Is it accurate info?

A

Anonymous

I was need some help, I have just found out a lot of info on something that I have been asking about for awhile but the info was less the good so I need to know if the info is accurate?

Is the info that (name) gave me accurate?

may-9-05
7:02:54 pm
Kittrell NC

78 w 26

36 n 13

EDT +4.00

Many Thanks to anyone who can help!!!!

pwadm

Staff member
Some thoughts:

The info that X (the other person) gave you is represented by the 9th house (the 3rd from the 7th, the info from X). The Moon represents this info and she is located in the 8th house, so I suppose the info refers either to the esoteric realm, either to some financial issues.
You probably found that info disturbing or shocking in some way since the last Moon aspect was a square to Mars.
In the turned 3rd, there is Saturn, also the Moon (info) is in Saturn's triplicity, indicating that the nature of the info is somehow restrictive or maybe incomplete. Saturn is very weak in Cancer, so this may indicate erroneous or false info.
Also we have the Black Moon Lilith at 1 Leo, also in that house, so the info is corrupted in some way.
The Moon (the info) separating from an aspect with you (Mars) indicates that you don't buy it, you don't accept it. There is no reception between the Moon and Mars, so it may be that the info is just not good/fit for you.
The Moon is applying to retrograde Jupiter, so there is some tendency to return to the initial situation. Also, Venus, 7th house ruler, is moving to Gemini soon, so there will be a change in the other person's situation soon: Venus is leaving Taurus, her sign of domicile and goes to peregrination, so likely that the other person will back off or change his/her mind if told that he/she was wrong or will be exposed.

As a conclusion, according to this chart the info doesn't seem accurate to me, however, I don't think it was given wrong on purpose (Mars in mutual reception by term with Venus).

H

Horary Seeker

Boy you are good!! the info was about a boy I am crazy about, I had asked this girl once before, and she said she did not know him but it came up again the other night and she was like oh yeah I know him and started to tell me what she knew, shocked was the word! I do know she would not give me the wrong info on purpose, she did say she did not really know for sure and that she only knew "of" him. some of it I think is the truth it is just parts of it that I question. I guess time will tell.

THANK YOU!!

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I am not sure I understand..... Maybe if you give the time and place (where you are) and the question you are searching, I can help a little....

A

Anonymous

Well I posted where I was at in the first post here it is agian

may-9-05
7:02:54 pm
Kittrell NC (north carolina,usa)

Is the info that (name) gave me accurate? (just too add the person is a female) I don't want to put her name on a message baord (without asking)
if you need more info just send me a private message and I will clear up any mis-understandings

Thank you.

Horary seeker