am new in Astrology,having a bad chart doesn't stop me to continue to learn more and more about it.One of the reasons to believe in Astrology is my own chart, it does not lie.
Mercury almost unaspected and weak in my chart, a second dominance of my Uranus amd a very afflicted venus makes me indeed very debilitaded socially. I have indeed the worst chart.

I also feeling that I will never be understood. I wonder if there are successful people or cool people who have a
Terrible chart like mine, I highly doubt.

waybread

Welcome to the forum. Do you want to post your chart?

Please don't feel sorry for yourself. You are yourself and have your own life, and if astrology makes you feel miserable, you could always just give it up.

I've seen hundreds of horoscopes, and the worst one I recall was of the American murderer Charles Manson. I doubt that your horoscope is as difficult as his.

If "misery loves company," every planet in my chart is involved in an opposition or square. I have 5 retrograde planets, Saturn opposite Mars, and all kinds of gruesome details.

The question is, how can you use your horoscope to create your best life?

Rawiri

Maybe you do have the worst chart.

As you said, you're new to astrology, so it's possible there are some good things in it you are missing which you will more readily see when you have learnt more.

If you feel sad when you look at your chart, but want to learn astrology, it may be better to spend more time looking at other people's charts.

Of course, no one's chart is as interesting as our own. But you will probably be able to see things more objectively (and limit sadness) by learning with other's charts primarily.

Krons

Hi,

My opinion is that there isn't a good or bad chart. Nothing in astrology is good or bad by the way, it just IS.

So by saying that, I want to assure you that whatever is going on in your chart is possible to work with. Yes it might be tough one or as I say disharmonious at some point, but statisticly all dinamic and some way pressured charts belongs to successful people. Why? Because they have gone through a lot and fighted inner demons. All the great battles won are the ones you have won with yourself.
If there is something you dont like, work on/with it. Its there to let you know that is the planet, the aspect, energy you have to work on more.

Remember that :)
And keep digging in astrology. It will help you learn about yourself and others more, so you will able to take yourself as you are with all the +/- .
every defect can be reconstructed as effect ;) There is two sides of the coin.

a little encouragement :)

Andrea_

Very nicely said by Krons.

Through reading more about astrology you will eventually understand you cannot come into this life, as a HUMAN, as ball of solely bad energy and bad luck. You are also given opportunities. Moreover, a person's life is NOT READ only through their natal chart, places on Earth have different frequencies with which your natal energy interacts differently (though very subtle), and you do not live alone (you constantly relate to other people). There are also plenty of hidden, modifying aspects, although you will continue expressing the energies/desire as depicted in your natal.

What you are saying "I have the worst natal chart" is like trying to characterize a person solely by their sun sign. "I have a bad Sun sign/position".

You might want to read about the following:

- your progressed Chart
- transits
- synastry
- parallels, fixed stars, midpoints
- aspects considered less powerful such as septiles, deciles, quintiles, etc (there's an "engine" called Sirius that generates them, not sure about astro.com)

Remember that something that is "bad" in a place can be good in another (culture). Broaden your definition of good and bad by delving, if you feel like it, in other astrological systems and their respective interpretations. It is truly interesting to see how different values are appreciated by different people! Some examples: Vedic, Chinese (Zi-Wei-Dou-Shu/ Ba-Zi), and the little "fun" ones but with spiritual messages... amerindian, mayan/aztec... it's all about the perspective/message and managing what you've been given.

A fun boost is trying to find people with charts very similar to yours. Unless you find some serial killers lol. Bad humour. Anyways, even such a case would be a boost: you are already doing 10x times better than the bad scenario you just read, and you can keep going onwards by focusing on tangible goals and a positive, forgiving mindset. Maybe you or someone close is pressuring you too much.

If successful people as depictes by the mass media are your goal, you have to rethink your ideals, or read a few truths or honest biographies, and about social constructs... what you see as cool from the outside, might be the exact opposite internally for you. Trust me on this. Well, I don't want to generalize... in a way of another we have all heard of people we admire and wish we were like them or had a certain skill, ability to impress people, humour etc... but to let such thoughts suck your "life energy"... no no. You have to make the best of yourself. Giving/being loved...

There will be a time when you will realise how blessed you are to have such a curious mind and the desire to penetrate the reality and learn about everything in a more spiritual, understanding way. It never comes without some painful lessons, but you know what, even creating/giving life in itself is a painful process. Fire burns but also "purifies". And so it doesn't (at least not always) equal to "evil, bad"

Last edited:

Cardinal

Wow. You have Saturn in your 10th! President Nixon had Saturn in his 10th I believe. It can be a great placement for a career. It looks like you will be very concerned with partnerships/significant others in your life.
Doesn't look bad to me. May I ask how old you are?

