I am running venus dasa mars but what about profession

zohra

Hi all

i become obessed with vedic astrology, too complex but so rich. However my learning is too slow to make a representation and or predicting any event. So i have started to decode what I know but my view may be erroded can someone correct me please

I am borned 5 january 1969 at 11:45 am, Provins, france
to give you my background and using vimshoratti dasa i start with venus Dasa
Venus venus mercury (trouble in my couple affecting family home, infidelity, mercury Lord 4/7)
venus venus ketu (try to readjust after 18years of relationship)
Venus venus sun (courts, ennemies, debts, Sun Lord 6)
Venus moon moon (fighting for my children, try to find a new job, try to raise a mortgage, so difficult time) Moon lord5 in own house and at the same time met my current partner

at the present time i am running venus- mars Lord8, Ld2/9, which coincide with a lot of struggle with money, debts and emotions

But after august 09, i will enter venus rahu, i am not too expert with Rahu, the only think i know is positioned in pisces and may support lord1/10 jupiter in my rasi. so my question can it bring me a new opportunity as it will move to my 10house sagitarius later in September while Jupiter will be in my 11th house

Can you help

Attachments

• com.planetarypositions.astrology.jpg
    com.planetarypositions.astrology.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 33

samsum78

Hi zohra,

I see your problems with the Venus mahadasha.

First of all according to Vedic Astrology Venus is probably the most difficult mahadasha for you.

Venus is lord of 3rd and 8th which is causing problems, plus it is in the 12th whch is related to a lot of debt and karmic issues.

Plus you have Rahu (North Node) in the first, Ketu in the 7th , Mars in the 8th, causing all sorts of problems in relationships. Mars is lord of 2nd and 9th in 8th so luck factor is highly affected.

You have listed all negative factors in your past and I will kind of appreciate if you list some thing positive so I kinda know it works for you.

Plus you have tough aspects and placements. (oppositions and squares) I seriously consider that you should focus on remedial measures. Even simple regular meditation will help.

Once you have the Ve Ra started focus on what you want. It seems Venus is giving you a lot of trouble and other placements are not helping the cause either.

Take care.

zohra

positive events under venus dasa

win the care of my children,
was able to raise a mortgage to repay my ex
Find well paid subcontracting positions after resigning from my permanent,
Made more money than before but all went to pay the debts left by my ex (took 3 years to clear all)
Did find a new me, and started to feel much happy
Met my current partner that fit all my expectations
my children are more content
the work i am doing at the present is running for last 18 months and maybe more but you never know after 7th july
my home is my castle now not my dungeon

those are all positive events complementing the bad

you mentioned to focus on venus-rahu, as i am aware rahu is sitting in kendra house and trikona house under the influence of guru which is lord 10 in my rasi chart so it will be influenced by guru
and guru is moving to 11th house aspecting Lord7 business partnership. At the present time i use my limited company to do contract so it fit. and guru is dispositor of saturn in 1st kendra house

so when you say to focus on rahu could you explain further

thank you

samsum78

I said focus on what you want during that time frame, since Rahu is in the first.

Its good to know that things have gone well too and you have been able to solve the problems.

I believe Jupiter Mercury and Moon along with Sun being well placed are also helping you out.

With Rahu's sub dasha, there will be certain gains but by its nature and coupled with the Venus it will give rise to some problems too. Based on the chart its really difficult to say that you can have a smooth ride but I believe you should be able to resolve many of the issues as you listed below. The placement of venus and its rulership of difficult houses in your chart is surfacing all that debt and relationship issues though venus is a very benefic planet naturally.

Ven - Rahu middle phase should be better. It could give some problems at the beginning or end of the sub dasha.