Life-relationship balance

Goat83

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank those who read this question and respond to me. I am 34, female. While I have achieved mostly whatever I wanted in my professional life (higher education, living abroad and a decent job), relationships and marriage have eluded me. In the past I have been in a really long and one might call an abusive relationship and the only thing that kept me going was my rock-solid career and good friends. I am currently with a person who adores and loves me but is unwilling to commit to a future. As I am about to turn 35, I am starting to panic. Birth chart.png I would appreciate if someone could read my chart and give me a sense of direction.
I am a Capricorn, and pretty much exhibit all Capricorn characteristics to the T.
Thanks
Birth chart.png

mathur_dinesh

The Moon occupies a sign of Saturn with Mars. The Sun occupies a sign of Saturn with Venus. Venus occupies a sign of Saturn in exchange of signs with Saturn. You can see that the aspect of marriage in your chart is heavily under the influence of Saturn. Saturn is a planet that delays matters.
The Sun in the ascendant distances the individual from her father. She would be forthright in her speech. You will have several who will secretly work against you. The exchange of Venus with Saturn may cause matters relating to marriage and relationship produce disappointment. This exchange is excellent for your career and status.
The Moon has joined Mars in the second house. This is good for finance but not so good for temper.
You have been in the major-period of Saturn from July/1989 for 19 years. It has close relationship with Rahu placed in the sixth house. This will make Saturn tend to give rise to situations which would be against your expectations. Saturn would produce situation where a relationship may appear to tend to marriage but it will turn around unexpectedly and go the other way as the partner would not be serious about it.
You are now in the major-period of Mercury since July/2008. It is placed in the twelfth house from the ascendant. It is with Ketu which is inimical to Mercury. Mercury is a planet that takes decisions first and thinks over them later. Ketu is a planet that is brainless and therefore turns to awkward and sometimes bizarre acts.
You will get married in this major-period but do not take a decision in a hurry. You should get married in two years from now in your 36th year.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup sag trine leo 7th, promoting and protective of marriage to hope for;
jupiter sag seeking friend-guide-philosopher as husband;

sat-sun lords 1/7 over scorpio-cap 3/11 over enemy signs,
merely dutiful relationship in marriage;

sat scorpio 9th research-occult aptitudes, secretive, suspicious, sentimental,
tending to distant lands; aptitude for mining-metallurgy-alchemy;
sat aspect own cap 12th supportive of distant lands;

sun-mer cap 12th, ambitious, hardworking, mathematical-oratory aptitudes;

rahu sesnsitive cancer 5th, seeking foreign relationships/foreigners probably;
rahu now transit leo 7th tending to foreign relationship;

ketu cap 10th, detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship to care;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat evenings;

ketu now transit venus acq asc, prone to head-kidney injury-pain-surgery,
coming 1.5yr transit; and prone to detachment from relationship to care;

jup now transit sat scorpio 9th, trine moon 2nd pisces for family-finances;
sat sooner transit cap 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship,
gains from old friends, old people, technology, mining, etc
sat heading towards natal sun-mer cap 12th for foreign lands,
sun lord 7th for marriage;

hope this dual transit jup over sat, and sat over sun lord 7th, promotes marriage,
jup effective mid-course jan-april 018 approx, hopefully;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over the jupiter finger in silver ring;

libra-venus 9th inimical-malefic for acq asc,
stress-delay in luck-edu-travels-husband;
inimical venus over acq asc, stressed health, kidneys etc;

wishing well, share feedbacks,

kshantaram

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank those who read this question and respond to me. I am 34, female. While I have achieved mostly whatever I wanted in my professional life (higher education, living abroad and a decent job), relationships and marriage have eluded me. In the past I have been in a really long and one might call an abusive relationship and the only thing that kept me going was my rock-solid career and good friends. I am currently with a person who adores and loves me but is unwilling to commit to a future. As I am about to turn 35, I am starting to panic.View attachment 71745 I would appreciate if someone could read my chart and give me a sense of direction.
I am a Capricorn, and pretty much exhibit all Capricorn characteristics to the T.
Thanks
View attachment 71745

Hello,

Being Capricorn is a part of western astrology, and they are plodding to achieve in life.

This you felt more so from 2015 first quarter, when ironically life became more Capricornian.
Life demanded more plodding abilities from you, ande rewards became directly proportionate with your efforts demanding a step by step approach.

Since 2008 you are running Vimshottari mahadasa of Mercury.

Also mercurian traits of being a rationaliser is very strong in you, leading to quick thinking too; which started to develop/increase since your mercury dasa; initially having some imperfections as mercury and Ketu are conjunct.

The mercury Ketu conjunct led to the taking of impromptu decisions which turn against you; and you are facing challenges with yourself to develop spiritually too.

Presently, your sensitive self is facing the challenge of environmental changes and you will find your aquaintances and friends changing.

This is not an astrology fitting time for relationships working out, (which could he suddenly begun since July 2017), but to concentrate on career and financial issues which will soon demand attention.
This is not a time to be out of focus from real issues.

RishiRahul

Goat83

Hello Sirs,

I again thank you all for taking the time out and replying to me. This is exactly what I wanted to know, and if the time is not befitting a fruitful relationship right now, I will not spend my energy in trying to salvage my relationship.

Mathur_Dinesh, you are very right when you say that there were times when it seemed that my relationship was taking a turn for marriage, however things went the other way.

Kshantaram, you are right, I am a researcher, now I live abroad and overall being in a foreign land has proved good for my career.

RishiRahul, I moved to a new city for my job at the end of July 2017, and ever since things have been different, both on the relationship and friendship front. You are also right that very soon my career (or the goals that I have for my career) will demand more time and as you suggest I should focus on the same.

However, as I try to let go of my current relationship, is there anything I can to do to for my mental well being? Also, when will it be a good time to start looking for a life-partner, since I do want to get married in a few years.

I am sorry if I am bothering you with new questions, but your answers helped me a lot and I do appreciate it.

Thanks.

Virinchi

In your horo, i see only a love relation during 2017-20.
It would be better to check your lover's horo, to know if he will commit into marriage or not