urgent-need help on which one to choose.

The previous house (sun) is stronger being in its face, the next house (mars) is in its detriment.

Moon does a TOL from L7/sun to you/saturn before mars can reach you saturn with the sextile.

It does look like it could be the previous one that happens from the TOL.

:w00t: updates!

chrys,

you know what, with the new house they first said we can move in last week later came up with some excuses with the boiler issues s the landlord cannot sign in the contract until it's cleared.

when i contacted the agent regarding the move in date he finally got me an online contract forms to sign and we signed it before 4 days.

while there is only 2 days left to move in date the landlord still haven't sign the contracts yet:w00t: but the agent demands us to pay the monies. I have told them i wont pay until the landlord signs the contract.

btw the previous house agent still idle and her reference company still couldn't get the referencing done from the employers while the new property's agent got the referencing within 24 hrs:w00t:

lets see how this unfolds:biggrin:

my question about previous house. what will happen with it? would the agent manage to get the references done. while she have already saw the other agent's references report would she make her mind and discuss with the landlord to consider anything positive in favor of us.

I can see the agent (8th ruler ) is in the 10th house (the landlord) and landlord's ruler is in 8th.

my moon is in 7th (me thinking about the deal - house,agent and so on)

me in 11th house (landlord's 2nd house)

btw moon has left the mercury is it? means no favor?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 22

Chrysalis

Meh:w00t:i thought you was gonna say you got the keys :pinched:

*takes another look at FIRST chart*
Oh i get it now, mars needs to first leave mercury before it can sextile you saturn, mercurys in the d*mn way and mercurys messing around being all slow and s*** in preparation to go rx at present, so its merc holding things up.

Chrysalis

Why you going back in time ? lol. change the year.

I was actually for a second there thinking 'hmmm the moons travelled quick' :D

why are both the rulers of the landlord and the agent is in their own 12th houses.

My moon in my 12th:lol: am worried about this process as it's taking too long.

Chrysalis

Moon now left venus/house & saturn/mercury which would be contract, well mercury the contract, but remember merc is slow at present hence the delay.

Suns then AFTER a change of circumstances will trine sun, suns not malefic here its benefic. Sun exalts moon in Aries, so its looking good.

Mercury's just delaying things but it should be okay.

Chrysalis

I thought this recent chart was about the new one :unsure:

I was reading it as being the new one.:w00t:

You know what just flip a coin for each one and see from that :biggrin: But i have a feeling its the new one, other ones still messing around, i dont even know why your even bothering with them still.

Well whichever one it is, its looking like good news.

Study...more like headache ....im joking.

Last edited:
:lol: the new house's landlord signed the contracts

Anyhow thanks for helping me with the charts chrys:love:

Could be that the new house was sun cos it was two at a time confusion.

:happy: updates,

It is the new house we have moved in :biggrin:

In the chart u see 7th house is sun but it has got Mars in 7th. The Scenario is the time I asked questions about previous house I had already paid for the new house and the previous house was an offer as the previous landlord and agents came forward in the name of reconsidering. It could be that the Mars is the previous house and sun the new one.:biggrin:

Chrysalis

:happy: updates,

It is the new house we have moved in :biggrin:

In the chart u see 7th house is sun but it has got Mars in 7th. The Scenario is the time I asked questions about previous house I had already paid for the new house and the previous house was an offer as the previous landlord and agents came forward in the name of reconsidering. It could be that the Mars is the previous house and sun the new one.:biggrin:

I told you sun was the new one you'd get.

Thanks for the update, finally you've got there ...just in time for crimbo too :biggrin: