I Am At A Loss And Thus Ashamed To Call Myself An Astrologer

Sinveil

Greetings

First of all, hello fellow members of the Astrologer's Community. As someone who's intersted in Astrology I've been following and stealthly lurking in these forums for a while now and am really amazed by the wonderful insight I got from this website just by following it's contents daily. So I finally decided to actually make a commitment and create an account here.

After seeing so many helpful advices and analysis that people have done on other people's charts I decided to preview my chart here and ask for help.

As I said, Astrology takes a special spot in my list of hobbies and im really happy with analyzing and categorizing people & things with it. However, due to my chart sending me in confusion each time I look at it I really question my abilities as an Astrologer sometimes (even as a Novice one).

By my understanding from my Chart, I should be quite the extroverted person when this is simply not true for me. I have no problem talking to people and understanding them (aldo sometimes I have a harder time listening compared to talking) but social communication with humans literally drains my energy. After talking with too many people I have a desperate need for solitude and my home. I rarely go out (almost never on my own initiation, usually a friend of mine constantly asks me to go out) and honestly prefer staying at home than going to the beach and etc. (unless the vacation/trip is really interesting from a mythological/literary perspective as like going to Egypt or Stratford-upon-Avon). I have very few friends compared to the other people I know and I prefer it that way and honestly feel like an introverd. Comparing this to my Chart and the powerful presence of Gemini in it I just have to ask myself "what's wrong with me, am I not seeing something"?

My friends & family have always been weirded out by my interests but I can't really blame them as most of them are quite the practical types. I however harbor an interest for the Occult & Esoteric i.e. Astrology, Tarot, Spiritual Philosophy, Psychics and am really fascinated by the concept of Death (both literal as a personification and metaphorical) and the Afterlife. And yet, I do not see any strong Scorpio or Pisces presence in my Chart to suggest such interests and thus I doubt I have the "intuitional capacity"
to give a successful Tarot Reading or Astrological Reading. Again, could I be missing something ?

Also, as you can see I am still very puny in my knowledge of Astrology (as a typical Gemini I like to advance in all my interests at once and can't get to a stable point at any of them) but from what I've read so far is that when a planet is housed by it's representing sign than that planet is your "Dominant" planet. Yet my only Dominant appears to be Uranus which is Dominant for my entire generation, do I have somethign with which I can feel unique ? A reader once told me my overwhelming sign is Libra (and dominant element is Air) which sent me at an even greater confusion as I can't see Libra being all that big in my chart (as in occupying any vital spots) and how could my element possibly be Air if my Sun Sign is Cancer ?

Please help !

I aplogize if all of these questions are too much and/or are too noob-y but im really trying to learn and would appreciate any guidelines and advices. Also, I hope I have attached my chart properly.

Thanks!

Attachments

• The Chart.gif
    The Chart.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Calvinsmom

Hi, I am a novice but this is what I observe:

You have north node and chiron in 1st. That to me says you are sensitive and need to trust yourself more and rely less on the feelings and opinions of others. Saturn on your descendant is an indicator possibly of a cold aloof feeling or a lack of closeness to intimate partners.

Neptune conjunct Uranus in 4th, along with Jupiter tells me that you need a quiet place of refuge and peace to call your home, perhaps you are finding chaos or invasion from others somehow instead? Jupiter may indicate a large home base and Neptune could be a desire to live near a body of water.

Your chart ruler in 9th house trine your ascendant and north node suggests a need to be a people pleaser in your dealings with others or belief system. The stellium of mars, moon and venus conjunct in 9th house may be a source of your doubt of your spiritual intellect or preoccupation with your perceived ability to call yourself an astrologer? A love hate aspect of your spiritual understanding and belief system?

South node in 7th house may tell you to lean less on the dealings with others and to rely more on your own mindset. Use this example of yourself to learn and grow. Realize your knowledge of this important lesson to teach your own students as you learn more about astrology.

As far as looking at the house placements in the chart, I see more introversion than you seem to. I see someone who has demands from partners and an overly critical view of themselves. But then again, I am just a novice. And a very introverted, misunderstood one at that!

You sound like a lovely person, btw!

Roudic

Hey!!! Welcome to the forums! I'm just a newbie to, what I see in your chart is mercury is ruler over your Mars, Venus (your chart ruler) and Moon in the 9th house basically the higher mind, spiritual realm,what is the meaning of life house. Mercury in your tenth house ruler of these planets suggest an urge to find your voice in your life purpose involving the planets ruled by Mercury more so that the moon in mutual rulership to mercury making it a "go ahead do your thing" type of relationship. Also the 9th house is cadet (bad spelling lol) so its no wonder you more invorted than ex. (Mar = actions urges, Venus= enjoyment, moon =comfort zone all in the higher mind house colored by Gemini background energy simulated by mental simulation)) I'm not just a newbie and a friend, the real astrologer will come to help you soon

Calvinsmom

Hi, one more thing to add: Gemini stellium can make the mindset nervous. Saturn makes a hard aspect to Neptune. This is difficult. This is others ( Saturn, in your case) and where you find peace in your home ( Neptune) and they seem to be at odds, square which is your own will at odds with itself.

JUPITERASC

Greetings

First of all, hello fellow members of the Astrologer's Community. As someone who's intersted in Astrology I've been following and stealthly lurking in these forums for a while now and am really amazed by the wonderful insight I got from this website just by following it's contents daily. So I finally decided to actually make a commitment and create an account here.

After seeing so many helpful advices and analysis that people have done on other people's charts I decided to preview my chart here and ask for help.

As I said, Astrology takes a special spot in my list of hobbies and im really happy with analyzing and categorizing people & things with it. However, due to my chart sending me in confusion each time I look at it I really question my abilities as an Astrologer sometimes (even as a Novice one).

By my understanding from my Chart, I should be quite the extroverted person when this is simply not true for me. I have no problem talking to people and understanding them (aldo sometimes I have a harder time listening compared to talking) but social communication with humans literally drains my energy. After talking with too many people I have a desperate need for solitude and my home. I rarely go out (almost never on my own initiation, usually a friend of mine constantly asks me to go out) and honestly prefer staying at home than going to the beach and etc. (unless the vacation/trip is really interesting from a mythological/literary perspective as like going to Egypt or Stratford-upon-Avon). I have very few friends compared to the other people I know and I prefer it that way and honestly feel like an introverd. Comparing this to my Chart and the powerful presence of Gemini in it I just have to ask myself "what's wrong with me, am I not seeing something"?

My friends & family have always been weirded out by my interests but I can't really blame them as most of them are quite the practical types. I however harbor an interest for the Occult & Esoteric i.e. Astrology, Tarot, Spiritual Philosophy, Psychics and am really fascinated by the concept of Death (both literal as a personification and metaphorical) and the Afterlife. And yet, I do not see any strong Scorpio or Pisces presence in my Chart to suggest such interests and thus I doubt I have the "intuitional capacity"
to give a successful Tarot Reading or Astrological Reading. Again, could I be missing something ?

Also, as you can see I am still very puny in my knowledge of Astrology

(as a typical Gemini I like to advance in all my interests at once and can't get to a stable point at any of them)

but from what I've read so far is that when a planet is housed by it's representing sign than that planet is your "Dominant" planet. Yet my only Dominant appears to be Uranus which is Dominant for my entire generation, do I have somethign with which I can feel unique ? A reader once told me my overwhelming sign is Libra (and dominant element is Air) which sent me at an even greater confusion as I can't see Libra being all that big in my chart (as in occupying any vital spots) and how could my element possibly be Air if my Sun Sign is Cancer ?

Please help !

I aplogize if all of these questions are too much and/or are too noob-y but im really trying to learn

and would appreciate any guidelines and advices.
Also, I hope I have attached my chart properly.

Thanks!
No need for apologies Sinveil because ours is a mixed-ability learning forum where members may contribute insights
irrespective of either knowledge or experience and we learn by discussion :smile:

Your natal Mars, Moon and Venus are all in Mercury-ruled Gemini
so here's some useful learning material for you
regarding HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE

'…....When many planets occupy the same house,
The most powerful action on the house significations
is from the house ruler
then, from the exaltation ruler
then from the planet with closest natural analogy with the house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying the same house,
some correspond by their analogy to the meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them
then ascertain which of these two groups is the most powerful.
If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented........'

'….When the planets occupying the same house are all benefics,
they anticipate the fulfillment of the good fortune
and the suppression of misfortune indicated by the house.
If they are malefics, the contrary will occur,
unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house.
If some are benefics, and others malefics,
examine with care which ones of the two groups are the most powerful,
and to judge according to the result of this organization
If, in a fortunate house,
a benefic planet is followed by another benefic,
this indicates that the good produced by the house affairs will be stable.....'

HOWEVER

'…..If the benefic is followed by a malefic, the fortune acquired will be lost
In an unfortunate house,
a benefic followed by another benefic indicates that the misfortune will not be realized,
or if it is,
in an extremely limited way.
If this benefic is followed by a malefic, however,
the misfortune signified by the house will certainly occur,
but the native will escape it.
But if a malefic is followed by another malefic,
the misfortunes caused will be very serious and the native will never escape them....'

source of the above information at http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

BENJAMIN DYKES INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

Flapjacks

I find it's really hard to "predict" introversion vs. extroversion from a chart. It's something I am always working on in the back of my mind, because it seems like a fundamental expression of energy that should be seen in a chart. Usually you see people cite the hemispheres to say what is introverted and extroverted, or the house placement, or dominant elements... but I haven't found any of that to work very well. For instance, I have a friend who has Aries Sun/Moon in the 9th house, Leo ASC, and Jupiter conjunct Midheaven. Yet she is practically a hermit!

So, I actually would look at the chart not for "signs" of social tendencies, but for proclivities to social anxieties that could stress or drain a person, and if those are likely to play out as a need for solitude (solitude being clearly associated with planets like Neptune, the 12th house, contacts to Pluto).

So first thing I notice is that you have Libra ASC, which is very concerned with harmonious atmospheres or lack thereof. Libra is the diplomat, and Chiron is right there showing a kind of wounding associated with how you present yourself, and this is important in your overall life purpose as NN is also there, opposed to Saturn which adds self-criticism and restraints about how you present yourself. It's apparent in how hesitant and apologetic you in introducing yourself here! So, there is a lot of insecurity about how you will come off to others that suggests introversion.

The ruler of your ASC is Venus, which is conjunct Moon, where Moon/Venus is ruled by Mercury in Cancer conjunct Sun in Cancer, and Mercury and Moon are in mutual reception. There is a blending between thoughts and feelings, but they are switched... you know what you feel and you feel what you know! There is likely a lot of sensitivity surrounding your thoughts and ideas, your values, what you find important in life (which is often not tied to "real" things, but things in the mind and intangibles). Criticism can be very hurtful, and with Cancer Sun/Merc, retreating can be a primary response. The opposition to Neptune in Cap also highlights this... it brings in the interest in spiritual things, and Pluto makes a trine/sextile to the opposition from 3rd house Sagittarius. It is not surprising that you like to study metaphysical subjects. What's interesting is that you tend to do so from a detached perspective. It's not a deeply spiritual/intuitive motivation as much as an philosophical motivation or the inquisitiveness characteristic of Mercury/Gemini. That Sun/Merc opp Neptune in aspect to Pluto is what shows this expression of Moon/Venus/Mars to me.

Do you go to school/college? It seems like that would be a hugely beneficial for you to study these subjects in an academic setting.

It looks to me like Moon would be one of your strongest planets, followed by Saturn (angular).

I'm also a novice, so I hope this helps! Don't be too hard on yourself, m'kay? :p

kshantaram

Premium Member

MOON ANALYTICAL GEMINI CURIOUS, LOT OF INFORMATION, BUT CONFUSED

By my understanding from my Chart, I should be quite the extroverted person when this is simply not true for me. I have no problem talking to people and understanding them (aldo sometimes I have a harder time listening compared to talking) but social communication with humans literally drains my energy. After talking with too many people I have a desperate need for solitude and my home. I rarely go out (almost never on my own initiation, usually a friend of mine constantly asks me to go out) and honestly prefer staying at home than going to the beach and etc. (unless the vacation/trip is really interesting from a mythological/literary perspective as like going to Egypt or Stratford-upon-Avon). I have very few friends compared to the other people I know and I prefer it that way and honestly feel like an introverd. Comparing this to my Chart and the powerful presence of Gemini in it I just have to ask myself "what's wrong with me, am I not seeing something"

FIXED LEO 11TH INIMICAL FOR MOVABLE LIBRA ASC,
STRESS-DELAYS IN INCOME-GAINS-FRIENDSHIPS.

INIMICAL SUN OVER CANCER 10TH,
STRESS-DELAYS IN CAREER MATTERS,
SUN-MER ORATORY-TEACHING APTITUDE.
MER LORD 9TH OVER 10TH.
JUPITER ELEVATED ASPECT OVER CANCER 10TH,

10TH LORD MOON NEGATING TO THE 9TH, RETIRED ATTITUDE,
SEEKING EASE IN CAREER, TEACHING-ADVISORY ROLES

Also, as you can see I am still very puny in my knowledge of Astrology (as a typical Gemini I like to advance in all my interests at once and can't get to a stable point at any of them) but from what I've read so far is that when a planet is housed by it's representing sign than that planet is your "Dominant" planet. Yet my only Dominant appears to be Uranus which is Dominant for my entire generation, do I have somethign with which I can feel unique ? A reader once told me my overwhelming sign is Libra (and dominant element is Air) which sent me at an even greater confusion as I can't see Libra being all that big in my chart (as in occupying any vital spots) and how could my element possibly be Air if my Sun Sign is Cancer ?

MER HIGHEST PLANETARY DEG CANCER, FLAIR OF THE PERSONALITY,

MARS GEMINI 9TH 2ND HIGHEST PLANETARY DEG FACTOR FOR VOCATION, MARS GEMINI PERHAPS GOOD AT INFORMATION PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY, LOGICS ORIENTED, MARS 9TH ACTION ORIENTED/SPIRITUALITY THROUGH SERVICE OF MANKIND. SATURN ARIES TOO SERVICE OF MANKIND.

Thanks!

JUP RETRO TOWARDS OWN SAG 3RD FOR COMMUNICATIONS,
ADVISORY-COUNSELING ROLES, JUP RETRO DELAYED IMPACTS.

JUP LORD 6TH MALEFIC DEBILATED CAP 4TH, IMPACTING
DOMESTIC COMFORTS, MOTHER, PROPERTY MATTERS,
EMPLOYMENT, HEALTH-KNEES/LUNGS/HEART/INTESTINE/LIVER

4TH LORD SATURN DEBILATED ARIES 7TH.

SATURN ELEVATED ASPECT OVER LIBRA ASC, OBJECTIVITY.

RAHU TRUE NODE LIBRA ASC DAZZLING PERSONALITY
LEARNING TO SOCIALIZE

SATURN-KETU SEPARATIVE NODE IMPULSIVE ARIES 7TH
INDIFFERENT TOWARDS RELATIONSHIPS/MARRIAGE.

SATURN-KETU ARIES PAIN-INJURY-SURGERY HEAD-ABDOMEN

CHART WITH SUN-MER 10TH
SEEKING SUCCESS AND RECOGNITION
BUT UNDER STRESS-DELAY,
INIMICAL SUN CANCER 10TH,

MOON-VENUS-MARS GEMINI 9TH HIGHER LEARNINGS
AND DISTANT TRAVELS, ARTISTIC APTITUDES,
ANALYTICAL, CURIOUS, LOGICAL,
CONFUSED AMIDST LOTS OF INFORMATION.

JUPITER RETRO TOWARDS OWN SAG 3RD
TENDING TO ABILITY FOR ADVISORY-COUNSELING SERVICES.
DEBILATED SAT/JUP ELEVATED ASPECT OVER LIBRA/CANCER.
RAHU LIBRA LEARNING TO SOCIALIZE,
KETU ARIES 7TH INDIFFERENT TOWARDS RELATIONSHIPS.
LEO INIMICAL 11TH STRESS-DELAYS IN
INCOME-GAINS-REWARDS-FRIENDSHIPS.