Emeraldstar99

Wow. You have Saturn in your 10th! President Nixon had Saturn in his 10th I believe. It can be a great placement for a career. It looks like you will be very concerned with partnerships/significant others in your life.
Doesn't look bad to me. May I ask how old you are?

I'm 17 years old. Yeah, I have big problems with people.

Hey! Come on, you don't have the worst chart in the world, man. You have a lot of sextiles, and a lot of fire, the element that I miss the most. I wish I had all that Sagittarius and Aries energy, tbh. By Placidus, you have a strong 5th and 7th houses. And you have Jupiter conjunct MC. Which is awesome! Loads of luck in what concerns to career and your job. Be sure that we can't only have trines and sextiles. We must have squares and oppositions too, so that we can fight the difficulties and turn ourselves stronger! You don't have the best chart in the world, but obviously you don't have the worst either.

Emeraldstar99

Hey! Come on, you don't have the worst chart in the world, man. You have a lot of sextiles, and a lot of fire, the element that I miss the most. I wish I had all that Sagittarius and Aries energy, tbh. By Placidus, you have a strong 5th and 7th houses. And you have Jupiter conjunct MC. Which is awesome! Loads of luck in what concerns to career and your job. Be sure that we can't only have trines and sextiles. We must have squares and oppositions too, so that we can fight the difficulties and turn ourselves stronger! You don't have the best chart in the world, but obviously you don't have the worst either.

I am a girl... people see me as evil and undelicate, even though I don't ever wanna hurt people or do any kind of revenge. I had amazing friends in the past,but I never believe they considered me a friend. My chart is very very bad to relationships. I am afraid to be alone forever. I think of marriage a lot but I don't think I will ever get it with so many difficulties..

I learned that if you can't get along with people through life, you can't get anything you want.

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Very nicely said by Krons.

Through reading more about astrology you will eventually understand you cannot come into this life, as a HUMAN, as ball of solely bad energy and bad luck. You are also given opportunities. Moreover, a person's life is NOT READ only through their natal chart, places on Earth have different frequencies with which your natal energy interacts differently (though very subtle), and you do not live alone (you constantly relate to other people). There are also plenty of hidden, modifying aspects, although you will continue expressing the energies/desire as depicted in your natal.

What you are saying "I have the worst natal chart" is like trying to characterize a person solely by their sun sign. "I have a bad Sun sign/position".

You might want to read about the following:

- your progressed Chart
- transits
- synastry
- parallels, fixed stars, midpoints
- aspects considered less powerful such as septiles, deciles, quintiles, etc (there's an "engine" called Sirius that generates them, not sure about astro.com)

Remember that something that is "bad" in a place can be good in another (culture). Broaden your definition of good and bad by delving, if you feel like it, in other astrological systems and their respective interpretations. It is truly interesting to see how different values are appreciated by different people! Some examples: Vedic, Chinese (Zi-Wei-Dou-Shu/ Ba-Zi), and the little "fun" ones but with spiritual messages... amerindian, mayan/aztec... it's all about the perspective/message and managing what you've been given.

A fun boost is trying to find people with charts very similar to yours. Unless you find some serial killers lol. Bad humour. Anyways, even such a case would be a boost: you are already doing 10x times better than the bad scenario you just read, and you can keep going onwards by focusing on tangible goals and a positive, forgiving mindset. Maybe you or someone close is pressuring you too much.

If successful people as depictes by the mass media are your goal, you have to rethink your ideals, or read a few truths or honest biographies, and about social constructs... what you see as cool from the outside, might be the exact opposite internally for you. Trust me on this. Well, I don't want to generalize... in a way of another we have all heard of people we admire and wish we were like them or had a certain skill, ability to impress people, humour etc... but to let such thoughts suck your "life energy"... no no. You have to make the best of yourself. Giving/being loved...

There will be a time when you will realise how blessed you are to have such a curious mind and the desire to penetrate the reality and learn about everything in a more spiritual, understanding way. It never comes without some painful lessons, but you know what, even creating/giving life in itself is a painful process. Fire burns but also "purifies". And so it doesn't (at least not always) equal to "evil, bad"

Thanks for answering my topic and all of the people who also did, you all comforted me. I was quite sad and tunneling my view because of my disappoitements. I will check those other options and see how it goes.

david starling

Thanks for answering my topic and all of the people who also did, you all comforted me. I was quite sad and tunneling my view because of my disappoitements. I will check those other options and see how it goes.

It's a cultural thing that causes problems for many Fire-sign and Air-sign women. In a man's Chart, these are seen as "confident and assertive" in a good way. But, women are expected to be supportive and accepting. The combination of Sagittarius Sun and Aquarian Mars is extremely dynamic, especially with Jupiter in Aries. At your naturally high energy-level, you just need to find the right social environment to let it shine. :biggrin:

waybread

If misery loves company, Emerald, you don't have the worst chart I've every seen Yours is way easier than Charles Manson's, which is the hardest one that I remember.

