Is poor communication due to

EarthyAir83

Is it due to worries about his kids health issue? Work? A lady? Insight welcomed

I am mercury no aspect to him who is jupiter. Jupiter is conjunct venus...
So possible lady

He is jupiter and sun, jupiter in 5th house children sun in 6th house health issues...

dtj11.png

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Himself jupiter and moon are in a mute sign, moons combust and also in fall, its probably to do with the moons placement.

Dependant on you and his situation and who he is to you, would say more about who venus is here and why there is communication issues.

EarthyAir83

Hi Chrysalis, thanks for your response.

He and I dated in college years ago. I'm in his city for an extended stay. After thinking of him I reached out We have been in touch, had lunch a week ago. It was nice we laugh and talk it's like no time has gone by.

Plans for another meet up was made, but I cancelled due to his poor communication and not responding back promptly.

I don't feel like I have been sending the message of wanting to be more than friends yet, trying to get an idea first. Maybe I'd like it if there were to be some romantic development but we can't get a communication flow.

His kids is having major health issues so possibly this is consuming his whole world

Though maybe he is indirectly passively letting me know. Just wish he could be direct, mature and say "Hey I know we're friends but I have a gf" or "my kids been really sick and that's all I have time for" not just ignore my text or be super late responding.

Last edited: