Are Cancer's human lie detectors???

Moonrider

My friend whom is also a Cancer is convinced we are cursed with the ability to sense lies or more specifically the truth..neither of us has ever been wrong when someone has tried to fool/lie to us.

So I wonder what do you all think???

blackbery

Water signs in general are more intuitive but at the same time, it depends on the aspects in the chart. The best bull**** readers to me tend to be those with Scorpio strong in their charts. Yet we all have the potential to know when we are being lied to. Just many people don't follow their instincts or their 'gut'.

BB

Hermeshadesluna

It depends on the chart. But from my knowledge Cancer sun in hard or soft aspect to Neptune or Jupiter tends to be more susceptible to gullibility. Or pair that with a Gem moon

All Cancer's are vastly different, saying "Cancer" as a whole is like this is just silly.

I have a knack for seeing the bottom line, hitting the nail on the head, seeing the inner person in people without them revealing it, they reveal it by being human, incredibly subtle.

A lie detector? no, but a gut feeling? i get gut feelings and 99% the time it's real, i don't keep my head in the clouds, i'm based 100% in reality.

3rd decan Cancer sun 5th house
Exalted Cancer jupiter 5th house
Exalted Taurus moon 2nd house
Taurus mars 2nd house
Gemini venus 4th house
Leo mercury 6th house
Capricorn Uranus, Neptune, Saturn 11th house
Pisces rising 1st decan
Sagittarius MC.

Last edited:

StillOne

I've detected many a lie, I have Cancer on the rise. :sideways: Additionally, I also have Mercury in Scorpio.:wink:

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Lie detectors? Nah. But picking up on those subtle cues people always let slip? Yep, pretty good at that.

LaviniaAmoun

I believe that while their intuition enables them to pick up on things others might not - particularly feelings and emotions - they are quick to trust, which can lead to the gullibility mentioned.

Moonrider

I believe that while their intuition enables them to pick up on things others might not - particularly feelings and emotions - they are quick to trust, which can lead to the gullibility mentioned.

So do you feel Cancer's are more empaths? We do trust quickly, but we can learn fast. I typically just wait til I get a sensation or vibe off of someone before opening up.

aleth3ia

Banned
Thanks for this thread, I never thought of this idea before and I gotta admit it looks so legit. Yay for Cancers, they're between the smartest signs I know...

Pisces are lie detectors especially if they are a scorpio rising or have mars in 3rd house

Cancers like to be alert so they will remember things you said and read between the lines.

But in terms of looking straight through you thats a pisces and scorpio thing

3rd decan of Cancer is part ruled by Neptune (Pisces) and i am a Pisces rising, i can see through people.

Moon trine Neptune.

Saturn & Uranus conjunct Neptune.

"Neptune trine Moon
The trine formed between the Moon and Neptune denotes close ties with the family. This bond may not be consciously apparent to you. There is a link from the past producing an unconscious prompting that plays an important part in your decision making. You have a keen psychic sensitivity, and you express your creativity in prophetic or intuitive ways; you are in tune spiritually. This apsect often gives a love of the arts, especially music. You may dramatize life, and exaggerate and distort events. Apathy may be one of your larger liabilities."

"Neptune conjunct Saturn
When this aspect is used to its best effect, the conjunction of Saturn and Neptune gives the ability to apply structure and form to ideals and personal dreams. Along the way, you will be called upon to look critically at your own illusions and separate false impressions from reality. This aspect often shows that insecurity and dissatisfaction must be overcome in the battle between your idealistic and material self. You are always ready to make personal sacrifices but can sometimes be too quick to give in to the needs of others when you would be better to stand your own ground."

"Neptune conjunct Uranus
This is a 'generational' influence that is most noticeable in charts where it contacts the angles or Sun or Moon. Uranus fosters change and innovative breakthroughs. Neptune relates to mass consciousness. When these planets are in contact with each other, collective ideals will be shaken and disturbed in order to allow new modes of thought and collective expression to emerge."