Pluto, Sun, Moon and suffocation

Chiron in Cancer, a painful family wound. With Chiron in 5th house, have you gotten hurt in the area of love too?

Lost my first GF to death but i went into it knowing she won't be around forever and deemed it my responsibility to lighten the load and make her feel loved, and what we had was very genuine and deep, i am passed it now, i don't find it that painful, i find it more of a blessing that i found her before she did leave this world.

My ex was aggressive and nonchalant to my feelings or what the word loyalty means, flirting in chat rooms which i found on her laptop coming home from work after working 11 hour shift moving vehicle parts at a rate of 72 per hour.. heavy stuff.

You could say i got angry, that's an understatement, this is where my true intimidation came out and i displayed my deeper Plutonic rage along with Saturn for good measure, not physically against them, but put enough fear in them that's lasting after the ordeal, she even tried to have me done in court for hitting her 5 times to the face whilst police found zero marks on her and just her using tears to manipulate.. weak Scorpio.

But i held my hand up to punching a dinner plate sized hole through the living room door when she punched me in the nose and pushing her away from me in defense. Her mother a Taurus who cheats on her man slapped me across the face as i'm backing away from her saying you don't want to do this warning her that if i let go it won't be pretty, me with a blooded nose and scratches all over my face and i end up in the garden in tears instead of letting out this true inner rage, and i walk out.

Before her mother, she tried to get her man to step in he just ended up getting lifted on to the sofa as in get out of my way.. did not hurt him.

At that point i learnt that my rage is best kept under wraps even in the hardest of times because i end up having a lot thrown at me due to people not being able to deal with me whatsoever.

Animatrix

Lost my first GF to death but i went into it knowing she won't be around forever and deemed it my responsibility to lighten the load and make her feel loved, and what we had was very genuine and deep, i am passed it now, i don't find it that painful, i find it more of a blessing that i found her before she did leave this world.

My ex was aggressive and nonchalant to my feelings or what the word loyalty means, flirting in chat rooms which i found on her laptop coming home from work after working 11 hour shift moving vehicle parts at a rate of 72 per hour.. heavy stuff.

You could say i got angry, that's an understatement, this is where my true intimidation came out and i displayed my deeper Plutonic rage along with Saturn for good measure, not physically against them, but put enough fear in them that's lasting after the ordeal, she even tried to have me done in court for hitting her 5 times to the face whilst police found zero marks on her and just her using tears to manipulate.. weak Scorpio.

But i held my hand up to punching a dinner plate sized hole through the living room door when she punched me in the nose and pushing her away from me in defense. Her mother a Taurus who cheats on her man slapped me across the face as i'm backing away from her saying you don't want to do this warning her that if i let go it won't be pretty, me with a blooded nose and scratches all over my face and i end up in the garden in tears instead of letting out this true inner rage, and i walk out.

Before her mother, she tried to get her man to step in he just ended up getting lifted on to the sofa as in get out of my way.. did not hurt him.

At that point i learnt that my rage is best kept under wraps even in the hardest of times because i end up having a lot thrown at me due to people not being able to deal with me whatsoever.

What a **** Life you have had lol.

I wonder though if Chiron wounds can be completely healed? do you Think that you can forget all about ur past family trauma and that it will be 100% healed? I have Chiron in 1st house and I'm a Little worried because I'm suffering from a Health problem which i fear is chronic. So many astrologers says that the Chiron wound is impossible to heal.

What a **** Life you have had lol.

I wonder though if Chiron wounds can be completely healed? do you Think that you can forget all about ur past family trauma and that it will be 100% healed? I have Chiron in 1st house and I'm a Little worried because I'm suffering from a Health problem which i fear is chronic. So many astrologers says that the Chiron wound is impossible to heal.

I have accepted that i will see the best and worst in humans altogether, and that i myself can mirror any part of anyone i truly want to though my intentions are good.

My carer spoke to me yesterday who looked after me in foster care, and said i thought you said you are moving to **** a place where they live and that i should as my life would awesome there, and i said yeah i thought i was too and that i got some hurdles, met a female etc..

But at that point i also welled up a bit that someone cares for me, tells me she loves me.. not spoke in over a year and the first thing she says is how am i and she is proud of me.

Apparently i was the worst case the foster care association had ever had.

At school the teachers deemed me a success story even though all signs showed opposite, i got told by family of my carer just how loyal i was to her and that i stood by her side no matter what and never mentioned a single bad thing about her even if we had arguments.

I am not flashy, i just know what i am capable of at least in what i have experienced and have done, and have been told.

This don't come from me, this comes from people who have stood up and said.. ok that guy did this and that.

My carer by the way is no longer a foster carer, she had some of the worst kids you could imagine, i was no angel myself, but i was her first foster child, i had been in 2 homes before her, and i would do my time in foster care with her until the age of 18.

Now from there it felt like all was lost at least for me, but i was ok i was heading into the Army and to start paving my own way even if it did go backwards after the Army, but then i created a FaceBook account after leaving, and i added them all, and people could not be happier.. i was shocked by just how all these people think of me so highly.

So whilst i go through hell i do gain from it too.

Last edited:

sibylline

Do you know your family history? Maybe you should ask your relatives.

Yes, I do. Both of my parents were serious about teaching us our heritage.

I come from a family of 8th house Suns and Moons. There are definite links to our past, but suffocation is not one of them.

SunW

Yes, I do. Both of my parents were serious about teaching us our heritage.

I come from a family of 8th house Suns and Moons. There are definite links to our past, but suffocation is not one of them.

What did your relatives die from? With this placement there must be some death caused by unnatural events, crimes.

Did they have any Plutonian professions?

sibylline

What did your relatives die from? With this placement there must be some death caused by unnatural events, crimes.

Did they have any Plutonian professions?

All but one died of natural causes (illness, age, etc).

No, not really. They have normal professions. Business, real estate, teaching, etc.