Will my sister find her bracelet?

dr. farr

Many thanks for your correct and thorough analysis Dr Farr. Although I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion my sister wasn't my own sister...

I'm certain she's my little sis biologically!

This was a tongue-in-cheek statement,:pinched: based on why I considered it incorrect to use your sister as 1st house querent:biggrin:...

Culpeper

Premium Member
That chart is obscure, too small on my screen, but I think it indicates that the bracelet can be found. I will not go into my reasons as I have too much time into this now. Valuable misplaced items can turn up.

Long ago my dad lost a gold and jade tie clasp. It was the only valuable item he owned. He still had the matching cuff links. Years later he still had not found it, but I did a horary chart which showed that he still had it. Recently I was going through his estate items and there it was mixed up with other stuff.

Arolledpineappol

Just to update you all...it was never found 😢

Thanks for all your help anyways x

Well this has been answered. But i just saw it and will tell you how i'd have answered it.

Your asking about your little sister so the significator is the ruler of the 3rd house.

Her bracelet and so possession, is signified by the ruler of the fourth house.

Both houses have the same ruler Saturn, so now we will use the moon as the significator of your sister.

Moon and Saturn make no aspects, interestingly, the only aspect of the moon is with Jupiter, ruler of her 12th house, of hidden things, and things she does not know.

Also Jupiter, is also ruler of her 3rd house of communications and transport among other things.

Moreover Saturn sextiles Jupiter....she as signified by the moon has separated from both Saturn and Jupiter...she most probably lost it in the taxi, or whilst getting into it.

Well hidden, in a heat emitting area? it may have fallen between the backseat and and back rest area, and got even closer to either the side of the petrol pump, or where engines are.

i have had things slip from my hands and not be rescued in time from there....it is clear now with the lack of aspects between querent and quiested that the bracelet was not going to be returned to her,

Anyway we cannot do anything by now except thank the heavens that at least your sister came back home safely that night!