When will I get married? :)

Vero

I asked the question: When will I get married? :)

Attachments

• mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 27

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your high latitude distorts the Regiomantanus house system too much. So I am using whole sign houses to read chart. Mars and Moon are significators of the querent, and Venus is the significator of the 7th house and marriage. Since there are no real aspects between significators the chart indicates that marrage will not happen soon and you may have no serious prospects at present time. However, Venus is in the 10th whole sign house so you may meet someone at your place of employment. You can do another horary chart on this topic if you meet some one new or your situation changes. Let some time pass.

rafaella

I asked the question: When will I get married? :)

Has your situation changed recently? New place, something new going on with Mars entering new sign. It also entered fall of Venus. Did you have a break up recently? Moon/Sun opposition, plus Mars leaving Leo.

I'm not seeing anything in this chart pointing to marriage.

Vero

Has your situation changed recently? New place, something new going on with Mars entering new sign. It also entered fall of Venus. Did you have a break up recently? Moon/Sun opposition, plus Mars leaving Leo.

I'm not seeing anything in this chart pointing to marriage.

Dear Rafaella,

Nope, no change at all for me! still working to achieve something in my career, aka a job, and also no change in regards with my partner. I keep hoping that all the things I am doing will lead to change, thou at times can be a bit frustrating.