Can I win this award sometime?

HeartTree

I just wanted to know if i can win this award. It woud happen this year or the next..after that im too old. Im Mercury Dom and Exalt.. Should i look second house and 10th house for this? Second house cusp is at Cancer. Venus is at 5th applying asterois Talent (3degree trine) but not anything else. The "prize" Jupiter is via compusta trine asc. So thats it`? Answer is no?

Attachments

• IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

HeartTree

Thanks!

So it is Uranus then. It is separating -1 Bi-Quintile to Mercurius. Bi-quintiles point to talent, but being separating aspect is this then no? Also:
Uranus Opposition Jupiter 0.83, Uranus Trine Saturn 5.58, Uranus Sextile Asc 2.25. Oh but Mercury is under suns beams?

tikana

Perkele!!! Try again with major aspects
Conj
Trine
Sextile
Sq
Opposition

Forget post saturn planets for now

Last edited:

HeartTree

You are Finn too?

There is no major aspects..? But me, Mercury, is under sun beams and Jupiter "the prize" is via compusta. Also Uranus opposition Jupiter is denying this prize for me? It's no?

HeartTree

Haha..nice to know :kissing:

In this competition you get all or nothing..but maybe there is some smaller thing coming to my way.

tikana

Haha..nice to know :kissing:

In this competition you get all or nothing..but maybe there is some smaller thing coming to my way.

Yea could b exposure.. I just dont like merc sq saturn
Just dont go out and drink kossu if u dont win..find one of the moomins and kiss them
Just blame it on makkarennens bahahaha
Spelling