Venus, Mars and Juno

AquariusMj212

Hey guys, can someone please tell me what does it mean to have my Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Leo and Juno in Sagittarius? What is supposedly my "ideal mate/relationship" or what are my romantic needs...?

Also, am I possibly compatible with someone who has Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Cancer and Juno in Scorpio?

P.S. My Vertex and North Node are in Scorpio, 5th house. Venus in my 7th House, if that helps.

Abby83

Hey guys, can someone please tell me what does it mean to have my Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Leo and Juno in Sagittarius? What is supposedly my "ideal mate/relationship" or what are my romantic needs...?

Also, am I possibly compatible with someone who has Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Cancer and Juno in Scorpio?

P.S. My Vertex and North Node are in Scorpio, 5th house. Venus in my 7th House, if that helps.

It would be more accurate to see your chart. Juno represents the marriage partner you need whereas the 7th ruler determines the marriage partner you will get.

AquariusMj212

It would be more accurate to see your chart. Juno represents the marriage partner you need whereas the 7th ruler determines the marriage partner you will get.

Oh okay! My Descendant is Sagittarius too, so my 7th ruler is Jupiter.

I've attached my natal chart along with the transits for March 12, 17 :)

Attachments

• march 12, 17 transits.jpg
    march 12, 17 transits.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 21

Abby83

Ok so LOTS of freedom in your relationship. Your partner will love their space, adventure, be generous, kind,funny, likes to travel, will want to involve you in their daily life, and smart?

I must admit I have mercury sextile Jupiter with different rulers, and I love the combo. For me, Jupiter in sag are foreigners.

AquariusMj212

Ok so LOTS of freedom in your relationship. Your partner will love their space, adventure, be generous, kind,funny, likes to travel, will want to involve you in their daily life, and smart?

I must admit I have mercury sextile Jupiter with different rulers, and I love the combo. For me, Jupiter in sag are foreigners.

OMG! thank you so much, that's actually pretty spot on. All those qualities very much appeal to me and I love them. And I can see that, I see myself with foreigners more than anything hahah THANK YOU

How can I learn to read more of this? Because I'm pretty curious of my compatibility with someone I'm interested in.

Abby83

OMG! thank you so much, that's actually pretty spot on. All those qualities very much appeal to me and I love them. And I can see that, I see myself with foreigners more than anything hahah THANK YOU

How can I learn to read more of this? Because I'm pretty curious of my compatibility with someone I'm interested in.

What do you want to know? I don't look at synastry because I find it too difficult to predict. But I reckon in progressed chart or even horary you can predict if he is someone who will last.

AquariusMj212

What do you want to know? I don't look at synastry because I find it too difficult to predict. But I reckon in progressed chart or even horary you can predict if he is someone who will last.

Oh interesting, how can I read a horary or progressed chart? I'm pretty new to all of this and I'm just so fascinated in delving in deeper. Where can I find a horary chart? Can I use Astro.com too?

thank you again!

Abby83

Oh interesting, how can I read a horary or progressed chart? I'm pretty new to all of this and I'm just so fascinated in delving in deeper. Where can I find a horary chart? Can I use Astro.com too?

thank you again!

With horary, when you have a burning question like 'will x and I be in a relationship ' , you look at the exact time you think of the question, then cast a natal chart using that time and your location. Then you post that chart with your question into the horary part of this forum.

AquariusMj212

With horary, when you have a burning question like 'will x and I be in a relationship ' , you look at the exact time you think of the question, then cast a natal chart using that time and your location. Then you post that chart with your question into the horary part of this forum.

Okay thank you so much!