Will she get bail

marsScorp

This lady looks after my pet she got into trouble with her ex husband and she is now arrested will she get bail?
I was thinking about calling him and apologizing on her behalf to get him to drop the charges she isn't well of financially and i won't afford bail?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_she_get_bail_hr.44193.7510.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_she_get_bail_hr.44193.7510.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 24

Chrysalis

Shes in the bail house 8th, but moving to combustion and also fixed so she seems kinda stuck for now, moon is going to saturn though which would most likely be the ex, and mercury has just left you mars, so did you contact him ? Because then moon goes to him next.

marsScorp

Shes in the bail house 8th, but moving to combustion and also fixed so she seems kinda stuck for now, moon is going to saturn though which would most likely be the ex, and mercury has just left you mars, so did you contact him ? Because then moon goes to him next.

I dint contact him yet do you think its a good idea?
I am so scared it gets worse coz my gf got her their addresses (from work) not knowing shes going to go psycho and land up in jail.

Chrysalis

I dint contact him yet do you think its a good idea?
I am so scared it gets worse coz my gf got her their addresses (from work) not knowing shes going to go psycho and land up in jail.

Merc is actually her L12, she could be staying then until someone can bail her out.

Wont it be best for you to just stay out of it ?