Please read my chart! I am going through tough times

Hello,
Can someone read my chart it will be of great help. I am going through some very tough times in life.
I am a female, unmarried and do not have a stable career and also feeling lost and confused in life.
I am feeling totally hopeless right now. Nothing in my life is going right at the moment.
My chart details are:
Date of birth: 15th December 1988
Time of birth : 4: 30 PM
Place of birth : Dahanu road; Maharashtra; India
19.9880° N, 72.7400° E (exact location)
When will i get married? Any information about spouse? place or his occupation etc.
Any information about whatever area of my life that can help me..please it would be of great help.
Thanks

ANUP

I am assuming your birth time is correct as you are saying.
Your Saturn and jupitor both are causing delay for your marriage.
Saturn at 10 degree in sagittarius will be causing delay arround 26 years.
Now you can add up Jupitor delay which is aspecting mercury in navamasa.

Further,your saturn is aspecting both sun and moon,mars has shown
no strength for your 7th house (for marriage).Next Venus,which is
ruler of sixth house is situated in 7th house.

So i am of the opinion that total delay might be arround plus 30 years for
your marriage.Stop thinking too much and try to talk to your friends etc to
keep yourself busy instead of feeling aloof.

you are good at cutting through things. Therefore you will be good at sculpture,
metal work etc.Careers that will suit you are Engineering, law, Military, medicine,
business, interior decoration etc.

You are an overachiever and you may acquire many material possessions. You are determined and resolute and once your mind is made up, there is no stopping you. You are admired for your single mindedness, and your sense of purpose. Your leadership skills are highly developed though your aggressiveness often intimidates those around you
and you are often misunderstood.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Nothing is set in stone. You can work with the stars, hopefully, and make them work for you.
Hi Animatrix, I know that with efforts I can make things work...but wanted some clarity from my chart like where i will face problems ...so that I can make efforts in right direction...