Is there a strong karmic connection in this relationship?

AnastasiyaEnchanted

What is so significant about this connection and how karmic is it with that north/south node conjunction on a asc/des axis?

Attachments

• samuel + anastasiya.gif
    samuel + anastasiya.gif
    88.6 KB · Views: 26

waybread

I don't know about "karmic" but it is likely that you two will have a strong impact on one another, with so many conjunctions in your inter-aspects.

kimbermoon

My notes:
The nodal connections are certainly interesting;
Saturn is the noted planet of 'karma'; we note the obvious opposition between Saturn in one chart, and the conjunction of Pluto/Uranus in the other; in reverse Saturn forms a trine with the other's conjunction of Pluto/Sun/Mercury;
Chiron in the 12th is activated by the other's Venus;
these are suggestive of karmic implications, but then as I see it, all of our relationships have karmic components involved; the exchange between partners is about 'lessons being learned and taught' in a mutual arrangement. Saturn is about being accountable for past mistakes and misunderstandings, and acknowledging the Law of cause and effect.

The past can definitely involve both the past in this lifetime, and our karmic past that is inherited in different time frames; as it has been said, the linear time line only exists in the present lifetime, and we may actually be living in parallel realities extending beyond time. It also relates to one's personal sense of reality.

If the individuals note significant patterns and themes playing out between them, they may get a strong sense of deja-vu and mutual synchronicities suggesting a past life together, but how would that really change anything?