GEMINI 9TH SETTLING AT 32+ AS THUMB RULE,
ACQ 9TH FROM MOON SETTLING AT 36+, SATURN DEBILATED.
MARS 7TH OVER 9TH LUCK AFTER MARRIAGE PERHAPS.

ASC VENUS 9TH SPLENDOR IN LIFE TENDING TO DISTANT LANDS.
MOON-MARS-VENUS VOLATILE EMOTIONS-FINANCES-FORTUNES.
MER-MOON EXCHANGE 9/10 HOUSES TENDING TO PROSPERITY.
INIMICAL SUN CANCER CAREER UNDER STRESS-DELAY HOWEVER.

MARS GEMINI 9TH COULD BE GOOD
AT INFORMATION PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY,
MAY BE ASTROLOGICAL APPLICATIONS.

hope find generic observations-inputs of some help.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Krewster

Your first-mentioned trait (preferred alone-time) is well-explained by your Sun’s tightest aspect the 4 min-orbed bi-septile to Sat (and to Merc more loosely-orbed).

waybread

I'd like to pick up some bits & pieces of what others have posted.

1. Chiron in the first house. Chiron shows us "where it hurts" and despite your social skills, you probably feel fundamentally defensive around people, as though you don't expect them to like you. Chiron opposes Saturn in the 7th house, which would deepen this effect.

2. Sun-Mercury in Cancer opposite Jupiter and Neptune. The Crab is an awfully sensitive creature! It can be the most caring and giving sign in the zodiac, but when the crab feels unhappy, he is apt to retreat behind his shell, perhaps snapping his claws once in a while. The opposition to Jupiter doesn't seem so bad, but Jupiter is squared by Saturn. Then Neptune tends to dissolve or erase what it touches. When it opposes the sun, your identity is difficult to maintain in a consistent way. With Neptune in the 4th, I wonder if you had an alcoholic or drug-using family member while you were growing up.

3. Moon-Venus-Mars in Gemini. This is the sociable you. Probably you are a good conversationalist and interested in all kinds of people and information. But note that your Gemini planets don't really communicate strongly with the rest of your chart. They do make some minor aspects, but the quincunx and sesqui-square are moderately stressful. If you emphasis your Gemini nature, pretty soon its Cancer "twin" just needs to get off the frantic pace of Gemini's social nature.

And that's fine. Not a problem. You need to manifest both sides (and all sides) of your character.

Flowergirl

By my understanding from my Chart, I should be quite the extroverted person when this is simply not true for me. I have no problem talking to people and understanding them (aldo sometimes I have a harder time listening compared to talking) but social communication with humans literally drains my energy. After talking with too many people I have a desperate need for solitude and my home. I rarely go out (almost never on my own initiation, usually a friend of mine constantly asks me to go out) and honestly prefer staying at home than going to the beach and etc.

People have made some very good assessments around your question. Yes, it is your Libra ascendant with that Chiron conjunct ascendant and the Cancer planets that surrounds your question about needing an introverted life.

It is also curious to me that you have the North node conjunct Chiron, which tells me that Chiron-ic themes does not sit comfortable with you, but is the life path you need to follow. You will do well to do more reading and research on Chiron, particularly Chiron in Libra. You love harmony, peace and getting along, yet there is wounding there that is very personal. You will do well if you meditate along these lines. The insights Chiron bring can be like a key, opening gifts and wisdom that you never knew were there... and once opened will be treasured greatly.

It is also curious to me that the Uranus Pluto square of Jan 2012 to March 2015 influences your nodal axis, Chiron and Jupiter. During this period you may have found yourself even more withdrawn from the world into your own private world. Which is a good thing. Looking within has become the norm, even though greater society is slow to catch on. You may have found yourself pondering issues around your nodal axis a lot. Pluto is also currently transiting your natal Jupiter and the nodal axis, so you find yourself in a very transformative period in your life. Jupiter is about enthusiasm and gusto for life and it seems like you are currently undergoing much transformation as you seem to be doubting yourself.

Do not dispair and be too hard on your Self. Do research and come to understanding of what you are experiencing. Venus and the moon at 13 degrees are also part of the transformation triggered by Uranus Pluto square. By March 2015, this big transit will conclude and you will find yourself a new and renewed person thereafter. Then you may begin to appreciate the new person that have blossomed.

My best wishes to you. Many great astrologers have learned by personally going through these transformations and coming to understandings by going through them intimately and consciously.

Your chart is a great example of how the entire chart need to be studied carefully to get to the real energy of a person. Chiron in the first house conjunct ascendant has a heavy emphasis in yours.

Last edited:

Sinveil

Thank you, all of you for the wonderful insights on my chart.

Im so glad the introversion/extroversion thing is cleared up. I just feel liek I "should be" extroverted because of all of this Gemini which I view as my dominant sign, and this frustrates me as I really don't like Gemini. Don't get me wrong, one of the few close friends I have is Gemini and he is wonderful but I just don't like the idea of the sign having such a big word on my chart. Probably because of the Cancer, but I find Gemini's inconsistency so frustrating and I just see it in myself and can't control it and it frustrates me even more. It's like "ok, today we're gonna read up on some Astrology" 2 mins later "Hey heyyy, too much Astrology for today let's do a tarot reading"after placing 2 cards "Yeah yeah it's all clear, let's read that new book" and etc.

What frustrates me even more is if I am not what my Chart says I am because I have a blind faith in Astrology and if I find it inconsistent with my behaviour I feel disharmonized. That is why im so glad people here have proven my suspicion that I am introverted.

Yes, I go to School and will soon graduate from it and then I intend to go to College and study...well, Philosophy maybe ? It's what interests me the most. Other interests of mine are Actorship (if that's how it's spelled) or should I call it merely Theatre but aldo it's a passion of mine I have to communicate with alot of people and the best Actors get charged by the crowd and I don't. I also have a strong interest in writing, poetry and literature but hate all these restricting grammar rules and regulations so that's why I chose Philosophy over Literature.

I spend a large amount of time at home studying Astrology and doing Tarot readings to my friends and family. To be successful at this however, I've read that I need to have lots of planets and aspects in the signs Pisces and Scorpio which are all about mysticism and esoterics. In my charts I do not possess such placements and I was just wondering could I ever be a successful Tarot/Astrology reader with the placements I have or should I just stop wasting my time? As I don't see how Cancer (the parent sign) and Gemini (the uhm...inconsistent sign?) could help me with doing accurate Tarot/Astrology readings.

So this extreme caution arround people is because of my Libra? When im at a new environment I really feel insecure and mistrusting of anything and anyone, and yes I do feel "fundamentally on the defensive" (I really like your way of words with that sentence). I guess it's because of my Libra. Also, I really really hate change and new places and aldo I thank you for the useful information, you telling me that im in a transformative period has send me skywire and I won't be able to sleep tonight x D. Should I have anything to be afraid of? I just hate the insecurity of Change and the "freshness" it brings. Dunno why despite me having so many Gemini in my chart but I hate the Gemini in my chart for the exact same reason. I can only assume that my hatred for change is because of...Cancer ?

So Venus is my dominant planet, correct? And are the 3 dominant signs in my chart, as I suspect Libra,Cancer and Gemini? Of the three who would you say have the largest effect on me?

EDIT; I've been told several times that I'd have success in the spheres of technology. And I must be one of the most im-practical persons I know. I honestly can't change a lightbulb (atleast I think I can't) and was just wondering, where did people see this technological...uhm...tendency in my chart?

Thank you all!

Last edited:

waybread

Sinveil, as a young person you probably experience a lot of pressure to be and act in certain ways. A goal of maturity is to know yourself more deeply, so that you can be true to the self you really are: not the self that other students, parents, teachers, &c want you to be. They might mean well, but they are coming from their own motivations and insecurities. These need not be yours. There is no reason why you can't study both astrology and tarot. Throw in runes, I Ching, and numerology, if you like, as well.

Each sign has positive and negative traits. There is nothing wrong with Gemini. Why not just enjoy your love of diversity, information-gathering, curiosity, and versatility?

You know the saying, "Variety is the spice of life."

Sinveil

It is indeed but Im afraid sometimes it's out of my control...I can just literally feel the Cancer & Gemini being in conflict sometimes.

Overall, is my chart a difficult one ?

Kannon

Sinveil,

I don't read your chart as being of a person that should be highly extroverted. Maybe you are basing this assessment on the popular misconception that having a lot of planets above the horizon means extroversion in the personality. Your personality and degree of extroversion/introversion has to do with the sign on the Asc, and angular aspects to it and to Sun, Moon.

Based on your self-description you are probably Virgo rising. Don't take recorded birth time literally. Its just a starting place. Besides, if your chart is basically accurate as it is, notice that Saturn is opposite the Asc, meaning you will tend to conserve energy in relation to others, expecting fewer but sounder, more sober relationships than your peers. Compare Virgo and Libra rising here to see which fits better:
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/rising-signs-2/#virgo

Last edited:

waybread

Sinveil, there are very few easy or "vanilla" charts out there. Mine is loaded with oppositions and looks like a train wreck. The question isn't how easy or difficult your chart is on a scale of 1 to 10, but the use you make of the chart you were given.

It is very common for people to have multiple planets in adjacent signs. Mercury and Venus never stray further from the sun than the adjacent sign, and then everyone born in a given month is apt to have another planet or two in or next to his sun sign as these other planets rotate around the sun.

A good way to look at a chart is to consider it like a committee or big family made up of different individuals (planets), each with his own motives and needs. Some get along very well with each other (sextiles and trines), others have opposing interests and don't get along so well (oppositions, squares) and others have little in common with each other, yet have to get along, anyway.

So what motivates the aloof or unfriendly ones, and how can they get along? Cancer in the 10th is interested in his vocation and public image. Sun conjunct Mercury suggests that you identify with your intelligence, albeit in a watery "feeling" kind of way. Gemini in the 9th loves expanding his mental horizons, whether it be through travel, developing a life philosophy, higher education, studying theology, or reading great books. Mars in the 9th in fact gives you a lot of energy to spend in your quest for information and new experiences. Moon-Venus-Mars is kind of a sexy combination, and it may make you more interested in a variety of love interests than just one.

Let's go a step further. Pluto in the third house of communication and thought trines your sun-Mercury. No doubt you are happy (trine) when studying (Mercury, 3rd house) the occult (Pluto.) And with Pluto in Sagittarius, this gives you a tie-in with your 9th house interests in broadening your life-philosophy.

Then, lucky you. You have Mercury and your moon in mutual reception. (Mercury in moon-ruled Cancer, moon in Mercury-ruled Gemini.) So your thinking and feeling functions do support each other.

As you consider your career (in the sense of vocation in life) maybe you want to do something that pulls your 9th and 10th house planets together. Maybe you want to major in a 9th house matter (which could vary from philosophy to psychology to international trade) in support of your future career, when you attend university.

Maybe you need a supportive home environment (moon, 4th house, Cancer) to best further your career (10th house) goals.

Once you start analyzing what each planet wants and needs, you can develop dialogues between them and see how they can best work out a compromise that meets their respective needs.

(This is called "choice-centered astrology.")

Last edited:

Flowergirl

You are very young, Sinveil. You need to learn to follow YOUR heart, not someone else's. If you ignore all the advice given, and just follow your heart, you'll be right.

Sinveil

I definitely get the message! And other people's influence on me is very "surpressive" so I either try to avoid them or im ready for a full on confrontation with different people only when I have a good day with alot of energy flowing.

My problem here is that im trying to follow my own Chart and it appears hard and very complex. Yet you are completely correct, 90% of times when I follow my intuition im at my happiest :D.

dhundhun

I have a desperate need for solitude and my home.

Your Sun sign is Cancer. This is in itself signifies a lot influence of home in life. It is opposed by Neptune. Influence of Neptune on Sun creates need for solitude.

Mercury being combust has little energy. So Neptune influence dominate on you.

Cheers.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Since you have strong 9th and 3rd houses, I think you can call yourself an astrologer. But astrology is a long study so you must be persistent in your study of it. You will never come to the end.

In addition, with Venus conjunct the Moon in the 9th and Mercury conjunct the Sun in the 10th, I am certain you are psychic, but you may have to develop this ability. Mercury rules the 12th house which indicates an interest in the occult(hidden things).