What will happen w/X?

SagiCap

5428453134_82e66c51e9_b.jpg

Hi All,

I'm looking for more confirmation on a recent chart if anyone can help. I asked if/what will happen in this situation w X who is a love interest. Things are moving along but very very slowly.

I think he is
s_ma.18.gif
and
s_su.18.gif
combust. In
s_aqu.18.gif
he is peregrine and in fall, drifting or distracted (I think with his demanding job.) He is in his own 5h so something must have recently happened with his love life that makes him weak? Maybe a separation or break up with someone. His
s_ma.18.gif
Sabian Symbol is -

18-19 deg Aquarius
A Forest Fire Is Being Subdued By The Use Of Water, Chemicals And Sheer Muscular Energy

I'm
s_ve.18.gif
in
s_cap.18.gif
in Triplicity. What is odd is that my emotions
s_mo.18.gif
is in 12h. I don't feel awful, just bored and wanting to get things moving along in the love department. I'm in
s_ari.18.gif
and he rules me there being
s_ma.18.gif
. That makes sense.

My Sabian Symbol is:

6-7 deg Capricorn
A Veiled Prophet Speaks, Seized By The Power Of A God
?

We come out of
s_sxt.18.gif
. So, the chance has passed perhaps. I didn't want what he proposed earlier and it was because he made things too casual. I wanted to start off on better footing.

My question is what will happen next in the story. Will his Mars enter the sign of my exaltation? Will the tables turn?

dr. farr

A Major Arcana conversion of Moon+Venus+Mars puts the symbolic essence point @ 14 Sagittarius 04 (note the Sagittarius placement-that clearly puts the ball in your court) which gives the Major Arcana symbol as the 15th, THE DEVIL (read upright)
A study of this symbol within the context of this question, and the background connected with this question, I think is highly relevant...

SagiCap

A Major Arcana conversion of Moon+Venus+Mars puts the symbolic essence point @ 14 Sagittarius 04 (note the Sagittarius placement-that clearly puts the ball in your court) which gives the Major Arcana symbol as the 15th, THE DEVIL (read upright)
A study of this symbol within the context of this question, and the background connected with this question, I think is highly relevant...

THANK YOU!!! I find that interesting because I can see how I was the one who halted communication now that I think of it.

This method is intriguing. Where can I learn more? And sorry, one last question: how did you interpret The Devil card as "putting the ball in my court?" exactly please? Just the Sag placement?

dr. farr

Yes the "ball in your court" remark is because I found the symbolic essence point in your sign of Sagittarius.
I have explained this method in my thread in the Spiritual Forum entitled "Conversion of astro-data to Major Arcana symbols"
In horary its really simple (in most cases): just convert the position of querant significator, quesited significator and the Moon (if the Moon is not already a significator) into their longitude (degrees and minutes), add them up (if they add up to a number greater than 360 degrees, subtract 360 from that number), then add up each number seperately and that gives the Major Arcana symbol (see my thread for exact details) In the above horary the 3 significators added up (after subtracting because the number was above 360) to 254 degrees 04 minutes of the ecliptic (which is 14Sagittarius04) so 2+5+4+0+4 = 15, which is the 15th (of 22) Major Arcana Tarot symbol. The symbolic essence point position tells us whether to interpret the symbol upright or reversed: if the s.e.p. falls in the first first half of a + polarity sign, the symbol is read upright (like here with Sagittarius); if it falls in the second half of a + polarity sign it is read reversed; and vice versa with a - polarity sign.
It is an intriguing method, often of value in providing insight to the results of regular horary delineations...