Battle of the Planets who wins??

Lion o ness

Well Im been going crazy here... So I wrote a small story about how the planets react...

What do you think will happen....

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the biggest fight of the century!! In the Left hand corner wearing blue, green, yellow, teal, hot pink, purple, and orange shorts with glittery stars on the rear we have LIBRA URANUS!!! On the left hand Corner wearing plain Grey Shorts we have VIRGO SATURN… Who will when the battle! What will become of this? Who will win the ultimate prize of Cancer Venus?

Uranus see’s Venus from across the crowded room… He Runs to her grabs her and spins her around.. Venus see’s sparks and feels much passion… Uranus spins venus, he throws her in the air, catching her.. Venus is mesmerized… Saturn jumps in and says this isn’t safe… What are you doing to her??? Leave her alone! Uranus turns away, preparing to leave.. Venus screams NOOOO URANUS…. I have to know more, I want to know more, you excite me… Uranus turns and grabs venus spins her again… Venus is wowed! Saturn stands there in the middle of the ring just watching With his arms crossed and saying its not safe to do that.. What are you doing??? This needs to stop…

Uranus and Venus have so much fun.. Ignoring whats best whats right.. Sadly Uranus gets tried of hearing Saturn say its not safe.. Uranus tag teams Aqua Mars, Saturn pulls Venus into safety and tags in Leo Mars… Leo Mars and Aqua Mars see each other are stop and stare at each other… Leo Mars passes by Aqua and shakes a tail feather.. Aqua quickly looks.. They walk around the ring in opposite directions, never taking their eyes off of each other.. Leo cuts off Aqua and surprises Aqua.. Aqua stands at a stand steal, and waits to see what Leo will do… Leo rushs to Aqua tickling aqua and playing silly little games… Aqua laughs and plays along… Its much fun.. Aqua picks up Leo and spins her around, throwing her in the air.. Saturn says OHH NOOO… NOT AGAIN! No no no no no…. Aqua feels threatened and Aqua stands on the ropes of the ring, and stage dives into the crowd.. Aqua disappears in the crowd.. Leo is sad and alone……

Saturn feels he has one the battle so he calls in a friend, to watch over Venus… OOO CAP VENUS yells Saturn come and take care of this Cancer Venus…. Cap Venus glides into the ring, with gold and the highest class of shorts.. Cap Venus graps Cancer Venus and says come with me I will protect you.. Can Venus says you WILL protect me… ok ok ok…. Cap Venus takes Can Venus out of the ring.. And says look I have all this money and I can afford to take care of you.. Look at all the possessions I have… Cancer venus says Huhhhhh???? (leo mars peaking around the corner) Ok so u can buy things but how can you take care of me… LEO MARS Screams YEAH WE do it on our OWN! What does those things mean? Can says I just want you to be there for me… Cap says yeah I will buy you what you need… Cancer is very confused…. That’s not taking care of me… I just want you to be there for me, when I need you.. Cap says Huhhhhh??? Leo Mars rolling eyes saying I don’t need no Cap to take care of me! I take care of venus… You don’t need to worry about it…

Cap takes Venus back to the ring, holding her, saying don’t worry I will take care of you.. Venus cancer says.. Well ok….. You will take care of me??? Cap says yes baby don’t worry… I got this!

Everyone’s back in the ring… Leo Mars and Cancer venus don’t feel happy, they don’t feel the love from Cap Venus…. Cancer feeling defeated and wants to go find Uranus.. Yells for Uranus…. Cancer feeling leaving is the best thing… THEN BAM!!!

BIG bad double LIBRA Pluto steps in with two moons attached to each side. A male Sag moon and a Female Leo Moon on the other side steps. Everyone stops and looks at Pluto…
PLUTO YELLS NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE!!
Then all of a sudden out of no where Cancer, Cap, Aqua, and Leo is drawn to PLUTO… Pluto slithers through the stage… Aqua floats back into the center ring… Kicking and screaming.. Hell Nah! Im not going to allow this… Aqua gets centered in the center..
Both Cancer and Cap yell for Pluto LOVE ME… No LOVE ME… If you don’t love me then GO AWAY…
Then they see something hovering above them its Sag Neptune…. Dropping hearts and shooting love arrows through the sky… With love rain filled with shinny glitter drops of water, floating sideways, but never getting any one wet… Everyone looks up with big eyes in amazement…. Both Venus says this cant be wrong… Saturn says.. no no no no no… This is all wrong.. Everyone… You cant do this!! Stay away from each other…. Your not right for this… Your all opposites! This CANT WORK….

So who wins.. What happens???????????

Your probably wondering where Sun and Mercury are at, well they are all in the 12th row… No man’s land… No one knows whats happening there… LOL