Unlucky in Love

So I have only been in one long term relationship with a woman in my 39 years and it was a complete disaster. I have trouble attracting women, which I attribute to Sun conjunct Saturn in my 7th house. I consider myself to be handsome, intelligent, confident, cultured, artistic, I have a great job, and I am a gentleman, but I can not seem to attract many women. Could anyone offer some insight as to what kind of woman would be right for me and when might be a good time to meet her. Thank you.

https://ibb.co/hbn1Cb

Hi! Just a disclaimer, I'm not an expert, and I'm fairly new to looking at other peoples' charts.

The first thing that I noticed is that Aquarius and Leo are intercepted in your 1st and 7th houses. I'm not personally solid on how I feel about interceptions, but I do have them in my chart and I don't think they're the end of the world. The way I understand them, there is something you missed out on in your development that you end up having to develop on your own later on. Is there any chance that your self expression was repressed in your childhood? If you feel like you do now, working on that may help you.

Looking at your chart, you seem like a creative person. The Ruler of your 7th house (Moon), is in the 5th house. The fifth house is the house of creativity, children, joy, pleasure, hookups, etc. Sometimes the house where the 7th ruler is placed can indicate where you'll meet your partner, but it will almost always relates to the partner in some way. You may meet her doing something relating to the fifth house, and I think that it's likely that she will be creative and fun, and that she may have or want children. The 5th house also rules gambling. Maybe you need to take more risks, and put yourself out there more? I may be off base with that, it's just a thought.

I think your Venus-Pluto-Mars conjunction in libra is interesting. I think theres probably a lot to talk about there, but what would stand out to me is that it seems like you may be intense in relationships. At it's worst, people with Venus-Pluto can be prone to being jealous and obsessive, and Mars-Pluto can be seen as aggressive, Venus-Mars domineering. I wouldn't look at it negatively, but instead be aware of the possible negative manifestations these positions could have so that you can avoid coming off that way, i.e. passive aggressive, jealous, controlling, too intense. These placements suggest you have a lot of magnetism, is it possible that you could be coming off as a player? Again, if it's off base, feel free to disregard it.

The other thing I noticed that make be holding you back is your moon opposite neptune. Moon opposite anything can suggest projection, but I think neptune would really do this. Be careful that you aren't projecting an ideal image onto your partner, and not actually see them for them. You may also avoid dealing with your problems and emotions, and if you consistently do this in a relationship then it's hard to the relationship to grow. On the bright side, this is another creative placement.

I don't think things are hopeless for you at all, these are just things that you may want to be aware of. Your moon is very well aspected, that's good for relationships in general, and also because it rules your 7th house. Saturn is in your 7th house, which can suggest a delayed marriage, but it does't say that you won't ever get married. Your North Node is also transiting your 7th house currently, and it looks like it will be transiting your vertex soon. I would think that may be a good sign for a new relationship. Either way, it's not a bad one. And again, if any of this is way off base I don't mean to make assumptions or offend, I am new to looking at the charts of people I don't personally know.

I hope this helps you! Good luck!

keywine89

So I have only been in one long term relationship with a woman in my 39 years and it was a complete disaster. I have trouble attracting women, which I attribute to Sun conjunct Saturn in my 7th house. I consider myself to be handsome, intelligent, confident, cultured, artistic, I have a great job, and I am a gentleman, but I can not seem to attract many women. Could anyone offer some insight as to what kind of woman would be right for me and when might be a good time to meet her. Thank you.

https://ibb.co/hbn1Cb

I don't think the problem is sun and saturn in the 7th house. I think the moon 5th house opposition to neptune in the 11th house is. Also, you have mars conjunct pluto in the 8th house. You might come off extremely intimidating to women. Especially since it is in the sign of libra. Do you approach women? You have alot of air in your chart, so i'm guessing yes? The perfect woman for you, would be one with venus libra in her 5th or 7th houses or a sagittarius ascendant. As for when you'll meet someone, you should look at your yearly solar return chart. Look for planets in the 5th house, leo ascendant or mars/venus or venus/pluto aspects.

Hi! Just a disclaimer, I'm not an expert, and I'm fairly new to looking at other peoples' charts.

The first thing that I noticed is that Aquarius and Leo are intercepted in your 1st and 7th houses. I'm not personally solid on how I feel about interceptions, but I do have them in my chart and I don't think they're the end of the world. The way I understand them, there is something you missed out on in your development that you end up having to develop on your own later on. Is there any chance that your self expression was repressed in your childhood? If you feel like you do now, working on that may help you.

Looking at your chart, you seem like a creative person. The Ruler of your 7th house (Moon), is in the 5th house. The fifth house is the house of creativity, children, joy, pleasure, hookups, etc. Sometimes the house where the 7th ruler is placed can indicate where you'll meet your partner, but it will almost always relates to the partner in some way. You may meet her doing something relating to the fifth house, and I think that it's likely that she will be creative and fun, and that she may have or want children. The 5th house also rules gambling. Maybe you need to take more risks, and put yourself out there more? I may be off base with that, it's just a thought.

I think your Venus-Pluto-Mars conjunction in libra is interesting. I think theres probably a lot to talk about there, but what would stand out to me is that it seems like you may be intense in relationships. At it's worst, people with Venus-Pluto can be prone to being jealous and obsessive, and Mars-Pluto can be seen as aggressive, Venus-Mars domineering. I wouldn't look at it negatively, but instead be aware of the possible negative manifestations these positions could have so that you can avoid coming off that way, i.e. passive aggressive, jealous, controlling, too intense. These placements suggest you have a lot of magnetism, is it possible that you could be coming off as a player? Again, if it's off base, feel free to disregard it.

The other thing I noticed that make be holding you back is your moon opposite neptune. Moon opposite anything can suggest projection, but I think neptune would really do this. Be careful that you aren't projecting an ideal image onto your partner, and not actually see them for them. You may also avoid dealing with your problems and emotions, and if you consistently do this in a relationship then it's hard to the relationship to grow. On the bright side, this is another creative placement.

I don't think things are hopeless for you at all, these are just things that you may want to be aware of. Your moon is very well aspected, that's good for relationships in general, and also because it rules your 7th house. Saturn is in your 7th house, which can suggest a delayed marriage, but it does't say that you won't ever get married. Your North Node is also transiting your 7th house currently, and it looks like it will be transiting your vertex soon. I would think that may be a good sign for a new relationship. Either way, it's not a bad one. And again, if any of this is way off base I don't mean to make assumptions or offend, I am new to looking at the charts of people I don't personally know.

I hope this helps you! Good luck!

Thank you for your insight. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

PatAstro

She may be right under your nose. Look at Virgo... Virgo represents co-worker.
Also, she may be a Virgo or work at a health-related job.

Seem like she is a friend of your ex.

I don't think the problem is sun and saturn in the 7th house. I think the moon 5th house opposition to neptune in the 11th house is. Also, you have mars conjunct pluto in the 8th house. You might come off extremely intimidating to women. Especially since it is in the sign of libra. Do you approach women? You have alot of air in your chart, so i'm guessing yes? The perfect woman for you, would be one with venus libra in her 5th or 7th houses or a sagittarius ascendant. As for when you'll meet someone, you should look at your yearly solar return chart. Look for planets in the 5th house, leo ascendant or mars/venus or venus/pluto aspects.

Thank you!