We are getting married soon but have a weird composite

Copperstone

Hello,
I am getting married soon and was a bit alarmed when I took a look at our composite chart. Our composite has our personal planets square neptune, and our moon is just kind of out there all by itself-not really connecting majorly with anything. Compared to some of the composites I've seen (I am not a major student of astrology by any means, but I do have a casual interest), ours looks a bit weird. Would anyone be willing to take a look and provide some insight?
I've attached our composite as well as our synastry chart. In the synastry chart I'm the inner blue circle.
Thank you for your help!!

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 17

rahu

Banned
hi copperstone

I have a few misgivings about this composite also.
first though mars is conjunct o venus which gives strong affection and attraction. then mercury is sextile to Uranus which show excellent communication and narks you both as very intelligent. You both are far sighted and always look for new horizons. so there is a combination of emotional compatibility and intellectual/psychic stimulation.
actually it seems you might have been attracted intellectual before the emotional attraction kicked in, but not matter there is a couple of major red flags.

the Saturn/Pluto midpoint and the Saturn/Jupiter midpoint are square the node. this indicates that there is a strong underlying current of selfish and controlling, domineering energy.
this is extremely unfavorable as it shows he will try to control you and the relationship.

in addition Neptune on the ascendant is square to the mercury/sun midpoint . this implies that there are unsaid issues and most likely there have been insincere words spoken. this is a very deceptive aspect and often shows that promises and words can not be trusted in the long term.

Copperstone

Thank you rahu for your analysis.
In this relationship, I have been extremely open and honest about everything. I've learned how to ask for what I need and want, and he has done the same to me. But it has been a learning process for sure.
I was in a bad relationship years ago where my ex was very controlling and domineering, almost to the point of mental abuse. My current relationship feels nothing like this, otherwise I would have run away ages ago. There is some back and forth tension at times, but I'm usually more aware of these tensions and bring them up and discuss them quite openly now.
I was just shocked to see how our composite chart looked. The moon worried me, as well as all the squares with personal planets.