9 yr old Grandson with Mars PL Merc Conjunct in the 4th

I just noticed my grandson has Mars, Pluto, and Mercury conjunct in the 4th house. I'm worried about him. Are these aspects of trauma in the home?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 8.12.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 8.12.58 PM.png
    314.7 KB · Views: 24

katydid

Amazingly enough, that triple conjunction seems to be kind of protected and enhanced by the Moon/Venus Water trine, which is overlayed on the top of it. Does he have an unconditionally loving, supportive Mother looking after him?

There are some difficulties in the chart, with the Sun conjunct the IC and applying to a square with the angular Jupiter/Uranus conjunction. He may have intense emotional waves of ups and downs, that he has to learn to roll with. And there might be an undercurrent of chaos and emotional turbulence going on at home—so that is rough.

But that triple Capricorn conjunction is the midpoint of the Moon/Venus trine, so it sextiles both of them. And the Sun sextiles Saturn , exalted in Libra. So I feel that your grandson will endure and be stronger for it.

Dear Katydid... thank you soooo much!! I'm relieved from your interpretation. I made a mistake in listing his age, he is actually 6 yrs old. He is such a little sweet heart.... so loving, creative, and funny. His mom is very open to doing what she needs to do to support him. She suffers from anxiety and has four little ones all under 8 years old. So, it can be a bit hectic at home. I try to give her a break and take the kids at least once a week. Thank you again! NativeMoon

katydid

Dear Katydid... thank you soooo much!! I'm relieved from your interpretation. I made a mistake in listing his age, he is actually 6 yrs old. He is such a little sweet heart.... so loving, creative, and funny. His mom is very open to doing what she needs to do to support him. She suffers from anxiety and has four little ones all under 8 years old. So, it can be a bit hectic at home. I try to give her a break and take the kids at least once a week. Thank you again! NativeMoon

I think Mom is doing a great job with this boy. He feels her love and protection and knows he is loved. :love:

He may be quite a sensitive and psychic type as he matures. He may do well in the healing profession or in counseling. He will be quite intelligent and perceptive.

Give him a big hug from me.

Dear Katydid...that's very interesting about his sensitivities and perhaps psychic abilities since his mom is clairaudient and clairvoyant. She's the best one to understand and help nurture that in him. :smile: I will definitely give him a big hug for you. <3 NativeMoon