Scorpio90

delete ------

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

blackbery

You have numerous conjunctions with Pluto/Saturn/Nodes/Sun/Venus.

In other words, there is so much chemistry between the two of you.

You might marry or be together again one day.

:surprised:

Hello everyone

What do you think of this synapse? I'm inside, outside, my ex.

With 5 years away, we both met other people, but, nevertheless, we did not overcome our relationship ..

When she returns, I am with another person .. when I try to return, she is with another person. What's going on here?

Thanks!! :wink:

Your moons are in each other's 7th houses. Good. I see good saturn contacts. I see a moon/south node conjunction. I like this synastry. Just be together already!

Please post the composite too.

Composite adjunct

I add, his vertex falls exactly on my moon. I add because I saw in many places that they talk about vertex.

yeap i have tried vertex conjunct moon before and it feels fated and lovely. In composite you have the famous stellium sun venus mercury for good chemistry. Some hard saturn there but i don't see saturn as bad, that's just my opinion. Some people do like/need saturn. Composite moon in 7th is favorable for marriage. And uranus is not giving you bad surprises.

Scorpio90

yeap i have tried vertex conjunct moon before and it feels fated and lovely. In composite you have the famous stellium sun venus mercury for good chemistry. Some hard saturn there but i don't see saturn as bad, that's just my opinion. Some people do like/need saturn. Composite moon in 7th is favorable for marriage. And uranus is not giving you bad surprises.

What transit can indicate reconciliation? :sideways: