Does this man like me?

kai

Hi guys. I have a weird situation that I’ll try to explain. I’m going to contradict myself probably but that’s how I feel when it comes to this man. I’ve known this man who is 15 years older than me for a year and We met in a group setting. I can assure u that he is not my type at all physically. The weird thing is that when we met I thought that he liked me and we got a chance to talk outside of the restaurant but he has never been pursuant except that he does visit the events where our group will be along with his friends. It’s like I’m not attracted to him but personality wise that's the type of a man i'd like for myself.. I do not see myself with him physically as he is not a good looking man at all BUT the problem with this from day one, and we have met a few time again within a year in a group setting, is that I’m somehow drawn to him and I don’t get it. It’s like I want to be liked by him. I want to seduce him and I have an urge for him to fall for me lol and I’m not like this towards the men that I don’t find attractive.

For me to be with a man I need to be drawn to him physically too but there’s like this unexplained pull towards him that wants him to like me and wants attention from him, which I do get. I’ve been told that he likes me by his friend too. I saw him again at a party last night and this time he had lost weight and I found him a little ok than before physically. I don’t get myself honestly but maybe it’s just his personality that I’m attracted to and want someone like that next to me as an ideal. I never thought of him as anything more than an acquaintance and when I saw him last night I figured to ask a horary if he likes me romantically just to get a feel about how he sees me? There’s a probability that our group will be going on a 3-day trip and he will also be joining us next month.

I guess the late degree means that there’s nothing that will come out of it although I don’t see myself with him because of lack of attractiveness. I’m mars in Scorpio which tells u that I don't care about him, he is Venus in my own house but in saggy along with his male side, sun there too. Any idea what him as Venus represents in saggy in my 1st? Moon is in libra ruled by Venus so I guess this is where my liking of him lies then? I’m drawn to him emotionally as in what he represents as an idea type of a man for me character-wise? Moon will also sextile him as Venus and then his sun the male side. I really want to become a friend with him like I have this urge to get together with him to talk, to hang out and for that reason I invited him to join me and my gf at a jazz club tomorrow evening to hang out and enjoy an evening over drinks. My question is if he likes me romantically? I want to understand why I’m so platonically drawn towards this man.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_likes_me_romantically_hr.33979.18782.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_likes_me_romantically_hr.33979.18782.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Chrysalis

He does like you, but him being combust and being in aversion to you then it doesnt look like hes going to do anything about it, moons next going to sextile him too with reception which would be another Yes.

Maybe he feels inferior to you in someway, if you do want to get to know him more then id suggest you giving him more of a hint that you like him.

Don't you know his DOB ? as a synastry chart would be really useful in this situation for you, to see why you feel drawn to him. There's most likely some pluto/neptune aspects going on.

kai

He does like you, but him being combust and being in aversion to you then it doesnt look like hes going to do anything about it, moons next going to sextile him too with reception which would be another Yes.

Maybe he feels inferior to you in someway, if you do want to get to know him more then id suggest you giving him more of a hint that you like him.

Don't you know his DOB ? as a synastry chart would be really useful in this situation for you, to see why you feel drawn to him. There's most likely some pluto/neptune aspects going on.

Thanks so much Hun. I don’t want to seem full of myself but I am way over his league so what u said did cross my mind that he isn’t making himself known to me so to speak for the rejection plus he probably thinks that I wouldn’t go for him because of our age difference too. He is in my Facebook so I’ll see if I can pull his bday there. Thanks for confirming what I and others have noticed about his inclination towards me. My liking of him is just platonic but a strong platonic one so I wouldn’t even know how to proceed with him....I want his company but what if he takes that as me liking him and what if I don’t click with him physically wise later on still as I don’t now, and then it will get awkward so it’s a bit complicated. I wish I was attracted to him...it would have made things easy for me :) thanks again!

Chrysalis

Thanks so much Hun. I don’t want to seem full of myself but I am way over his league so what u said did cross my mind that he isn’t making himself known to me so to speak for the rejection plus he probably thinks that I wouldn’t go for him because of our age difference too. He is in my Facebook so I’ll see if I can pull his bday there. Thanks for confirming what I and others have noticed about his inclination towards me. My liking of him is just platonic but a strong platonic one so I wouldn’t even know how to proceed with him....I want his company but what if he takes that as me liking him and what if I don’t click with him physically wise later on still as I don’t now, and then it will get awkward so it’s a bit complicated. I wish I was attracted to him...it would have made things easy for me :) thanks again!

Ive been in your situation before, its so frustrating when you can feel a pull to someone, but they are not your type physically....and the pull will get stronger if somethings meant to happen between you and this person, you won't even be able to get away from it.

Yes really try and dig out his DOB and do a synastry, post it on here too, im interested to see whats pulling you to him, its got to be to do with pluto.

kai

Combust a lot of times means he has another

Oh lord looks like everyone I meet who like me have someone else :)
Whatever to those everyone I just don’t even care anymore im planning my next trip to Europe for more adventure and an amazing time to worry about these men.

tikana

Oh lord looks like everyone I meet who like me have someone else :)
Whatever to those everyone I just don’t even care anymore im planning my next trip to Europe for more adventure and an amazing time to worry about these men.

I actually had a question of my own .. I liked this guy I don't think the feelings were romantic but kind of like umm friendly. he always came up as combusted .. I used to joke about it. he is shy by nature so I thought ahh he is shy but months later I found out that he has a gf.

kai

I actually had a question of my own .. I liked this guy I don't think the feelings were romantic but kind of like umm friendly. he always came up as combusted .. I used to joke about it. he is shy by nature so I thought ahh he is shy but months later I found out that he has a gf.

I checked after your replies about him being with someone but he is online on a dating site where I used to be but that’s not where we met it’s just I had bumped into him there a few months ago so now I dunno if he is with someone.

rafaella

I do think he likes you, both Venus and Sun are in your 1st, but in a different sign, so he has some interest but not that strong. But I do think he wants to get to know you. I can see you have more vested interest in him emotionally, Moon in sign of Venus, but this is not seen with Mars in detriment of Venus, so split between head and heart. Just as you describe.

Now with these planets in 2nd house, Mer rx combust, which rules his 2nd. Do you think he has money issues? He seems to be perhaps interested in your money. Is that a possibility? Venus combust can show someone hiding something or being overwhelmed.

kai

I do think he likes you, both Venus and Sun are in your 1st, but in a different sign, so he has some interest but not that strong. But I do think he wants to get to know you. I can see you have more vested interest in him emotionally, Moon in sign of Venus, but this is not seen with Mars in detriment of Venus, so split between head and heart. Just as you describe.

Now with these planets in 2nd house, Mer rx combust, which rules his 2nd. Do you think he has money issues? He seems to be perhaps interested in your money. Is that a possibility? Venus combust can show someone hiding something or being overwhelmed.

Thank you dear Rafaela for your responswhich is always appreciated :) he is the one who makes good money so I’m not sure why he would be interested in me from that aspect plus he doesn’t even know me from the financial standpoint to assume anything. Or interactions have always been within a group setting and I would say on the surface level. He is reserved with me and has never interacted with me outside of the group setting while we talk a lot him and I separately when we are out all together. We will see What will happen when we are out of town for 3 days within a group setting. Thanks again for your interpretation although that money part should indicate something else as he’s the one well-off. Nothing will come out of it since the attraction ain’t there for me but I do look forward to his attentions always and our talks :) he is someone that I feel pleasant to be around. Thank you dear.