Virgo Sun Cancer Rising Higher Education

Noelb

Dear all,

I am in my final year currently pursing a bachelor's degree. My results are coming out soon and I would like to know how it would affect my education in the long run.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you

With regards,
B

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_noel.32051.21373.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_noel.32051.21373.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 25

Sunrise

Dear all,

I am in my final year currently pursing a bachelor's degree. My results are coming out soon and I would like to know how it would affect my education in the long run.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you

With regards,
B
Hi dear Noelb!!
To take an answer to your question you must put a horary chart. This is your natal chart.
please read here careful to see how to post the chart and also your question:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586

Noelb

Dear Sunrise,

I'm sorry for not reading the guidelines on the horary chart before posting. Thank you for the guidance and rectification.

Here's my question:
By extending from the previous anecdote, I would like to know if I would pass this round of examinations, of which there were 4 papers I took last spring a few months ago.

Hope to hear from you all.
Thank you.

With Regards,
B

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Sunrise

Dear Sunrise,

Thank you for your kind reply. Yes, that is my question.

B
I think you will pass them ....
The Moon (exams) in the exaltation of Mars (you), in her house of joy (3rd).
Mars, angular, 10th house of success, comes out of the burning of the Sun and will be much better.
Jupiter collects the light of the Sun and the Moon. Jupiter collects the light of the Sun and the Moon. Sun keeps the light of Mars. Jupiter is the natural planet of higher education, but also the great benefactor.
so i think you will be fine
good luck

Noelb

I think you will pass them ....
The Moon (exams) in the exaltation of Mars (you), in her house of joy (3rd).
Mars, angular, 10th house of success, comes out of the burning of the Sun and will be much better.
Jupiter collects the light of the Sun and the Moon. Jupiter collects the light of the Sun and the Moon. Sun keeps the light of Mars. Jupiter is the natural planet of higher education, but also the great benefactor.
so i think you will be fine
good luck

Dear Sunrise,

Thank you for replying! I hope I really do pass this round of examinations.
I'll update you once I received the results.

With Regards,
B

Last edited:

Noelb

Dear Sunrise,

I've got back my examination results and I managed to pass better than expected!

Thank you for your advice and insights. Finally a huge load of stress off my shoulders, looking forward to a new semester.

With gratitude and regards,
B

Last edited:

Sunrise

Dear Sunrise,

I've got back my examination results and I managed to pass better than expected!

Thank you for your advice and insights. Finally a huge load of stress of my shoulders, looking forward to a new semester.

With gratitude and regards,
B
Congratulations dear Noelb:smile: