Moon conjunct North Node - Positive outcome?

rafaella

Hey all,

Just wondering if the follwing aspects are favourable for a positive outcome for the question:

Moon is in Capricorn (8th house) in a night chart, applying to a close conjunction with North Node and Moon's next/last aspect is to Sun in late Scorpio.

The primary significators are Mercury in Sagitarius and Jupiter in Aquarius (in triplicity/face of Mercury) and both will sextile, however, Mercury will first trine Mars. I suppose this is frustration and delay?

So from these aspects, could I expect a positive outcome? I know Moon is in detriment in Capricorn, but am wondering what does the conjunction to North Node mean here. I believe North Node to be a positive point, or am I wrong?

thanks in advance

Rafaella

starlink

Rafaella, NorthNode points to something positive in the house it is found, but it should be a good house and the 8th house is far from good. Moon in Capricorn, in detriment and also in the 8th house is extremely weak. I dont think that conjunction can be positive in any way.

And yes, Mars will block the path from Mercury (who is also in its detriment!) to Jupiter (peregrine in Aquarius except between 20° and 25°), called "obstruction". Everything is weak and even a mutual reception cannot do much good, only when the planets themselves are strong. All points to a negative outcome with these positions.