OK, but maybe a cult murderer isn't your best comparable. :wink:

I hope you can feel that time is on your side, at age 17. I was a bundle of insecurities at 17, but thankfully getting more life experience was a huge help. I could stop stressing about stuff that life threw at me, because I'd been through that stuff before.

What you have is a really intense concentration of planets in Sagittarius in your 5th house. Moon conjunct Chiron can indicate hurt feelings. Sun conjunct Pluto can indicate that you tend to be way more intense, and probably more personally powerful than other people your age. Do you tend to frighten people off? They expect a teenage girl to be a Barbie Doll, and instead you are probably deep into existentialist philosophy, or might become so, if you've not studied it yet. https://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/existentialism.htm

I think you need to live life close to the bone, not in some superficial way just to become more socially acceptable to superficial people.

The 5th house rules one's children but also recreation and things we do as leisure activities. Especially with Jupiter in Aries in your 9th house, I could imagine you becoming a long-haul world traveler, or involved in an extreme sport that challenges you way out of your comfort zone. Or, who knows? Something like a foreign war correspondent.

You may also find as you go through life that you actually are more attracted to casual romantic encounters than to a permanent life-long commitment to another person.

I think that if you do want a committed relationship such as a marriage, it will be important to recognize that you are likely to attract and be attracted to people who are unusual in some way (Uranus, Neptune, Mars in the 7th house.) This isn't a problem in itself, unless a likely partner gloms onto you because of your personal strength, hoping for a kind of saviour or mother figure. Ideally, your partner will be truly original and unafraid to be a unique person. With your Saturn square in the mix, however, I think it will be important to notice when you start to feel cross with a partner, because the 7th is often the house of open enemies. (Vs. the secretive back-stabbers we don't know about.) But all of those sextiles to your 7th house planets suggest that you do have the capacity for a fulfilling relationship: just don't expect it to be dull.

With your north node in Leo in the first house, I think your big goal and challenge in life is just to be yourself, for yourself.

One dynamic in your chart that should give you a lot of empathy for other people is your moon-Chiron conjunction. You know what it's like to have your feelings hurt, badly; which hopefully will translate into your having more compassion for others in a similar situation. Ultimately Chiron gives the gift of wisdom.

Whoam1

I have Pluto Conj Chirion conj. Black moon lilith in the 12th house square to my leading luminary a Leo moon and that Leo moon is in the 8th house. Yet I like it, it's dark and fun.

UnluckyGirl

Yeah very bad.. Sag Moon and Sun
Secy Scorpio Mercury and Venus. Saturn and Jupiter in their own natural houses.
The only really "bad" thing in your chart is you 7th H.. being in Capricorn with Neprune, Uranus and North Node it.. Yep that is pretty difficult.. I am talking from experience both personal and not.
But even then you at least do not have Saturn in 8th..
Saturn square Mars is difficult too but this one instead of just making things worse it will make you keeo going.. you may just feel pressred or frustrated but it practically helps you, especially with Saturn in 10th H.
And you have a stellium in 5th house.. Like really? It is just transit Pluto getting closer to your 7th H cusp.

IleneK

Premium Member
I feel sad whenever I look at my chart.
It is terrible and not like the charts I have seen in other forums that said were horrible by the owners. I am new in Astrology,having a bad chart doesn't stop me to continue to learn more and more about it.One of the reasons to believe in Astrology is my own chart, it does not lie.
Mercury almost unaspected and weak in my chart, a second dominance of my Uranus amd a very afflicted venus makes me indeed very debilitaded socially. I have indeed the worst chart.

I also feeling that I will never be understood. I wonder if there are successful people or cool people who have a
Terrible chart like mine, I highly doubt.

I've been looking at charts for over 25 years and yours doesn''t look that bad to me, at all. Life is filled with challenges. With the energetic aspects that you have in your chart, you are experienced and well-equipped to meet the challenges that life sends your way. As you continue to grow and mature, your chart energies will serve you even better. The only real problem you have is how you think about your chart, and that, unlike your chart, is yours to change whenever you want to.

Your chart is just fine. Go meet life and explore new ways to respond to it.

Wishing you the very best!

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

One of the worst ways to reply to these posts is by telling people that their chart is actually good. What if it weren't? Would their advice be of any use? The real advice comes from people who understand both scenarios. If it's good then work on yourself and improve; if it's bad then do the same.

david starling

It's kind of like your I.Q. level. There was this guy in high school who aced the Sats--perfect score--had a 4.0 grade level, including advanced-placement classes in both science and humanities. Turned out, his I.Q. wasn't especially high. Meaning, people with "bad" Charts can accomplish a lot, whereas those with "good" ones might not. Some are handed lemonade, others take the lemons they're given and make their own lemonade, which is much more satisfying.