Will I ever get married?

daizee

Hi

What are the prospects for marriage in my chart? When can it potentially happen and what type of a partner am I likely to get? I'm 22 and never been in any relationship, it's very weird where I live and it starts to worry me.

Additional question connected to education, I'd appreciate it if someone could take a look and share some insights:

I'm a philology student but it doesn't satisfy me at all. I'm considering changing university for something medical/technical in 2018. Would you say it's a good idea based on my chart?

Thanks in advance for any help :eek:
mutex/ocfipreoqyfb/mutex

Attachments

• extendedchart90.jpg
    extendedchart90.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 20

Culpeper

Premium Member
There are not the best indications for marriage. Your significator is Mars and it is with Venus as well as Jupiter. This gives a little promise but yet in the future. The main difficulty is that the significators are all separating and Venus is about to change signs. Venus is the significator of marriage and is leaving Mars behind. So I would say that marriage is not likely.

As for education neither the the third or ninth houses show much success with language or literature. It would be best to look into a technical program.