Do you find horary accurate?

Aries_light

Not much. It seems to miss details. I have not gotten an accurate one, but I have had some close ones. Sort of like the answer was yes instead of no, but there were details that may have made them seem like a no...

dr. farr

I have been very satisfied with my results over the decades in using the Ankara horary method.

My use (testing actually) of Modernist Lunar horary has yielded a good accuracy level; although it is not horary, the Magic 8 Ball divination method which I have been testing for several years now, continues with an 80.2% correct accuracy level, in over 200 test charts as of this date.

Rawiri

I have been very satisfied with my results over the decades in using the Ankara horary method.

My use (testing actually) of Modernist Lunar horary has yielded a good accuracy level; although it is not horary, the Magic 8 Ball divination method which I have been testing for several years now, continues with an 80.2% correct accuracy level, in over 200 test charts as of this date.

Which I'd add, is actually quite an impressive number when it comes to astrological techniques.

dr. farr

Which I'd add, is actually quite an impressive number when it comes to astrological techniques.

It is-and I'm not bragging here: when I first saw the method (Magic 8 Ball) I dismissed it as being too simple, and rather silly because of its simplicity. I was so unimpressed that I didn't even bother to test it for a few years after I had heard about it. So, I was quite startled by the test results, and still am; with 200 random tests and an 80% accuracy rate I am now convinced that it works (for yes and no type questions), however I will still continue to test the divination method for quite a while in the future.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

depends on how much you molest the same question :)
Absolutely!

Also, Horary is as accurate, as the one doing it. Sh!t in, sh!t out. And that is really not Horary's fault.:lol:

Not much. It seems to miss details. I have not gotten an accurate one, but I have had some close ones. Sort of like the answer was yes instead of no, but there were details that may have made them seem like a no...
Horary seems to miss details, or the Horarist? :unsure:

Dirius

A simple forum search for your created posts in the forum, shows that you over-use horary, or ask a question about the same subject repeatedly. All these examples were posted within a one week span:

- wilk my dating life improve?
- did he contact me for selfish reasons?
- Will I end up with someone from my past?
- Will they ever apologize
- etc...

You are certainly not following proper guidelines. Thats the reason why you get low succes results.

tikana

A simple forum search for your created posts in the forum, shows that you over-use horary, or ask a question about the same subject repeatedly. All these examples were posted within a one week span:

- wilk my dating life improve?
- did he contact me for selfish reasons?
- Will I end up with someone from my past?
- Will they ever apologize
- etc...

You are certainly not following proper guidelines. Thats the reason why you get low succes results.

question like will my dating life improve vs will someone fromt he past are not identical HOWEVer the followup questions will they ever appologize and selfish reason .. are pretty much the same questions

but then .. will my dating life improve should show mutual application if someone is from the past..

T

Dirius

question like will my dating life improve vs will someone fromt he past are not identical HOWEVer the followup questions will they ever appologize and selfish reason .. are pretty much the same questions

but then .. will my dating life improve should show mutual application if someone is from the past..

T

Well, they both originate from the question of "who is my next love interest?". It is the querent simply trying to tackle the same question from different perspectives.

tikana

Well, they both originate from the question of "who is my next love interest?". It is the querent simply trying to tackle the same question from different perspectives.

I know.. i know i know... sigh.. essentially it is all the same answer

tikana

Absolutely!

Also, Horary is as accurate, as the one doing it. Sh!t in, sh!t out. And that is really not Horary's fault.:lol:

Horary seems to miss details, or the Horarist? :unsure:

That is why it is important to look at the chart and identify what is going with with significator of the querent and moon if applicable.

Like that is my dad with someone? it is obvious that the question was triggered between mom and a querent (daughter or son I DONT know and it is not important) Moon is in 4th house coudl represent the concern of the querent or mom ... obviously both of them are concerned.
Then once you validate that DOES a chart make sense .. we need to look to see what is going on with the quested. what is on his mind. That is usually the past aspect or reception with the mother of the querent.. ..

90% of the charts here legit in a sincerity of the question. the problem starts with repeated offenders.

I have a close friend who I KID YOU NOT.. asks me the same question EVERY BLOODY day!
at this point horary JUST stopped answering LOL

Last edited: